Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

YAY ME!

Lasik. You. Boobs appearing bigger after they shrink. Keep up.

I knew what you meant, focker, but what better time for an attention whoooore like myself to mention that I can put my boob in my mouth?

I knew what you meant, focker, but what better time for an attention whoooore like myself to mention that I can put my boob in my mouth?

Ok, that was cool. At least you admit it and have fun with it!!!

:dunno:

:cheers:

Ok, that was cool. At least you admit it and have fun with it!!!

Of course!!! I won't deny it!!! :dunno:

Tell Sa to own up to it too......

Nope, that girl is on her own. She even annoys me sometimes, I can't imagine how some of YOU guys feel.

Nope, that girl is on her own. She even annoys me sometimes, I can't imagine how some of YOU guys feel.

:popcorn:

Dadblammit, this thread has gone off long enough without the fundamental question being asked.

Current CAN SIZE?! :pointstosky:

Dadblammit, this thread has gone off long enough without the fundamental question being asked.

Current CAN SIZE?! :banana:

DAYUM!!! Took you guys long enough!!!

And my answer is:

I don't know. I can't check my bra label right now, and I know I need a new one. My guess is that they are close to a 36DD, maybe DDD. I know that they have gotten a bit smaller than they were when I first had bebe.

Good Job TNG, I'm sure your kids friends will call you a MILF in no time :banana:

LOL. I hope not, his friend are FOUR!!! LOL.

Girlfriend, I have pissed you off ever since focking Ravens started that damn vote the geek off thread where for god knows why you got voted off before me and ever since then, somehow it's my fault. Don't know why but I can compliment you out my azz and have thrown many your way in the past and MEANT them and yah still don't like me.

Oh well, you can't please them all can yah. :wall:

Oh well, you can't please them all can yah. :dunno:

Easy on her SaW, the increase of internal pressure on the boobies causes less blood flow to the cranial cells. It's a female thing :wub:

Girlfriend, I have pissed you off ever since focking Ravens started that damn vote the geek off thread where for god knows why you got voted off before me and ever since then, somehow it's my fault. Don't know why but I can compliment you out my azz and have thrown many your way in the past and MEANT them and yah still don't like me.

Holy crap, girl. Chill.

I was kidding.

And seriously, a Ravens03 voting thread? Come on. Gimme a little more credit than that.

Easy on her SaW, the increase of internal pressure on the boobies causes less blood flow to the cranial cells. It's a female thing :lol:

:lol: Thanks but I think its just me. She's disliked me LONG before the increase of internal pressure.

Again. You can't please them all. <_<

Good thing is, I could give a rats azz so life is pretty good!

BTW - when you heading my way?

Holy crap, girl. Chill.

I was kidding.

And seriously, a Ravens03 voting thread? Come on. Gimme a little more credit than that.

Seriously though. The only thing I ever hear from you is shiot, then you say you're just kidding. There's a little truth in everything TNG. I personally don't have a problem with you at all. I think you're a pretty cool chick, but that's just me.

Hey TNG - maybe we should get a room so we can take care of this in private? :lol:

:accidentallysploogedonpopcorn: <_<

Hey TNG - maybe we should get a room so we can take care of this in private? :banana:

<_< :lol:

I've got 2 :lol: , 1 for each of ya.

:accidentallysploogedonpopcorn: :dunno:

:banana:

I love chick fights. Women fight dirty. They play mind games and rather than causing physical damage, they give the other woman an eating disorder so she kills herself. They are very much like the Black Widow Spider. :banana:

Soon there will be no threads started by TNG on this bored. That would be a sad day.

You fockers had a lez-out party on the hook and didn't get action in the boat. WTF were you doing before I got here?

:first:

I can still put my own boob in my mouth.

Is that what you were wondering?

LOL

Way to mess with their psyche TNG. :music_guitarred:

:music_guitarred:

I noticed this thread is several years old. Have you had much luck keeping it off?

Most of it.

I was looking at the date in this thread, and it's when I was going through my agoraphobic/anorexic stuff due to my anxiety problems, right before I went on meds.

I went on meds about a month after this, gained about 20 pounds, lost most of that after I started running again. My metabolism was really focked after not eating for a couple of months, and then going on ADs (which are notorious for weight gain).

So, I have gained back maybe 10 pounds.