The Moz

If you was votin right now ! who

If you was votin right now ! who  

35 members have voted

1. 1. If you was votin right now ! who

• John McCain
    • Hilary Clinton
    • Rudy Gulliani

IMO Hillary will spend as much money as it takes to get the nomination and i think will do better than many think as some will think they are voting for WJC by voting for her..

McCain is not loved by the Republicans - but the Republicans know McCain has the rgeatest chance at winning and other people they would rather have would ikley lose.

Gulliani - IMO is a wild card as his history is as or more checkered than Clinton ( Bill ) but he is a good speaker and tends to just get things done when he is in charge. I just don't se him getting alot of black votes when Al and Jesse go at him on his NYC record.

IMO noone else is really in it. Unless a dark horse come up late. In the Democrats while others might actually be leading right now - Hillary got all da money and she easily ends up winnign the nomination maybe on the WJC factor alone. McCain IMO likley wins the Republicans but i still see a small chance of Gulliani getting it - Thing is the republicans really don't like either one as both as somewhat liberal on many issues.

IMO McCain becomes the President in 06.

Guiliani.

I like McCain alot too but he's been hugging the Bushtard and other agents of intollerence too much lately.

This poll is worthless without Rice in it.

:huh:

while I agree Rice wouldn't be an awful choice I just cannot even see her trying to run. While her values are what the GOP really wants she doesn't have elect -a-bility. McCain and Gulliani do. I do think She would make a great VP for whoever gets the nomination.

Guiliani.

I like McCain alot too but he's been hugging the Bushtard and other agents of intollerence too much lately.

McCain likley doesn't mean a word -- he is just trying to get in the great graces of the GOP again before his presidential run. I wouldn't look that much into it........

interesting that of the top three contenders currently, 2 are adulterers and one is the wife of one.

And Gingrich makes 3 adulterers.

IMO McCain becomes the President in 06.

I didn't realize there was a presidential election this year. I better start reading up on the candidates. :thumbsup:

I didn't realize there was a presidential election this year. I better start reading up on the candidates. :thumbsup:

B) :lol:

I would NEVER vote for Hillary - she's a focking 2-faced lying bastage.

Rudy

This is like voting for a giant douche or a turd sammich.

We are in big focking trouble this fall,as far as a choice for President goes.

Noone other than McCain or Rudy has an electability on the GOP and NOONE can come close to out spending Hillary on the Dem .

Looks like it defintiley will be one of those 3.

jeebus...

"If you was votin right now ! who"

I'd vote for whichever candidate promised to improve public education so I wouldn't have to read sentences like this one. :huh:

"If you was votin right now ! who"

I'd vote for whichever candidate promised to improve public education so I wouldn't have to read sentences like this one. :huh:

Sorry,Mr liberal Bush has already shown the answer to the education problems is not money.

Sorry,Mr liberal Bush has already shown the answer to the education problems is not money.

It's a tip that I didn't mention 'spend more money on education'. Aside from missing the joke.

It's a tip that I didn't mention 'spend more money on education'. Aside from missing the joke.

I got the joke :huh:

However,you are right,I jumped the gun on that other part.I was very wrong to say that.Please accept my apolgy,ZeroTolerance.I was way out of line with that comment.Again,I am very sorry. ;)

Seeing as Hillary is almost a lock for the Dems, it's up to the GOP to save America. Somehow I think they won't be up to the challenge, idiots who control the process will probably puke up some 'tard like George Allen.

I seriously hope Hillary doesn't run. Not because of her party affiliation but because this country isn't ready to vote for a woman president, especially considering the quagmire the current administration has our country in.

John McCain [ 13 ] ** [39.39%]

Hilary Clinton [ 6 ] ** [18.18%]

Rudy Gulliani [ 14 ] ** [42.42%]

Hillary is getting a huge bump, twice as many votes as last year. by 2008 she

might take 35% of the pop vote :thumbsup:

Gulliani.

Six months ago I might have said McCain but I don't like the way he's been sucking up to the White House and the Christian right. I don't think he means a word of it but I still don't like a guy who will say anything to get the nomination - it shows bad character. That said, I'd be pretty happy with either Gulliani or McCain and I'd probably vote for either of them over any Democratic candidate. The only way I'd even consider voting for Hillary is if she were running against someone like Santorum or Frist, and even then I'd probably vote for the Libertarian or Reform party candidate.

Incidently ... I'd be thrilled if McCain - Lieberman ran for the Reform party. I don't particularly like Lieberman but he has national clout and that ticket would have a serious chance at winning. We need a legitimate third party IMO. Also, I'd vote for Al Gore over most other candidates. I think Kerry is a focktard but Gore IMO would have been pretty good - in hindsight I think he's a bad politician but a pretty good statesman.