Sign in to follow this  
gutterslut

The cat is out of the bag!

It's now reasonable to assume that most of you know what I told you six months ago. That 7-9 posters were responsible for 85% of the word here. Every poll, every humiliation, everything designed to appear that a majority group of posters were having their way. And it was usually just one! One pathetic, lonely, very unpopular, pimple faced, angry at the world loser. And if it's not bad enough that they kicked in many of their alia to support their ignorant claims, many other spineless posters jumped to their side of spats. Afraid to be picked on. All the time, it was just 1 sick, usually sexually confused individual.

LAUGHING THEIR ASS OFF AT YOU & EVERYBODY ELSE

You idiots! Start standing up for your beliefs, even if it appears that many disagree with you. It's usually just one voice screaming from a hundred speakers. If there's going to be just a few posters here, let them be the best darn posters possible. Have fun but be fair.

Obviously, my former life partner was one of these pretenders. Beware for they are not through.

I am not an alias.  This is my only account.

Brett Farve pisses me off as well.

Whatever on all of that B.S. But tell us: Do you have a bagina? :mad:

And a pretty mouth?

It's now reasonable to assume that most of you know what I told you six months ago. That 7-9 posters were responsible for 85% of the word here. Every poll, every humiliation, everything designed to appear that a majority group of posters were having their way. And it was usually just one! One pathetic, lonely, very unpopular, pimple faced, angry at the world loser. And if it's not bad enough that they kicked in many of their alia to support their ignorant claims, many other spineless posters jumped to their side of spats. Afraid to be picked on. All the time, it was just 1 sick, usually sexually confused individual.

LAUGHING THEIR ASS OFF AT YOU & EVERYBODY ELSE

You idiots! Start standing up for your beliefs, even if it appears that many disagree with you. It's usually just one voice screaming from a hundred speakers. If there's going to be just a few posters here, let them be the best darn posters possible. Have fun but be fair.

Obviously, my former life partner was one of these pretenders. Beware for they are not through.

I am not an alias.  This is my only account.

What?

Obviously, my former life partner was one of these pretenders.

buttpirate :mad:

hey mike, when are you going to start busting these tards out?

Guest sweatness_34

In da other news. Man walks on da moon!

So, who was this one person you speak of? I missed it if it was posted. Please list who it is. TIA. :argue:

I thought this "new and improved" bored was going to put an end to this crap. :banana:

I thought this "new and improved" bored was going to put an end to this crap. :banana:

Whatever Rusty

Guest sweatness_34

Ha ha! POoper swamper dogger. It's all of a you . I know it's true, don't say so no. The Day is Mine. Go Chicago!

This is profound, in a whogivesafock way. :thumbsup:

Has a bit of irony sprinkled in too.

Has a bit of irony sprinkled in too.

You mean him being an alias of one of the chosen few?

You mean him being an alias of one of the chosen few?

An alias calling out alia and telling of how they all pulled the wool over our eyes.