Sign in to follow this  
What is the deal?

I am so sick of hearing

Seriously, when picking the last 40-70 players at RB, WR, whatever.. there are many people that have different opinions. Who are you to say if one person is right or wrong? So 10 or 12 people agree that Bryant is not a good option cause Alex Smith is at QB. So 10 or 12 people don't know who Norwood is or think Warrick Dunn will carry the load. Give it a rest. seriously, there are many types of leagues out there, some of large rosters, some shallow, etc...

You guys sound like a bunch of arrogant pricks and turn people away from this bored because you have to dig thru this crap to get valuable Fantasy Football information...not to mention the people you are turning away may have some valuable information to share...

I know I spend most of my time elsewhere because of this. Sure enuff, I come here while researching for Waiver Wire Tuesday's and I have to read thru this crap. People sharing nothing, but "I can't believe he's a free agent, what kind of league are you in? Try sharing some information with people and contributing once in a while...

So.......What is the deal?

:thumbsdown:

The more numb nuts we turn away the better I say. All of you 6-8 team league morons can leave here ASAP and take your :bench: :blink: with you.

I sick and tired of telling myself that it's only one game and Oakland will bounce back. I think I'm lying to myself.

My 2 person league I got Kelly Holcomb, Onterrio Smith, Rock Cartwright, David Boston, Jerry Porter, Janakowski, Itula Muli, and Oakland's Defense. My wife has Manning (both of them) Holt, Fitzgerald, TO, Tomlinson, Alexander, Gates, Vinatieri, and Da Bears. She's also got Houshamazilly (championship). I don't win many games in this league, but I do get laid alot.

Antonio Bryant is on waivers in this league. Think I should pick him up?

Sorry What is the deal, I couldn't help myself.

Seriously, when picking the last 40-70 players at RB, WR, whatever.. there are many people that have different opinions. Who are you to say if one person is right or wrong? So 10 or 12 people agree that Bryant is not a good option cause Alex Smith is at QB. So 10 or 12 people don't know who Norwood is or think Warrick Dunn will carry the load. Give it a rest. seriously, there are many types of leagues out there, some of large rosters, some shallow, etc...

You guys sound like a bunch of arrogant pricks and turn people away from this bored because you have to dig thru this crap to get valuable Fantasy Football information...not to mention the people you are turning away may have some valuable information to share...

I know I spend most of my time elsewhere because of this. Sure enuff, I come here while researching for Waiver Wire Tuesday's and I have to read thru this crap. People sharing nothing, but "I can't believe he's a free agent, what kind of league are you in? Try sharing some information with people and contributing once in a while...

....some get off on that type of ######. It makes them feel better about themselves. I just suggest selective thread reading and only pay attention to and post on the quality information, which there really is a lot of.

Let me know when your league expands to three teams and allows heterosexuals.

Can't believe no one's trotted out that classic line yet.

But for real, if Antonio Bryant and Jerious Norwood didn't get drafted in your league then it is a moron-filled endeavor. Some of us actually like playing against real competition, not a bunch of doofii from the office that all share the same copy of some magazine cheatsheet. If you are here not to learn how to be a better FF player then frankly I have little sympathy for your :thumbsup: .

Maybe we should ban all trash talk from fantasy football. Then it would be safe for all you sensitive types. But it would be boring as hell.

I know I spend most of my time elsewhere because of this. Try sharing some information with people and contributing once in a while...

The info on the players that people are asking "Should I pick-up?" was heavily discussed and debated all preseason. That's how many here knew about Norwood, Jacobs, Bryant and others. Fine you wern't around and I'm sure that your draft reflects it but no reason to get pissy on the regulars that have contributed all year and now get amazed when they see someone they've been telling to get this whole time still available.

If your sick of hearing it...then join a league with more than 6 teams......alot of what is referred to are the tools from the free yahoo stuff that do this half a$$ed when guys who are in huge$$$ uber competitive leagues are here trying to help each other.....oh yea you can always not read it....or leave

The more numb nuts we turn away the better I say. All of you 6-8 team league morons can leave here ASAP and take your :wall: :cry: with you.

Cheers! :dunno:

Back in yer hole, 6-8 teamers!!! You need no help, only to be directed to a real league.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Yup, no coffee yet. :cheers:

Cheers! :dunno:

Back in yer hole, 6-8 teamers!!! You need no help, only to be directed to a real league.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Yup, no coffee yet. :cheers:

I have always been fond of FF elitists.... :wall:

I haven't noticed this as a huge issue but perhaps I'll pay more attention to it. Certainly there are leagues where players are out as free agents that I think should be rostered, and I'm sure I hold players on my rosters that people think should be free agents. It comes down to different opinions. If someone else has a big issue with it, then probably they just don't have as broad a mind as the rest of us.

