Sign in to follow this  
tony hardware

Sh!tting immediately after a shower

Why couldn't my body decide it had to go 10 minutes before I washed my ass? This happens like once per month and it pisses me off. You feel immediately dirty again. It's like washing your car, then driving through mud puddles and trying to dry it off with paper towels. Sometimes I just try and hold it until 11 AM when, for some reason, I feel that my body has settled past the point of fresh shower cleanliness, but there are days when you just have to go immediately after your shower and these are days that make me :rolleyes:

Just get on the crapper before the shower. You might have to wait 10-15 minutes, but it'll come.

:doublethumbsup:

Just do it in the shower and mash it down the drain with your foot. <_<

That's what I do.

post of the day!!! :dunno:

Just do it in the shower and mash it down the drain with your foot. :dunno:

That's what I do.

are you staying with FBT and stc? :P

also, it's a tip that baby wipes <_<

I bet you break the sh!t out of some toilet seats... :doublethumbsup:

oh hell no!!!

did you see any brownstains in the tub when you got back home? :thumbsdown:

post of the day!!! :dunno:

:thumbsdown:

No doubt taken from my story when I 1st moved into my own apartment, I had a chick over and had to go really bad and my toilet was clogged with no plunger insight.

:thumbsdown:

No doubt taken from my story when I 1st moved into my own apartment, I had a chick over and had to go really bad and my toilet was clogged with no plunger insight.

Don't flatter yourself. I know of no such story.

:P

im wondering what kind of crazy broken-sprinkler explosive mud butt craps you are taking that make you feel so dirty? :blink:

add more cheese to your diet and less mineral oil/corn nibblet/prune juice smoothies

im wondering what kind of crazy broken-sprinkler explosive mud butt craps you are taking that make you feel so dirty? :blink:

add more cheese to your diet and less mineral oil/corn nibblet/prune juice smoothies

It's not that anyone of my craps is excessively dirty or powerful, it's that I feel so clean after rubbing the Irish Spring up and down my ass crack.

It's not that anyone of my craps is excessively dirty or powerful, it's that I feel so clean after rubbing the Irish Spring up and down my ass crack.

And your wife gets to enjoy that springtime, dingleberry freshness when she comes in after you get done :rolleyes:

baby wipes :rolleyes:

Those things are truly amazing, they get manage any spill or stain...I swear :headbanger:

Why couldn't my body decide it had to go 10 minutes before I washed my ass? This happens like once per month and it pisses me off. You feel immediately dirty again. It's like washing your car, then driving through mud puddles and trying to dry it off with paper towels. Sometimes I just try and hold it until 11 AM when, for some reason, I feel that my body has settled past the point of fresh shower cleanliness, but there are days when you just have to go immediately after your shower and these are days that make me :thumbsup:

this happen to me today. i called my boss, fed him some BS about why i would be late and re-showered.

there is nothing worse than a freshly showered body and a dirty ass

Just do it in the shower and mash it down the drain with your foot. :doublethumbsup:

That's what I do.

Crassic :thumbsup: ...wife even got a chuckle :lol:

Crassic :angry: ...wife even got a chuckle :mad:

I actually tried that once..Disgusting as hell. Had to poke the poop down the drain with a toofbrush handle :(

I actually tried that once..Disgusting as hell. Had to poke the poop down the drain with a toofbrush handle :angry:

you tried it, or..... you let out a wet fart and it got stuck in the drain? You had to clean it out before anyone noticed...

you tried it, or..... you let out a wet fart and it got stuck in the drain? You had to clean it out before anyone noticed...

No, I actually tried it. :(

My buddy told me that he does it all the time and it works greta (he lied, obviously)

So I tried it and sprayed the sh1t (no pun intended) out of the shower wall.

Needless to say, when I called him later that day to tell him that pooping in the shower doesn't seem to work too well for me, he laughed his ass off, and proceded to tell all of our other friends. :angry:

Still funny, though :mad:

My buddy told me that he does it all the time and it works greta (he lied, obviously)

Needless to say, when I called him later that day to tell him that pooping in the shower doesn't seem to work too well for me, he laughed his ass off, and proceded to tell all of our other friends. :angry:

Still funny, though :mad:

You're pretty gullible, aren't you?

Needless to say, when I called him later that day to tell him that pooping in the shower doesn't seem to work too well for me, he laughed his ass off, and proceded to tell all of our other friends. :doublethumbsup:

Still funny, though :lol:

You should tell him how good it feels to have sex with a chick who has herpes.