Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

I was just informed.

My fiancee is going to have a ladies night out next weekend. Her friends won't tell her where there going, but are all real excited.

:mellow: or :mad: I dunno

Any thoughts :wall: :unsure:

My fiancee is going to have a ladies night out next weekend. Her friends won't tell her where there going, but are all real excited.

:mellow: or :mad: I dunno

Any thoughts :wall: :unsure:

strip club.

heroin.

asian hookers.

any questions?

the bachelorette party, or just a night out? :mellow:

Don't worry. I will take it easy on her. I will only use the backdoor so that she is still not too worn out on your wedding night :mellow:

If she comes home with a limp or crooked step....you can assume she had a good time.

Don't have to worry bout me, to be honest - i'm getting bored with her snatch.

the bachelorette party, or just a night out? :ninja:

Just a night out.

:ninja: or :( I dunno

Any thoughts :huh: :wacko:

I would be like :banana: But then, I am comfortable in my relationship. You sound like you may have issues.

Dont worry the Geeks will make sure shes home by 12......you can have sloppy 100ths :(

That didn't take long

:D

Don't worry. I will take it easy on her. I will only use the backdoor so that she is still not too worn out on your wedding night :ninja:

:huh: That's mighty considerate of you :banana: :wacko:

:wacko: That's mighty considerate of you :ninja: :banana:

What can I say? I am a nice guy. Actually, the front door is usually quite messy because some guy named Cruzer keeps coming by. :huh:

Tell her you're also going to a ladies' night.

Do I get to dress up? :ninja:

I do girls night once every five or six weeks :wacko: I stay out until 1 or 2 m....come home, curl up next to 30FBT and fall asleep. He doesn't care because he gets to hang out with the boys without me.....sounds like a win-win stuation I think. Couples need time and nights apart. Don't worry about it, it's called trust. Tell her that you hope she has fun, give her a kiss :ninja: and go out with the boys :banana: Whatever she is doing is probaly harmless and involves dancing or drinking...woo hoo :huh:

No you dweeb, you get to undress all the other ladies.

I like that plan better.

For a second there. I thought you meant :lol: Never Mind :banana:

Shouldn't you be :banana: ?

I do girls night once every five or six weeks :banana: I stay out until 1 or 2 m....come home, curl up next to 30FBT and fall asleep. He doesn't care because he gets to hang out with the boys without me.....sounds like a win-win stuation I think. Couples need time and nights apart. Don't worry about it, it's called trust. Tell her that you hope she has fun, give her a kiss :banana: and go out with the boys :lol: Whatever she is doing is probaly harmless and involves dancing or drinking...woo hoo :P

not really the same when youre married with kids, but I am more than happy to stay home at night so the wife can go hang out with her friends. Of course I'm not sure how much fun it is when everyone else is gettin plastered and you cant cause youre preggo :(

Shouldn't you be :banana: ?

I'll have our daughter (she's 9) with me.

I'd take her out drinking with me, but she's a lightweight. :lol:

not really the same when youre married with kids, but I am more than happy to stay home at night so the wife can go hang out with her friends. Of course I'm not sure how much fun it is when everyone else is gettin plastered and you cant cause youre preggo :banana:

You knocked her up again?

You knocked her up again?

the seed has been planted :banana:

the seed has been planted :banana:

What are you going to do when you catch the guy that planted the seed?

Good luck. Two is A LOT more work than one.

Congrats on knocking her up again :banana: It is different when kids are involved, but needless to say, spouses still need time apart, away from their kids and eachother.

The lil' one is gettin to the point where she's less dependent on her mom, so me and her should be able to hang out and whatnot when mom's teneded to the lil'r one :banana:

The lil' one is gettin to the point where she's less dependent on her mom, so me and her should be able to hang out and whatnot when mom's teneded to the lil'r one :banana:

:lol:

I have two boys (5 and 3). I used to think that. Bottom line is that when it is one on one, you are ok. When it is two on one, then the two have a HUGE advantage. You used to be in the TWO and now you are sometimes going to be in the ONE. That is the problem and the reason that I wish you luck.

I'll have our daughter (she's 9) with me.

I'd take her out drinking with me, but she's a lightweight. :banana:

Have her stay over at a friends house.

the seed has been planted B)

Congrats. :thumbsup:

Your not gonna force them to be Chief fans are you? :shocking:

Have her stay over at a friends house.

Right idea. But my foot in mouth syndrome kicked in. And when she said what are we going to do. I kind of said maybe you could have a friend sleep over. :wacko: :cry:

Congrats. B)

Your not gonna force them to be Chief fans are you? :shocking:

not force, but im sure they'll be smart and figure out which team is best to root for :thumbsup:

B) or :wacko: I dunno

Any thoughts :shocking: :thumbsup:

Yeah, can my wife go with them? She desparately needs a night away.

TIA

Congrats chad!

And I agree with the others that said if you can't trust her for a night out with friends every once in a while, you shouldn't be getting married.

Follow her. Take pictures. Try to catch her in the act. But your view will be limited. So when her friends drop her off at home, follow them, hit them over the head with a bat, tie them up, torture them. Don't let them fool you, your fiance is guilty, and they know it, and they better focking tell you. When they finally tell you what you want to know, give them each a lobotomy and dump their drooling bodies in front of a hospital.

Although, when you arrive at home, your fiance will be wondering where you were. But you already thought of that. You show a movie ticket stub from a movie you didn't actually go in to see.

Follow her. Take pictures. Try to catch her in the act. But your view will be limited. So when her friends drop her off at home, follow them, hit them over the head with a bat, tie them up, torture them. Don't let them fool you, your fiance is guilty, and they know it, and they better focking tell you. When they finally tell you what you want to know, give them each a lobotomy and dump their drooling bodies in front of a hospital.

Although, when you arrive at home, your fiance will be wondering where you were. But you already thought of that. You show a movie ticket stub from a movie you didn't actually go in to see.

So what your saying is: I go Jack Bauer on their candy asses.

Brilliant!!!

I knew watching 24 would pay off :headbanger:

Tell her that you hope she has fun, give her a kiss when she gets home and taste the cack from all the boys :first:

So give me your address so I know where to ship the Broncos jerseys.

Steelers tore them a new a-hole! :first: