Sign in to follow this  
naomi

What Actor Would You Have Play You?

Was just having this conversation with my bro (who Jason Stathom from the Transporters would be perfect). Who would you want to play you in a story of your life?

Don't you know you're supposed to answer your own question first? So spill it, who would it be?

My mother always says that I look like Tom Hanks. (The medium weight one.) WTF that means. :banana:

Link?

Guest brownhelmets

Steve Buschemi, just kidding, or am I?

My brother thought Keira Knightley for me. This is a hard question! I hadn't thought of an answer :banana:

Oooh, I got it. To really answer the question 'if you could pick anyone for yourself,' part vanity as an explanation and part relating to personality and roles, I'd have to go with Robin Wright Penn.

Megan Mullally - at least for a good part of my life (thinking Karen Walker here - personality wise)

:banana:

Megan Mullally - at least for a good part of my life (thinking Karen Walker here - personality wise)

Oddly I can see that on a physical level, even though you two look really different, there's a facial indicator of character similarity...if that makes sense.

I've been told I look like Bob Saget or Screech from Saved by the Bell.

Maybe you look a little like Gutter then too. Screech was kind of cute. Outside of looking like, who would you want to play you?

Emilio Estevez. He did a great job as Billy the Kid and would not have a problem as spottedowl. 15 years ago when I was stationed in Vegas, I was mistaken for George Michael on a few occasions. :banana:

Maybe you look a little like Gutter then too. Screech was kind of cute. Outside of looking like, who would you want to play you?

Probably Tom Hanks. Great actor, and has the same general coloring/build.

Oddly I can see that on a physical level, even though you two look really different, there's a facial indicator of character similarity...if that makes sense.

:banana: :banana: If it's any consolation at first I thought :banana: but there is something there. You look nothing like her though, and you don't seem to be crass.

:banana: :banana: If it's any consolation at first I thought :banana: but there is something there. You look nothing like her though, and you don't seem to be crass.

I just thought of her in regards to her personality on the show mirroring mine in my drinking days....... :banana:

I just thought of her in regards to her personality on the show mirroring mine in my drinking days....... :banana:

Wracked by brain on the something, the smile you had in one of your pics resembles hers. Patricia Richardson comes to mind slightly for you.

Wracked by brain on the something, the smile you had in one of your pics resembles hers. Patricia Richardson comes to mind slightly for you.

I think she kinda looks like Helen Hunt. :pointstosky:

Oh man, thats wrong.... so very wrong. :pointstosky: I would much rather resemble Megan... I think you definitely have all the wrong pictures of me!

Oh man, thats wrong.... so very wrong. :cheers: I would much rather resemble Megan... I think you definitely have all the wrong pictures of me!

Patricia Richardson had something :pointstosky: about her too though.

For me I would probably want either Luke Wilson or Matt Damon.

Guest Mr.T

I look a lot like Tony Hawk, can he act?

Oh man, thats wrong.... so very wrong. :cry: I would much rather resemble Megan... I think you definitely have all the wrong pictures of me!

Nah, you don't look like her. It's a personality question too. Though I'm with Cgod, she's kind of pretty.

From what others have told me, I sadly must report that I look strikingly similar to that balding blond-haired comedian from the Super Bowl commerical w/ Kathy Griffin. (It was the one where they were security guards at an airport trying to steal someone's Sprite). I'd post a link to his picture but I don't know his name.

You, you potato free dork. :unsure:

I thought you were talking about me. Unfortunately, I don't see it.

Guest tiki_gods

Gutter looks like Martin Short

I would have Alex Winter, Bill from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure play me.

Alex Winter

The actor that most resembles me is Norm McDonald but he never gets any chicks.

Do car rental commercials count as acting? If so, I'd like to introduce OJ Simpson to my ex-wife.

Kevin Spacey, if he was younger and better looking. But his mannerisms work, if we was highly caffeinated and a Faulkner devotee. In fact, take Kevin Spacey, make him younger and more handsome, and add the brain of John Malcovich.

There. That's who'd play me.

Sean Astin. People say I resemble him. I'm a bit taller though. Same build. I have less hair. And less money.