Sign in to follow this  
Big Blue 06

Guys

take it in the ass? My wife lets me do that on occasion. Last night, we're watching TV and she says:

"You know what we should do tomorrow?"

Me: "No, what?"

Her: "You should put it in my ass".

Me: :o :headbanger: :P

Guys, do your girlfriends/wives let you do this? If so, do you/they like it?

This question is a small ###### joke waiting to happen, but I'll offer this bit of advice - if you're curious whether woman enjoy it in the pooper, maybe you should direct the question towards those who do it most often. Are there any gay men in here that can give Big Blue Balls some insight on what it feels like for his wife to take it in the rear?

since when is pen!s a swear?

This question is a small ###### joke waiting to happen, but I'll offer this bit of advice - if you're curious whether woman enjoy it in the pooper, maybe you should direct the question towards those who do it most often. Are there any gay men in here that can give Big Blue Balls some insight on what it feels like for his wife to take it in the rear?

you must be a virgin

you must be a virgin

You must take it in the a$$. If you claim to TRULY know how it makes women feel to take it in the a$$, you can only either be a woman and take it in the a$$, or take it in the a$$ yourself, so which is it? If you're a woman who has taken it in the a$$, chances are you taken it from hundreds of guys in the a$$ because so few women permit this. That makes you a dirty wh0re. If you're a guy who has taken it in the a$$, once or one hundred, you're still a f@g.

You must take it in the a$$. If you claim to TRULY know how it makes women feel to take it in the a$$, you can only either be a woman and take it in the a$$, or take it in the a$$ yourself, so which is it? If you're a woman who has taken it in the a$$, chances are you taken it from hundreds of guys in the a$$ because so few women permit this. That makes you a dirty wh0re. If you're a guy who has taken it in the a$$, once or one hundred, you're still a f@g.

:dunno: do you do drugs?

Drugs are bad mmmkayyyyy

I didn't see 32 BFT make any claims about knowing how it makes women feel.

Some women love it and some hate it. It doesn't feel the same to all of us.

My g/f is the best. If I give her advance notice, she'll eat corn the day before we go anal.

Those little niblets feel SOO GOOD. It's like a reverse French Tickler. :dunno:

My g/f is the best. If I give her advance notice, she'll eat corn the day before we go anal.

Those little niblets feel SOO GOOD. It's like a reverse French Tickler. :dunno:

This is the worst thing I've read in at least a month. :wacko:

This is the worst thing I've read in at least a month. :dunno:

I'm sorry, would you like a nice hot bowl of creamed corn?

asking a gay guy won't work, basically because men have prostates and women don't. Guy can climax by taking it in the pooper because it presses against their prostate. If you have seen roadtrip you would know about "milking the prostate".

also Eh... i did it once... she never wants to do it again, and i figure why bite the hand that feeds you?

What makes it better, or you just want variety?

Ever wonder if there's an almost neverending way to explore, everything gets old after a while if you're driven this way. The only line there is is determined by what everyone else is finding acceptable.

Those little niblets feel SOO GOOD. It's like a reverse French Tickler. B)

Dude...im pretty out there, but this even makes me a little queasy.....nice job.. :P

Ever wonder if there's an almost neverending way to explore, everything gets old after a while if you're driven this way. The only line there is is determined by what everyone else is finding acceptable.

who's to say armpit sex isn't the new anal in 10 years....

can't have armpit sex with hairy euro women though

I'm sorry, would you like a nice hot bowl of creamed corn?

I found that the fistfuls of peanuts you ate at the Astros game the day before seriously enhanced the experience.

All I can say is: Thanks for being you.

:(

:(

i'm sorry I opened this thread.

That's a 'No' for those keeping track. :ninja:

take it in the ass? My wife lets me do that on occasion. Last night, we're watching TV and she says:

Me: :o :dunno: :banana:

Never had the "day before" talk, but basically a similar situation. She enjoys the feeling but doesn't like the splooge in her ass. I'm thinking of introducing a condom to fix that problem. I'll keep you apprised. Or not.

I think that I can offer a different perspective here. :huh:

1. I just had a physical today and I swear the doctor had his whole hand up there. :cry: I bet he served some time in jail ;) I did not enjoy the experience, but I would imagine with some cuddling, kissing, and him touching my clit, it might be different :D

2. I go for some dirty play with the wife periodically. She is not a fan at all, but if you get her worked up enough, she won't resist it. She is definitely not a fan of me "finishing" up there because she is spending most of the next 24 hours on the can. :cheers:

She hates it...but I do it anyway. shes a trooper though, even talks dirty while im doing it

Saying "Hey jackass, get that motherfucking dick out of my asshole" doesnt count.

Did anyone else find this sort of strange? Ummm, why tomorrow, why not today? It's like planning a trip to the zoo.

Her: "You know what we should do tomorrow?"

Her: "You should take me to the zoo."

Me: "Sure, that sounds like a good idea. We'll to that tomorrow."

Does she give you a days advance when she's going to swallow?

From my perspective all women love it. Also, I am a staunch administer of non-consentual sex.

It's about time "rape" got a publicist. :blink:

Did anyone else find this sort of strange? Ummm, why tomorrow, why not today? It's like planning a trip to the zoo.

Her: "You know what we should do tomorrow?"

Her: "You should take me to the zoo."

Me: "Sure, that sounds like a good idea. We'll to that tomorrow."

Does she give you a days advance when she's going to swallow?

:) We had just finished having sex about 15 minutes before and we were watching TV and getting ready to sleep. I guess what we were doing was still fresh in her mind.

Sorry, I'll defend my quote. Big Blue asked, "If so, do you/they like it?"

I responded:

This question is a small ###### joke waiting to happen, but I'll offer this bit of advice - if you're curious whether women enjoy it in the pooper, maybe you should direct the question towards those who do it most often. Are there any gay men in here that can give Big Blue Balls some insight on what it feels like for his wife to take it in the rear?

I focused on his portion of the question about whether women enjoy it. 32 BFT responded to this reframing of the original response: "You must be a virgin." By responding, "you must be a virgin," he was implying that I must never have done it to my girlfriend (and explicitly stating that I've never had sex). Implicit in this statement is that he has. However, one who has played pitcher is not qualified to answer the original question posed by Big Blue, hence, my deduction that for 32 BFT to make such a statement, he must know what it feels like to take it in the rear. If he knows what its like to take it the rear, he's either a chick or gay.

So goes the analysis.

If he knows what its like to take it the rear, he's either a chick or gay.

So goes the analysis.

What if a hot chick pegged him with a strap-on?

Because she can't orgasm and it hurts. :D

And this is a 'Yes' for the scorekeepers.

What if a hot chick pegged him with a strap-on?

You tell me, is that socially acceptable now? It would have to be a pretty freaky girl to do that because I can't see her getting any physical stimulation from that unless it were derived from some mental pleasure associated with the act. As a result, in your scenario, it's likely that 32BFT would be requesting that the chick pegged him in the poopshoot and in that instance, it would make him pretty g@y. I can't think of any (non-medical) instance where it's acceptable for anything to get placed inside a man's brown eye.

And this is a 'Yes' for the scorekeepers.

If yes means an emphatic "no," you are correct.

If yes means an emphatic "no," you are correct.

Change that to a 'no'.

HTH

Change that to a 'no'.

HTH

No problem, you fell into the trap of trying to make sense of naomi's prattle. It has happened to all of us. :clap:

Me: :o :doublethumbsup: :huh:

Nope. I do not let hubby do this.

Save it for the pool boy? :doublethumbsup:

We don't have a pool.

and I appreciate that. :huh:

:o