Sign in to follow this  
edjr

All baseball lovers and Bonds haters

you ready to find out most of the major leaguers have used some type of steroids over the last 15 years? :thumbsup:

you ready to find out most of the major leaguers have used some type of steroids over the last 15 years? :thumbsup:

Yup. I hope that they have proof for every one of them that did steroids.

Something like that would actually make my day, and I barely follow baseball.

I can't wait for all these fools on their high horses saying Bonds should be kicked out of baseball.. when they find out their favorite players and favorite teams have been doing steroids. :lol:

Yup. I hope that they have proof for every one of them that did steroids.

Oh suddenly you need proof? :thumbsup:

Why do you need proof now? No one has needed any proof to railroad Bonds. :unsure:

I can't wait for all these fools on their high horses saying Bonds should be kicked out of baseball.. when they find out their favorite players and favorite teams have been doing steroids. :lol:

Why do you need proof now? No one has needed any proof to railroad Bonds. :unsure:

That's true; all everyone needed was common sense.

I am a die hard tigers fan and if someone(cough,cough,pudge) on the tigers was found to have used HGH or steroids then I am all for doing whatever baseball can including erasing any records/stats this person has.

I don't need proof to make my decision. However, people like you need the proof. If there is proof for ALL of them, then we can have people like you STFU.

This is similar to OJ. People wanted a video before they would say he did it. I don't need a video to know that Bonds did 'roids. He did them early, often, and willingly. I know that he was not alone. But just because there is a certain percentage of others who did steroids (probably not to his extent), does not exonerate Bonds, like you seem to think.

That's true; all everyone needed was common sense.

I have NO problem with people saying Bonds did steroids.. I'm just sick of people that very well may have players on their favorite team doing roids. When they find out their favorite player or player on their favorite team has been doing them.. it will suddenly be "ok" and "no big deal"

Perfect example. Any yankee fan that says anything about Bonds is a huge hypocrite, because they know fot a fact, Giambi was and probably still is roiding.

I don't need proof to make my decision. However, people like you need the proof. If there is proof for ALL of them, then we can have people like you STFU.

This is similar to OJ. People wanted a video before they would say he did it. I don't need a video to know that Bonds did 'roids. He did them early, often, and willingly. I know that he was not alone. But just because there is a certain percentage of others who did steroids (probably not to his extent), does not exonerate Bonds, like you seem to think.

oh right. you didn't need proof. :thumbsup: you and everyone else, only could mention the name Bonds and no one else when it came to Steroids. Why is that?

I didn't need proof. I'm pretty certain Bonds did steroids, just like all the other major players in MLB. Where's the issue?

What about the 80% of players that did greenies? Why don't they matter? Why is it Bonds, Bonds, Bonds, all the time and no one else?

I have NO problem with people saying Bonds did steroids.. I'm just sick of people that very well may have players on their favorite team doing roids. When they find out their favorite player or player on their favorite team has been doing them.. it will suddenly be "ok" and "no big deal"

Perfect example. Any yankee fan that says anything about Bonds is a huge hypocrite, because they know fot a fact, Giambi was and probably still is roiding.

If i am not mistaken I chink giambi all but admitted he took roids.

If i am not mistaken I chink giambi all but admitted he took roids.

That doesn't matter to Yankees fans. They will sit here and tell us how evil and bad Barry Bonds is and he should be killed and run out of baseball. :thumbsup:

why are you ignoring me? :thumbsup:

That doesn't matter to Yankees fans. They will sit here and tell us how evil and bad Barry Bonds is and he should be killed and run out of baseball. :thumbsup:

the american people almost always give you a second chance when you admit your problem and then apologize.

oh right. you didn't need proof. :thumbsup: you and everyone else, only could mention the name Bonds and no one else when it came to Steroids. Why is that?

I didn't need proof. I'm pretty certain Bonds did steroids, just like all the other major players in MLB. Where's the issue?

What about the 80% of players that did greenies? Why don't they matter? Why is it Bonds, Bonds, Bonds, all the time and no one else?

Speaking out of your ass again, huh? I have given grief to others who have done 'roids and have not singled out Bonds. Giambi and Sheffield are high on my list of cheaters. Palmeiro and McGwire are right next to Bonds.

There are plenty of other players that I have suspected did 'roids (Varitek, Nomar, Trot Nixon), but I don't have nearly the body of evidence that exists with Bonds. The reason that Bonds is being discussed is because he is approaching Aaron's home run record. If McGwire were approaching that record right now, he would be every bit the lightning rod for this issue that Bonds is.

Got it?

Sounds like a good plan to me maybe you and Bud Selig can sit down and go over this.

I can't wait for all these fools on their high horses saying Bonds should be kicked out of baseball.. when they find out their favorite players and favorite teams have been doing steroids. :banana:

Won't happen here, my favorite player is Griffey Jr.

That doesn't matter to Yankees fans. They will sit here and tell us how evil and bad Barry Bonds is and he should be killed and run out of baseball. :banana:

I think that's because Giambi admitted it, apologized, etc. Despite the fact that Bonds has a head the size of a blimp, he continues to deny ever taking steroids. Comparing a picture of him in his rookie year and him from this year is like night and day. I think if he admitted to it, said it was a mistake, etc, the fans may get off his ass. Just guessing.

