Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

What happened to Bouve ?

A few years ago the guy posted like 50 times a day ( 49 times about him Ricky man lovin - the other time on his " betting selections " ).

All last season he was no wheres to be found ( not that it's a really bad thing ) Not even weekly betting selections. Did he create an alias on here which he now posts as , move to a different site , or simply get lost somewhere in Ricky Williams ass crack never to return ? :banana:

just erie is all -- he posts like 50 times a day and suddenly stops. just wondering if anyone might know if he got banned or what.

I think he was offed by a member of fitty cents' posse.

I hear he had a sex change operation and he is having Rickys next baby.

He ended up marrying this blind girl he 'hooked up with once'.

then left her for Ricky

Last I remember he was just flaming with people everyday... I just assumed he stopped coming by because of all the angst/fighting. I could be wrong though.

Wasn't he like some nerdy 12 year old with pimples and thought he was all buff or something? He probaly went into the sex trade business, right now he's probaly taking it up the rear end by a half dozen men who just got out of prison. :rolleyes:

Like many before him he just faded away................and likely returned as someone else, with a fresh start. B)

Wasn't he like some nerdy 12 year old with pimples and thought he was all buff or something? He probaly went into the sex trade business, right now he's probaly taking it up the rear end by a half dozen men who just got out of prison. :wacko:

That was Dalem :lol:

His car careened off the mythical highway that goes from Canada to the Bills stadium parking lot.

:wacko:

I forgot about that story. :lol:

I forgot about that story. :D

That was good. As is the Ricky man love.

Nothing compares to that blind girl story he made up.

:ninja:

i always thought fastfish wuz his alias...

I used to refer to him as......Boooovay. That probably pissed him off enough to not post here again.

Either that, or he is too busy posting messages on CFL messages boards, hoping and praying that Ricky Williams gets another shot in C-land.

He may have finally graduated from college and gotten a real job.

Either that or SFGeek (Bouve's alleged stalker) finally figured out where he lived and gunned him down.

He may have finally graduated from college and gotten a real job.

Either that or SFGeek (Bouve's alleged stalker) finally figured out where he lived and gunned him down.

Why do I have this vision of Bouve tied up in a basement somewhere wearing a SFGeek tee shirt, duct tape over his mouth and being forced to watch this site 24/7 without the possibility of posting....?

Oh, the humanity. Bouve, if you can read this, please blink 7 times rapidly.....

He disappeared after the who blind girl thing.

Many have speculated that he still posts under a few different alia, but I am not sure... :wub:

He disappeared after the who blind girl thing.

Many have speculated that he still posts under a few different alia, but I am not sure... :banana:

under the site purge a few months ago -- I think one of the people that used admin rights stated there was NO Bouve Alias . :banana:

juts can't believe the guy would just up and leave w/o a trace.

i ran him off.