Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

My gym is closing

:rolleyes:

The owner of the gym is also the owner of the strip mall it's in. He has decided that he can make more money turning the Gym into 3-4 stores.

What sucks is this gym was 2 miles from work and 1 mile from home. The only other gym in the area is the stupid Y which is $25 more a month.

So now I have to go 20 minutes out of the way to use one of his other gyms or pay more money.

How many members does a gym have to have before it is considered a slut?

CDUB,

Did you pay month to month or did he rape you for a lifetime membership? If so, will he reimburse?

Just buy one of the gyms they had on American Inventor. It was like a piece of rubber cord with handles.

That't should be plenty.

build one at home

new gym

That's terrible squatting form. Don't be surprised when she ends up with knee problems.

CDUB,

Did you pay month to month or did he rape you for a lifetime membership? If so, will he reimburse?

No I yearly since it gets me free months. I have two choices 1. Get reimbursed for the remaining months or transfer my membership to one of his 3 other gyms. All of which are about 15-20 minutes away.

No I yearly since it gets me free months. I have two choices 1. Get reimbursed for the remaining months or transfer my membership to one of his 3 other gyms. All of which are about 15-20 minutes away.

what baout hte free gym 1 mile from your house @ Oakland

what baout hte free gym 1 mile from your house @ Oakland

I love plowing co-eds as much as the next guy not named Edjr, but that gym sucks. The equipment is like a curves. Also you have to park a mile away which isn't bad in the summer time but when you're leaving the gym and it's 10 outside and you're wet with sweet it's not a good thing.

If I don't feel like driving I could always go there. :unsure:

I love plowing co-eds as much as the next guy not named Edjr, but that gym sucks. The equipment is like a curves. Also you have to park a mile away which isn't bad in the summer time but when you're leaving the gym and it's 10 outside and you're wet with sweet it's not a good thing.

If I don't feel like driving I could always go there. :blink:

I would think being wet with sweet would be bad in the summer, what with all the ants.

I would think being wet with sweet would be bad in the summer, what with all the ants.

Sweet sweat you know what I mean... don't be a b!tch

Sweet sweat you know what I mean... don't be a b!tch

Sorry, Crankypants.

If I don't feel like driving I could always go there. <_<

What?? That gym is top notch from what I remember a few years ago.. Lotf of cardio crap, but free wieghts and tons of machines.. I dont know what "the equipment is a like a curve" means.

And as you mentioned that are a lot of hot college girls there

Its about a 3 minute walk to lazy bastage.. You are going to work out, job the whole 500 yards...

What?? That gym is top notch from what I remember a few years ago.. Lotf of cardio crap, but free wieghts and tons of machines.. I dont know what "the equipment is a like a curve" means.

And as you mentioned that are a lot of hot college girls there

Its about a 3 minute walk to lazy bastage.. You are going to work out, job the whole 500 yards...

That's my problem they don't have a lot of free weights and to many machines I.E. like a Curves. Also it's crowded in there so now I'm waiting to use the one squat rack and God forbid if I want to use a flat bench I think you have to be put on the waiting list. Machines are great and all, but the don't work your muscles like free weights do

Anyway I like my gym because they had EVERYTHING!

Also a 3 minute walk in the winter when you're drenched isn't much fun.

That's my problem they don't have a lot of free weights and to many machines I.E. like a Curves. Also it's crowded in there so now I'm waiting to use the one squat rack and God forbid if I want to use a flat bench I think you have to be put on the waiting list. Machines are great and all, but the don't work your muscles like free weights do

Anyway I like my gym because they had EVERYTHING!

Also a 3 minute walk in the winter when you're drenched isn't much fun.

yeah id only go after I played raquetball so just did some machines, never really bothered me in the winter

Guest stevejohnson

Is the owners name Jim Closed?

Just wondering.....

Is the owners name Jim Closed?

That would be freaky.

Like Lou Gehrig dying of Lou Gehrig's Disease.

That would be freaky.

Like Lou Gehrig dying of Lou Gehrig's Disease.

...or Tommy John getting that surgery a lot of players are getting now-a-days