I think that's because Giambi admitted it, apologized, etc. Despite the fact that Bonds has a head the size of a blimp, he continues to deny ever taking steroids. Comparing a picture of him in his rookie year and him from this year is like night and day. I think if he admitted to it, said it was a mistake, etc, the fans may get off his ass. Just guessing.

Jeff Dahmer admitted what he did, why was he still put in jail?

Jim Rome was talking about this on my drive home for lunch today. The question is not only who did steriods, but who DIDN'T do steriods, and never got their chance in the majors because of it. This latest guy who's naming names probably wouldn't have had a big league career without them. I feel bad for the person who stood up and did what was right, and got screwed out of millions because of it.

It wouldn't change my opinion at all if it is proven that 90% of all players took steroids in the last 10-15 years.

They should eliminate any records that were acquired during that time.

Jeff Dahmer admitted what he did, why was he still put in jail?

I never said that baseball forgave him, or Bud Selig forgave him. All I said was that the fans forgave him because he admitted it. Perhaps Dahmer has some fans (a scary thought) that have forgiven him. However, he is still in jail paying for his crimes.

I'm sure if Giambi was approaching a home run record of some kind, all of this crap would fall to him. However, Bonds is being punished because he's the best cheater of the bunch and he's approaching one of the most sacred records in the sport.

I can't wait for all these fools on their high horses saying Bonds should be kicked out of baseball.. when they find out their favorite players and favorite teams have been doing steroids. :banana:

I hope they take all of baseball, highlight it, and press the delete button. Get rid of every last remnant. A perfect time would be when Bonds is one homerun short of breaking the HR record.

How do you like them apples? So why don't you stick that in your ass and smoke it?

I can't wait either. I've been saying since Bonds was named that he's simply the best cheater in a sport full of cheaters. I think it'd be some nice vindication for him.

Perhaps Dahmer has some fans (a scary thought) that have forgiven him. However, he is still in jail paying for his crimes.

I chink that he got killed in prison.

Too funny. So because multiple others have taken steroids, HGH, and a litany of other PE drugs, it's ok that bonds did it, and his records, career, and overall legacy should stand and not be tainted?

Yeah, that makes sense. :thumbsdown:

I never liked Giambi, and he is still a cheater in my mind, but at least he (albeit in a round about way) acknowledged he made a mistake. Sheffield is an idiot for the "I didn't realize what I was doing line."

I think Mark McGwire and Raffy Palmiero are cowards for their denials in front of congress when everyone knows they both did it. Same with Sosa, and same with Bonds. Cheaters AND cowards.

So to answer your question, if someone like Jeter, Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, or Jorge Posada (naming longtime homegrown Yanks I love) was found to be a steroid/HGH user, it would crush me, but it wouldn't change how I felt about Bonds one iota. He is a cheater, an ass, and a coward. Having his name or any other cheater's name represent the game I love in the record books is a tragedy.

HTH!

I can't wait either. I've been saying since Bonds was named that he's simply the best cheater in a sport full of cheaters. I think it'd be some nice vindication for him.

He was the best played in the game in before he started cheating and he's the best since MLB as a whole started cheating. He's a pretty good focking player. :first:

He was the best played in the game in before he started cheating and he's the best since MLB as a whole started cheating. He's a pretty good focking player. :first:

Who should be ahsamed of himself for cheating. Can you imagine what his dad would think about this?

Actually, before Bonds juiced and Griffey started getting hurt every other week, he was playing at a higher level than Bonds.

He is and always has been a great player, no arguement there. That doesn't mean his cheating to become one of the greatest of all time should be ignored or forgiven.

Actually, before Bonds juiced and Griffey started getting hurt every other week, he was playing at a higher level than Bonds.

He is and always has been a great player, no arguement there. That doesn't mean his cheating to become one of the greatest of all time should be ignored or forgiven.

I'll give you that.. in 93, Jr and Bonds were right there.. I always gave it to Bonds because of his speed on the bases.. of course I'm biased, I'm a Bonds lover.. Maybe if Griffey had tried steroids, he wouldn't have gotten hurt so much :first:

I'll give you that.. in 93, Jr and Bonds were right there.. I always gave it to Bonds because of his speed on the bases.. of course I'm biased, I'm a Bonds lover.. Maybe if Griffey had tried steroids, he wouldn't have gotten hurt so much :first:

Exactly.

Exactly.

Exactly, Bonds might have broken down a lot sooner if he hadn't juiced. Yet another reason why his career numbers are now a joke.

Exactly, Bonds might have broken down a lot sooner if he hadn't juiced. Yet another reason why his career numbers are now a joke.

STILL a HOFer though

STILL a HOFer though

Don't bet on that.

Steroids+ asswipe to media= tough time getting in.

STILL a HOFer though

We'll see. Pete Rose is supposedly a HOFer too :cry:

Don't bet on that.

Steroids+ asswipe to media= tough time getting in.

I didn't say if he would get voted in. I'm saying he's still a HOFer without steroids.

Who is a bigger ass hole? Edjr or Bonds?

Tough call.

That deserves a POLL!

I didn't say if he would get voted in. I'm saying he's still a HOFer without steroids.

Until he gets in he's a HOF candidate, as are all big leaguers. HTH