Sign in to follow this  
dingleberries

The Best FF Team Name

It's common knowledge 'round these parts that the best FF team name of all time was Amish Rake Fight.

No Piechronic you do not win.

Some funny stuff. We had to tone down some team names because we are getting older and having kids. Kids can read. And they like repeating what they read.

A manager had his 6 year old nephew 2 years ago ask his grandparents what a "Fighting Irish Dildos" was. UNBELIEVABLY TRUE STORY and funny to boot.

I used Platinum Plus VIP's until the place got shut down due to drugs, arms sells, and prostitution.

I can't represent a place that doesn't exist.

now this is funny. :pointstosky:

My commish and I grew up together. As such, he is well aware of my affinity for bacon and other pork products, regardless of the fact that I'm Jewish.

So, he named my team for me...the Bacon Boys.

Now, is the Bacon Boys all that funny? Notsomuch.

However, combine that w/my team logo and we've got something.

oh man i'm still laughing.

Cannibus Achievers©

My current team name is "Hasidic 'n wit it"

Logo: http://xb2.xanga.com/e6b85150d623114203838/b10181619.jpg

Former names:

Carribean Queens

Fighting Mad Lesbians

The Edmund Fitzgerald

Kneel Before ZOD

Amish Mechanics

Kicked off the island:

GuidoLite

The Lothars

The Rise of Gallahger

Richard Simmons Cameltoe

German Engineering/Mexican Know-how

Eric Hipples middle nipple

Michael Moore's Whip Cream Suprise

You like Pina Coloda's, b i t c h?

Edward Scissorhands reacharound

Watching Mr. Pink Wink

Mammals Wearing Pants

Winter of your Discontent

A Friend has a classic team name: Neverland Ranch Hands

Why would anybody go back to page 6 or 7 to bring up this post? Who cares what your simple name is. Stop wasting time with junk like this and give us information we can use for the drafts. I mean after all the camps are open, give us some details and don't take up board space with something stupid like this that you might throw out in March. We want information! Not some dumb post. :thumbsup: :banana:

Why would anybody go back to page 6 or 7 to bring up this post? Who cares what your simple name is. Stop wasting time with junk like this and give us information we can use for the drafts. I mean after all the camps are open, give us some details and don't take up board space with something stupid like this that you might throw out in March. We want information! Not some dumb post. :thumbsup: :banana:

When Captain America throws his mighty shield,

All those who chose oppose his shield must yield.

If he's lead to a fight and a duel is due,

Then the red and white and the blue'll come through.

When Captain America throws his mighty shield.

:overhead: :overhead:

ARE YOU ABLE TO READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD???????? DID SOMEONE FORCE YOU TO READ THIS? GO SCREW YOURSELF.

my 2 teams this year are

Mike Vick's Dog Trainers

and

JABODAN

which for you racially sensitive is

Just a Bunch of Dumb Ass Negroes (which is a name I took from my black friend)

Dirty Sanchez

Gang Green

Bo Derek's T1ts

Alba's Labia

We had a thing going for a while where the guy with the longest losing streak had to change his team name each week to whatever the guy who beat him last said. Some of his names that year (he lost 11 in a row) were...

The Furry Checkbooks (as in, mommy pays for things with her furry checkbook)

The Rusty Trombones

The Cleveland Steamers

The Short Bus Brigade

The Cumdumpsters

The Bearded Clams

I like "Romo's Pussyfinger" for you cowboys fans out there. Use a pic of Jess or Carrie as the logo, or him fumbling the snap.

The "Boston Teabagparty" for you pats fans/haters

Of course, the "New Orleans Taints" (The taint, for the uneducated, is the area between a vagina and an anus, seeing as how it taint twat, and it taint ass"

The Cleveland Browneyes

Cincinatti Bungholes, or Ocho Cinco's Chocco Occo (chocolate eye, roughly)

Oakland Rumpraiders, San Fran 69ers...

That's all I got off the top...

Batman Robin juanoff

Buttman and Rubbin'

Quoted myself. Thought of it later. Laughed my arse off to myself while driving down the road. Also thought it would be a good nickname for a couple of arse clowns at work.

Why would anybody go back to page 6 or 7 to bring up this post? Who cares what your simple name is. Stop wasting time with junk like this and give us information we can use for the drafts. I mean after all the camps are open, give us some details and don't take up board space with something stupid like this that you might throw out in March. We want information! Not some dumb post. :overhead: :unsure:

That's a pretty good fishin trip right there.

FBG called they want their ghey leader back

Hey, Ghey Leader. I think I just came up with a new team name for Captain America :clap:

Didnt someone name their team: "With some guys Balls"? The deal was that each week whoever was playing against him had to say "Hey, this week Im playing with some guys balls..."

:thumbsdown:

Mike Vick's Dog Trainers

Last year i was BadNewz ConVicks :lol:

Since I'm mostly a hockey guy..and a huge Fedorov fan...I've been "Fedorov Express" for the last 10+ years in all Fantasy sports. The catch line of course, is: "When you absolutely, positively have to score, call Fedorov Express".

TnT91