Sign in to follow this  
Clash of the Titans

June Mock Time....brother

alright fftoday bossmen........time to liven up the forearm with the 1st official fantasy mock of the 2006 season coming to you from the best fantasy site on the web...millions of fantasy players will be studying our every move

two days and counting until june...any news ????

let it be known for the record i am in and would love to have the 1st pick again :thumbsup:

Clash...

We've been doing the June Mock now for many, many years. I'm sure they'll get around to it. It's usually more towards the middle of the month. Mike always allows the same 12 back from the previous year and then if anyone has to drop out, replacements are chosen...so you're in as long as you want to be.

Plus, you're the defending champ..... :thumbsup:

Clash...

We've been doing the June Mock now for many, many years. I'm sure they'll get around to it. It's usually more towards the middle of the month. Mike always allows the same 12 back from the previous year and then if anyone has to drop out, replacements are chosen...so you're in as long as you want to be.

Plus, you're the defending champ..... ;)

ohh yeah...... i forgot :blink:

i'm just bored fantasywise and wanna get some action going here...for some reason i thought it began the 1st of june..last year was my 1st season

thanks boys :banana:

Clash...

Plus, you're the defending champ..... :blink:

and.....................maybe you should sack up and quit whining for the 1st pick!!!! :banana:

I believe that Mr. Aniston is going to begin the June Mock a little earlier in the month this year. He had mentioned the 1st, but I find it odd that he has yet to begin advertising the first sign of the Fantasy Season.

BTW, I want the first pick, just because Clash does. <_<

ICEMAN

I believe that Mr. Aniston is going to begin the June Mock a little earlier in the month this year. He had mentioned the 1st, but I find it odd that he has yet to begin advertising the first sign of the Fantasy Season.

BTW, I want the first pick, just because Clash does. :banana:

ICEMAN

I thought he was Mr. Menosous (spelling??) now?

I'm all for doing it earlier. It used to be a May mock actually in the beginning, so doing it early June works for me......

We've got half the league already posting in this thread..........

Have I already expressed my interest enough or do I need to reply with my interest with every new thread on the topic? :headbanger:

Jocstrap will be alternate #3 if you need someone. If not put me on the waiting list for 2007, 2008,2009

by then I should have over 3k posts and some experience in ff under my belt :headbanger:

Holy shizzit, its almost June! <_<

I did one of these a few years back with you guys......but haven't gotten a chance since cause of work.

I'd love to jump in on this if there's room available.

Wow, June is coming up isn't it?

We'll likely start next Thursday. Like Fumbleweed mentioned earlier, those that participated in the past will have first chance to participate again. I will send an email this weekend to past participants... if we have open spots I will ask for new partipants beginning next Tuesday.

:o

We'll likely start next Thursday. Like Fumbleweed mentioned earlier, those that participated in the past will have first chance to participate again. I will send an email this weekend to past participants... if we have open spots I will ask for new partipants beginning next Tuesday.

:)

i cant remember if i was in this one or jetdocs last year. i think i was in one, but i might not have been since i had pretty limited internet access. anyone know?

i cant remember if i was in this one or jetdocs last year. i think i was in one, but i might not have been since i had pretty limited internet access. anyone know?

You were in JetDoc's, Bomb.........

We actually form a league every year from the FFToday June Mock.

alright fftoday bossmen........time to liven up the forearm with the 1st official fantasy mock of the 2006 season coming to you from the best fantasy site on the web...millions of fantasy players will be studying our every move

two days and counting until june...any news ????

let it be known for the record i am in and would love to have the 1st pick again :blink:

Since you took my spot last year due to an email error on Mike's part - I think you should give it back to me. Or I should be the first replacement.

Since you took my spot last year due to an email error on Mike's part - I think you should give it back to me. Or I should be the first replacement.

:huh: :first:

i had no idea i specifically took your position...i thought you couldn't participate because you had a baby due last june at any day ( congrats again )...i just received an e-mail and viewed a post here from mike stating i was in last june

btw - welocme back i haven't seen you post since the forearm reopened for busines in march :huh:

I forget if I do this one too. I know its the August one. and we never finish that one cause we start too late in the year and the bored slows up

;) ;)

i had no idea i specifically took your position...i thought you couldn't participate because you had a baby due last june at any day ( congrats again )...i just received an e-mail and viewed a post here from mike stating i was in last june

btw - welocme back i haven't seen you post since the forearm reopened for busines in march :ninja:

Thanks Clash - yeah have been lurking a little bit. Sorry just reread my post, didn't mean to sound so crabby and thought I put a smiley face at the end of it.

Anyway - hoping I can get back in as a replacement since I was left out last year.

:banana:

Anybody gotten the "e-mail" yet? :mad:

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. :ninja:

:D

No email. Am I still in this thing?

:D

Of course.....you've been a fixture in it for as long as I have........ :doh:

We're already in the second round :P

Some surprising 3rd round selections.

Very interesting........

i received nary an e-mail from fftoday this weekend :wall:

No email. Am I still in this thing?

:unsure:

You're up! :thumbsup:

Captain Lou is in the house. Losing to The Clash by a single point makes this

more like a golf tournament to me. With that said, I am back with serious

attitude. :doh:

attitude. :banana:

your team was loaded from top 2 bottom and most if not all were still playing at the end of the season....i ot lucky to pull it out wih all of my injuries....

anyway welcome back- good to see you and hopefully you will be posting more :thumbsup:

i received your e-mail mike and sent a reply to everyone on the list....i am in again and would like to have the 1.1 slot if i so may

i received your e-mail mike and sent a reply to everyone on the list....i am in again and would like to have the 1.1 slot if i so may

Do you think we're just going to GIVE you the 1.1 slot again, Clash..........

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :clap:

attitude. ;)

There's a Check-In thread on the June Mock board, Lou...........

Looking forward to doing this with you for another year......... :thumbsup:

Haven't got the e-mail yet, but have signed in on the Mock thread! Good luck all!

I sent you an email last night, perhpahs I don't have the right address for you? Shoot me an email (mike@fftoday.com) so I'm up to date.

I sent you an email last night, perhpahs I don't have the right address for you? Shoot me an email (mike@fftoday.com) so I'm up to date.

Thanks, I'll take care of it at luch from home.