Here's a tip stop whining and joing a real league. People should get made fun of if those peopel are available in leagues. They are not good leagues

HTH

The more numb nuts we turn away the better I say. All of you 6-8 team league morons can leave here ASAP and take your :banana: :banana: with you.

Savage Beast for Mange Bored President!

And if you had been here all year this wouldn't even be an issue. Bryant and Norwood have been beaten to death here. To take this to another extreme what if someone asked if they should pick up LT because he is on their waiver wire, is this acceptable? Well that's how alot of people feel about Bryant and Norwood.

The more numb nuts we turn away the better I say. All of you 6-8 team league morons can leave here ASAP and take your :cry: :cry: with you.

:wacko: :clap:

First, this is the biggest rat's ass post. Quit your whining. You know what I hate, having to sift through posts of whining fantasy footballers who want every bored to be just the way they like it. I may just leave because it bothers me so much and ALL OF YOU WILL NOW LOSE YOUR SEASON BECAUSE OF THE VALUABLE INFORMATION I WOULD HAVE IMPARTED TO YOU. NOW YOU WILL NEVER KNOW!!! If it's that much of a problem, leave and don't come back. HTH

PS. I've never posted something like your talking about. I just think it's a joke that you and others think that a few clicks of the mouse is THAT TAXING that you needed to tell everyone how much you hate it. I mean, give me an f'in break.

Lighten up Francis.....

Lighten up Francis.....

I'LL KILL YA!!! :(

I can't believe someone dropped Larry Johnson.

I'm in a 2 team league with my grandma, Elsa.

What an idiot!!!! :doublethumbsup:

WSIS? SA, LT, or LJ???

My 2 person league I got Kelly Holcomb, Onterrio Smith, Rock Cartwright, David Boston, Jerry Porter, Janakowski, Itula Muli, and Oakland's Defense. My wife has Manning (both of them) Holt, Fitzgerald, TO, Tomlinson, Alexander, Gates, Vinatieri, and Da Bears. She's also got Houshamazilly (championship). I don't win many games in this league, but I do get laid alot.

Antonio Bryant is on waivers in this league. Think I should pick him up?

Sorry What is the deal, I couldn't help myself.

FUNNY! :doublethumbsup:

If the person is in a league that doesn't think Bryant is even draftable than I don't believe he will have valuable information. What is he going to tell me, "you should draft this LT guy".

I have always been fond of FF elitists.... :banana:

Me too - it validates my existance. Anna Nicole has her luvmountains - I have my elitist frame of mind.

You cannot deny me that. :pointstosky:

Someone fetch me a paper. :doublethumbsup:

Try sharing some information with people and contributing once in a while...

Should we try to make the information as useful as this thread you started?

Guest sweatness_34

You no no Norwood or Da Bryant? Ha! How many in dat league? Like a 6 or 7. ? Join the real LEAGUE and play!!

I haven't noticed this as a huge issue but perhaps I'll pay more attention to it. Certainly there are leagues where players are out as free agents that I think should be rostered, and I'm sure I hold players on my rosters that people think should be free agents. It comes down to different opinions. If someone else has a big issue with it, then probably they just don't have as broad a mind as the rest of us.

thanks Mike I appreciate the reply :cheers: I just had to get this out there because it really bugs me. I know many of the people at the other board I go to, have migrated there from here because of this type of behavior...

If the person is in a league that doesn't think Bryant is even draftable than I don't believe he will have valuable information. What is he going to tell me, "you should draft this LT guy".

Since when did Antonio Bryant become a guarantee to be even a top 50 wr? BTW, in the only league of mine he wasn't drafted in, he was picked up on waivers right before me...I was going to drop Nate Burleson. Comparing LT to Antonio Bryant is worse than anyting any idiot could ever say.

That's beside the point. I never said he wasn't draftable, I just don't have the roster spots for him. In fact they start threads linking back here to make fun of the place....

I am in many different types of leagues, there are plenty of guys I would like to pick up but don't have a roster spot for or the cap room... That's the beauty of fantasy football... You go form choosing in one league whether you want to p/u De De Dorsey or Nate Washington to another w/ shallow rosters choosing if you want to pick up Wali Lundy or Jerious Norwood.

thanks Mike I appreciate the reply :doh: I just had to get this out there because it really bugs me. I know many of the people at the other board I go to, have migrated there from here because of this type of behavior...

:cry: :cry: :cry: All day long I whine and cry

thanks Mike I appreciate the reply :cheers: I just had to get this out there because it really bugs me. I know many of the people at the other board I go to, have migrated there from here because of this type of behavior...

Why don't you two get a room so you can f@g off and then cry about this place in each other's arms? :dunno:

I'm in a 12 team league with about half who know a lot about fantasy football and about half who know nothing. The latter of those two traded Ladainian Tomlinson for Tatum Bell ( :P ). Seriously. Another idiot is fixing to give my friend LJ and Bulger for Palmer and Jamal Lewis ( :bench: ). Yea, it kinda sucks.