Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Anyone have any good April Fool's pranks

<_<

or were pulled on you for that matter...

My wife used to get me every year with the ole' rubber band around the sink hose trick.

For 3 out of 4 years when we were first married, I'd come down to make the coffee, turn on the faucet, and have ice cold water blast me in the face and chest. <_<

My wife used to get me every year with the ole' rubber band around the sink hose trick.

For 3 out of 4 years when we were first married, I'd come down to make the coffee, turn on the faucet, and have ice cold water blast me in the face and chest. :(

you should get her tomorrow <_<

For 3 out of 4 years when we were first married, I'd come down to make the coffee, turn on the faucet, and have ice cold water blast me in the face and chest. <_<

I taught her that. Good one, eh?

if you have a kitchen at work or home with one of the black spray nozzles.

little eletrical tape to tape the handle down. :(

My father gave me the beating of a lifetime when I got him with that one. <_< Was still worth it.

little eletrical tape to tape the handle down. :banana:

My father gave me the beating of a lifetime when I got him with that one. :( Was still worth it.

Very original <_<

Left a message for a coworker to call Peter Abbit.

What a sucker. :(

We all listened while he called my house.

My wife answers and he says "Hi Peter Abbit please....pause.....I'm trying to get hold of Peter Abbit.

After saying it about 4 times he realizes what he's saying and hangs up.

The room errupts in laughter...Boooowaaaahhaaaa ha ha

My wife calls me and says pulling a prank on someone?

Yup, thanks dear.

<_<

This one time, I walked up to my neighbor and asked him what time it was. When he looked down at his watch, I shot him in the face with a shotgun. Fooled him. Good times. Good times. <_< :(

little eletrical tape to tape the handle down. :(

My father gave me the beating of a lifetime when I got him with that one. <_< Was still worth it.

Holy crap! Don't tell my wife about that. She'll surely try to get me with it.

I like the old trash my apartment, smear blood on the walls and floor then disappear for a couple weeks <_< Gets em every time

Replace your brothers/buddies Gold Bond powder with flour. Instead of feeling extra dry, he will be making ball biscuts. <_<

"Hi Peter Abbit please....pause.....I'm trying to get hold of Peter Abbit.

I don't get it

"Hi Peter Abbit please....pause.....I'm trying to get hold of Peter Abbit.

I don't get it

The joke is that they got the dude to say "Peter", which is another word for man junk. Get it now?

I don't get it

The joke is that they got the dude to say "Peter", which is another word for man junk. Get it now?

:banana: Why that's not funny at all.

:banana: Why that's not funny at all.

It is funny. I'll murder you. :lol: :lol:

Run a hose from someone's exhaust pipe into their car. If they have a long commute, they will fall asleep at some point and never wake up. :huh:

The ol, switch the mouse to lefty trick.

It's great watching people keep left clicking and getting a menu. :(

:huh:

The ol, switch the mouse to lefty trick.

It's great watching people keep left clicking and getting a menu. :(

:huh: I like this.

My inlaws are here and watching our kids for our Vegas trip. FIL is a maniacal computer guy, sits on our kids computer for hours. What better way to show our appreciation for watching our rugrats for 4 days?

It is funny. I'll murder you. :huh: :(

YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS!

dude gets on the air last night, subject is girls taking pics that come back to haunt them.

he says when he was in college his friend was 'kinda cheating on his girlfriend...oh well I

guess I should just say he was cheating' anyway she finds out and they break up. To get

back at him, she takes a picture of her playin with two guys and sends it to him, figuring he

will be jealous and pissed. So what does his friend do? addresses an envelope, inserts the

picture and writes: dear mom and dad, having a great time at college as you can see.

:huh:

This is what they did to me today, so I'm looking for payback!!!!!!

http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=andy8gg.jpg

In case the sign is not clear it says,

All boys butts drive Andy Nutts (I'm Andy)

Honk cause I am now out of the closet.

They are DEAD

So you're not out of the closet yet?

This one time I bludgeoned a bum to death and threw his body in the river.

Tee hee.

Left a message for a coworker to call Peter Abbit.

What a sucker. :blink:

We all listened while he called my house.

My wife answers and he says "Hi Peter Abbit please....pause.....I'm trying to get hold of Peter Abbit.

After saying it about 4 times he realizes what he's saying and hangs up.

The room errupts in laughter...Boooowaaaahhaaaa ha ha

My wife calls me and says pulling a prank on someone?

Yup, thanks dear.

:banana:

:thumbsup:

Next time give him the number to the local zoo. I worked with a guy who was on the Board for the zoo and he said you would not believe the number of prank calls they get.

YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS!

:thumbsup: :banana: Yeah? Where do ya live, tough guy? And if you say YOUR MOM!!, I'm going to kill you twice. :blink: :mad:

:banana: :blink: Yeah? Where do ya live, tough guy? And if you say YOUR MOM!!, I'm going to kill you twice. :mad: :mad:

michigan :thumbsup:

michigan :thumbsup:

Get out of this thread. NOW. I'll kill you too. :banana: :blink:

yeah, I knew that.

:thumbsup: I like this.

My inlaws are here and watching our kids for our Vegas trip. FIL is a maniacal computer guy, sits on our kids computer for hours. What better way to show our appreciation for watching our rugrats for 4 days?

It's what I do. :banana:

Yeah? Where do ya live, tough guy? And if you say YOUR MOM!!, I'm going to kill you twice.

42°41'11.50 N 83°14'04.07 W

BRING IT ######!!!! :thumbsup: :banana: :blink: and yeah and I deleted your :mad: to make room for my :mad:

42°41'11.50 N 83°14'04.07 W

Pardon me, but I don't speak idiot. Stop posting the temperature of the inside of your anus.

I got my buddy served with some fake paternity papers this morning.. Written all official, with a post mark from where he went to grad school (had to first mail it to a friends sister, then she dropped it in the box).

I told him I was going to get him back.

:thumbsup:

I did this one a couple years ago. Got my parents really good.

My dad and I are huge football fans. Most pro football programs have an assitant coaching position called 'Quality Control Coach'. Which is really just a glorified gopher, except on some teams his most important duty is to transfer all vcr tape to digital format and use commercial software to annotate all plays so players can watch them on there laptops. Using the software the player can pull up every play an opposing team has run in any situation (on there on 30, down by 3, 1minute to go). Well, the main requirement for this job is computer and video skills.

So, around January, I told my dad I had an interview with the company that designs the software. Talked to them a couple weeks later, told him it went great.

Waited another couple weeks and told him I had a second interview, and that the position was on-site at the customers location and that it would be a position with the customer (I would be working for the customer).

After the interview, I told my dad that it went great again and that the customer was the Tampa Bay Bucs (I live down here).

He is all excited thinking I might work for a NFL team.

Waited another couple weeks, told him I had to have an interview with the Bucs front office. Told him it went real good, that it was between me and another guy.

Day before april 1st. I called and said I had an interview with Jon Grudden and some other coaches (final interview) for the next day.

On the 1st, I waited all day, my dad called the house and my cell about 5 times to find out what happened. I called them that night, and told him 'I guess we need to start rooting for the Bucs, I got the job'.

He went nuts. We finished talking about it and then hung up. I waited until the weekend to call him and tell him 'april fools'. In the meantime, he told everyone at work.

He was soo pissed. LOL.

Now, my parents don't even talk to me on the 1st.

My dad and I are huge football fans. Most pro football programs have an assitant coaching position called 'Quality Control Coach'. Which is really just a glorified gopher, except on some teams his most important duty is to transfer all vcr tape to digital format and use commercial software to annotate all plays so players can watch them on there laptops. Using the software the player can pull up every play an opposing team has run in any situation (on there on 30, down by 3, 1minute to go). Well, the main requirement for this job is computer and video skills.

So, around January, I told my dad I had an interview with the company that designs the software. Talked to them a couple weeks later, told him it went great.

Waited another couple weeks and told him I had a second interview, and that the position was on-site at the customers location and that it would be a position with the customer (I would be working for the customer).

After the interview, I told my dad that it went great again and that the customer was the Tampa Bay Bucs (I live down here).

Waited another couple weeks, told him I had to have an interview with the Bucs front office. Told him it went real good, that it was between me and another guy.

Day before april 1st. I called and said I had an interview with Jon Grudden and some other coaches (final interview) for the next day.

On the 1st, I waited all day, my dad called the house and my cell about 5 times to find out what happened. I called them that night, and told him 'I guess we need to start rooting for the Bucs, I got the job'.

He went nuts. We finished talking about it and then hung up. I waited until the weekend to call him and tell him 'april fools'. In the meantime, he told everyone at work.

He was soo pissed. LOL.

Reminding your dad that you're a complete failure on April Fool's day.

Good one. :thumbsup:

He was soo pissed. LOL.

You have no soul. :thumbsup: