Sign in to follow this  
kpbuckeye

I am now supporting Democrats only

No longer will I judge an individual on their merit. Anyone who is not a Democrat is a child molester. From now on, no matter what bad thing happens, I promise to find a way to tie it to Bush. I want to be part of the club here that makes it their mission in life to come to a FF site and cry about republicans. I know that if I cry about it long enough one of the crybabies here will embrace me and be my internet friend. Please take me into your club, for I am lonley and I don't really have anything better to do. My word on this is every bit as good as mdc's. I will make you proud. :doublethumbsup:

i think this was the 1st time i voted for no democrats :unsure:

Question I have is why don't you respond to Recliner Pilot and the rest of the Reps that post here about Clinton (Bill or the so called Hitlery), Dean, Kerry, etc. with the same puzzay and whiner comments with which you respond to those that lean to the left and post here.

I understand that their are usually more posts about Bush and his admin than there are about Clinton and the rest of the Dems.

:unsure:

ok, the first step was admitting you were going to change your bored life...good job. :unsure:

second, you need to create at least 3 alias' to agree with every bush bashing post you make.

Question I have is why don't you respond to Recliner Pilot and the rest of the Reps that post here about Clinton (Bill or the so called Hitlery), Dean, Kerry, etc. with the same puzzay and whiner comments with which you respond to those that lean to the left and post here.

I understand that their are usually more posts about Bush and his admin than there are about Clinton and the rest of the Dems.

;)

didn't you just answer your own question?

i think this was the 1st time i voted for no democrats :dunno:

Rewarding incompetence ;)

Democracy works :unsure:

If nothing else, by voting a straight Republican ticket you can 100 percent guarantee that you didn't vote for any hom0s :D

openly hom0, that is

:pointstosky:

countless times I have compared the idiots who used to cry about Clinton to our current Bush bashers.

just like we have now, those guys came up with every conspiracy possible, murder, corruption, a little bit of everything. The hardcore reps won't admit they were being douches then, and our current douches don't want to be compared to them. I have argued on personal rights that repubs like to dance on, abortion, etc. But just by odds alone, I figure its 15 to 1 dem to repubs. lets face it, whining about the price of milk and somehow tying it back to the rebublicans is pretty easy pickings for me to point out someone being a whiney puzzay. But thats all different now, I want an internet friend so I will only bash the right now.

countless times I have compared the idiots who used to cry about Clinton to our current Bush bashers.

just like we have now, those guys came up with every conspiracy possible, murder, corruption, a little bit of everything. The hardcore reps won't admit they were being douches then, and our current douches don't want to be compared to them. I have argued on personal rights that repubs like to dance on, abortion, etc. But just by odds alone, I figure its 15 to 1 dem to repubs. lets face it, whining about the price of milk and somehow tying it back to the rebublicans is pretty easy pickings for me to point out someone being a whiney puzzay. But thats all different now, I want an internet friend so I will only bash the right now.

Cool. Thanks for the response.

No longer will I judge an individual on their merit. Anyone who is not a Democrat is a child molester. From now on, no matter what bad thing happens, I promise to find a way to tie it to Bush. I want to be part of the club here that makes it their mission in life to come to a FF site and cry about republicans. I know that if I cry about it long enough one of the crybabies here will embrace me and be my internet friend. Please take me into your club, for I am lonley and I don't really have anything better to do. My word on this is every bit as good as mdc's. I will make you proud. :mad:

What pushed you over the edge? Was it the twelve threads about Kerry that were on the first page a couple days ago?

the third thing to do is NEVER call yourself a democrat or a liberal. you are "moderate" or "independent" but make sure you NEVER support a republican unless he's a flaming lib like arlen specter...that's key. :rolleyes:

I know that if I cry about it long enough one of the crybabies here will embrace me and be my internet friend.

Don't hold your breath, you already whine and cry more than anyone here.

Also, your political views are pretty far down the list of reasons you're a douchebag. :thumbsdown:

This is the type of Chicken Little anticipation that makes this bored awesome.

the sky is falling :thumbsdown:

lets face it, whining about the price of milk and somehow tying it back to the rebublicans is pretty easy pickings for me to point out someone being a whiney puzzay.

Is it OK if we blame Bush for the things he's actually responsible for, like the failed war in Iraq and the massive deficits he's running up? You like to write it off as "whining" about the "price of milk" but most of the complaints I've seen about Bush are over the war in Iraq and he is 100% responsible for that. Most of the "whining" I see here is you whining about people rightly criticizing Bush for his glaring failures.

Is it OK if we blame Bush for the things he's actually responsible for, like the failed war in Iraq and the massive deficits he's running up? You like to write it off as "whining" about the "price of milk" but most of the complaints I've seen about Bush are over the war in Iraq and he is 100% responsible for that. Most of the "whining" I see here is you whining about people rightly criticizing Bush for his glaring failures.

i like how you use "most of the whining". :rolleyes: also, if you do have a point...don't you think whining about the exact same topic 5 times a day 365 days a year is a bit excessive and deserving of some shiit?

Don't hold your breath, you already whine and cry more than anyone here.

Also, your political views are pretty far down the list of reasons you're a douchebag. :rolleyes:

Look, I have apologized over and over about drinking your beer while you were at work.

Your wife told me I could drink them. :mad:

you and I are going to make great internet friends :mad:

The only thing worse than "whining about politicians" is "whining about whining about politicians."

HTH! :rolleyes:

i like how you use "most of the whining". :D also, if you do have a point...don't you think whining about the exact same topic 5 times a day 365 days a year is a bit excessive and deserving of some shiit?

No, I don't think "whining" about the war in Iraq is excessive and I don't think we should all get over it and be quiet because we're not going to fix it. I think what's going on in Iraq is a disgrace. My complaints about that are at least as valid as your point that we should all be good little citizens and not "whine" about our elected representatives. I'll stop "whining" about Bush the moment he stops using our troops as political pawns and does the right thing for America. In the meantime you can either "whine" about my "whining" or ignore it.

No, I don't think "whining" about the war in Iraq is excessive and I don't think we should all get over it and be quiet because we're not going to fix it. I think what's going on in Iraq is a disgrace. My complaints about that are at least as valid as your point that we should all be good little citizens and not "whine" about our elected representatives. I'll stop "whining" about Bush the moment he stops using our troops as political pawns and does the right thing for America. In the meantime you can either "whine" about my "whining" or ignore it.

you're right...i'll give it a try. :D :sleep: :cry:

i feel much better now.

you're right...i'll give it a try. :rolleyes: :cry: :cry:

i feel much better now.

Almost 3,000 US troops killed, tens of thousands injured and $300 billion in the toilet, and surforeskin blithely writes off as "whining" complaints that the war has been botched at the start.

Surforeskin: "Quit your :cry: and be a quiet, good little citizen who supports the Great Leader in his war to protector us from the freedom-hating Islamofascists!"

Go hide under your bed.

Almost 3,000 US troops killed, tens of thousands injured and $300 billion in the toilet, and surforeskin blithely writes off as "whining" complaints that the war has been botched at the start.

Surforeskin: "Quit your :cry: and be a quiet, good little citizen who supports the Great Leader in his war to protector us from the freedom-hating Islamofascists!"

Go hide under your bed.

i don't need to hide, Dubya is keeping me and your whiney ass safe. :rolleyes:

i don't need to hide, Dubya is keeping me and your whiney ass safe. :rolleyes:

Bush is getting our troops killed because he's too proud to admit mistakes and change course, and you'd rather see our servicemen die for nothing than criticize the President and risk hurting your political party.

You are a coward and a disgrace. If you're going to be a full-time cheerleader at least put on the skirt and pom-poms, ######.

Bush is getting our troops killed because he's too proud to admit mistakes and change course, and you'd rather see our servicemen die for nothing than criticize the President and risk hurting your political party.

You are a coward and a disgrace. If you're going to be a full-time cheerleader at least put on the skirt and pom-poms, ######.

:lol:

bush isn't still in iraq because he's too proud. he feels he's making the best decisions for our country and actually has backbone to stand behind an unpopular war. that's why he won the 04 election...he's a leader like it or not. if this country was only filled with spineless liberal poosays, such as yourself, we'd be white flag waving frenchmen. :headbanger:

Look, I have apologized over and over about drinking your beer while you were at work.

Your wife told me I could drink them. :cry:

you and I are going to make great internet friends :)

Not bad. You do have something vaguely resembling a sense of humor. Who knew? :lol:

Have a nice weekend. :headbanger:

:lol:

bush isn't still in iraq because he's too proud. he feels he's making the best decisions for our country and actually has backbone to stand behind an unpopular war. that's why he won the 04 election...he's a leader like it or not. if this country was only filled with spineless liberal poosays, such as yourself, we'd be white flag waving frenchmen. :headbanger:

Bush would rather our soldiers die than admit he made a mistake and change course, and you are his willing enabler. In other words, you care more about the GOP's prospects in the elections than our soldier's lives. You are a coward and a disgrace.

Tell me one thing you've done to support our troops, other than enable the bad decisions that keep getting them killed? I'm sure our men and women in uniform are glad that blathering jingoistic morons like you cheer Bush on from the comfort of your home while his policies get them killed in the desert.

i don't need to hide, Dubya is keeping me and your whiney ass safe. :clap:

President Bush is fond of warning, "If we leave Iraq, they will follow us home." This makes no sense. Qaeda terrorists from Iraq could have made their way to America at any point in the last three years. In fact, Iraq's borders are more porous today than they have ever been. If a terrorist wanted to inflict harm on U.S. civilians, he could drive across Anbar into Syria, then hop a plane to New York or Washington, D.C. Does the president really believe that because we're in Iraq, terrorists have forgotten that we're also in America?

-Guy from Newsweek cover story :angry:

Bush would rather our soldiers die than admit he made a mistake and change course, and you are his willing enabler. In other words, you care more about the GOP's prospects in the elections than our soldier's lives. You are a coward and a disgrace.

Tell me one thing you've done to support our troops, other than enable the bad decisions that keep getting them killed? I'm sure our men and women in uniform are glad that blathering jingoistic morons like you cheer Bush on from the comfort of your home while his policies get them killed in the desert.

Why is it then that the troops overwhelmingly support the President?

Why is it then that the troops overwhelmingly support the President?

Link to the troops overwhelmingly supporting Bush?

Link to the troops overwhelmingly supporting Bush?

see we have these things called presidential elections every 4 years and stunningly the peeps in uniform

can vote for whomever they want. I'll give you 3 guesses who they overwhelmingly voted for. take your time.

President Bush is fond of warning, "If we leave Iraq, they will follow us home." This makes no sense. Qaeda terrorists from Iraq could have made their way to America at any point in the last three years. In fact, Iraq's borders are more porous today than they have ever been. If a terrorist wanted to inflict harm on U.S. civilians, he could drive across Anbar into Syria, then hop a plane to New York or Washington, D.C. Does the president really believe that because we're in Iraq, terrorists have forgotten that we're also in America?

Don, I agree with the sentiment, but it's way, way, way not cool to cut and paste somebody else's words and pretend they're your own. I instantly recognised it. You need to write your own stuff. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15459024/site/newsweek/page/7/

IF CAPITOL HILL DEMOCRATS HAD THEIR WAY

American law enforcement would lack the necessary tools to prevent terror attacks before they occur.

ï‚· Capitol Hill Democrats OPPOSED The Patriot Act, which provides law enforcement with the necessary tools to prevent terror attacks before they happen. 155 House Democrats voted "NO" on reauthorizing the USA PATRIOT Act.

ï‚· Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) boasted, "We killed the Patriot Act," last December.

ï‚· Reid also says the GOP effort to provide law enforcement with additional tools to combat terrorism is not "relevant": "If Republicans want to spend the whole month on nothing that is relevant to the American people, we are happy to do that."

ï‚· Capitol Hill Democrats voted to back those who illegally leak classified information that compromises ongoing operations in the War on Terror. 56 House Democrats opposed an amendment to the FY 2007 Intelligence Authorization Act (H.R. 5020) that merely expressed the sense of Congress that unauthorized disclosures of classified information dealing with ongoing operations and intelligence sources and methods do harm to the War on Terror.

Foreign terrorists would have the same rights and privileges as American citizens and soldiers.

ï‚· Capitol Hill Democrats celebrated the Supreme Court's Hamdan decision, which gives foreign terrorists the special protections of the Geneva Conventions.

ï‚· House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) called the Hamdan decision "a triumph for the rule of law."

ï‚· Capitol Hill Democrats oppose terrorist surveillance, a crucial tool used to uncover and disrupt attacks such as the recent UK terror plot. A recent editorial in the Wall Street Journal asked, "[J]ust what policies would Senators Reid and Kennedy have us 'focus' on" in the Global War on Terror?

"Surveillance? Hmmm. Democrats and their media allies screamed bloody murder last year when it was leaked that the government was monitoring some communications outside the context of a law known as the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. ... Mr. Reid labeled such surveillance 'illegal' and an 'NSA domestic spying program.' Other Democrats are still saying they will censure, or even impeach, Mr. Bush over the FISA program if they win control of Congress."

America would have no missile defense shield.

ï‚· Capitol Hill Democrats voted to slash funding for missile defense by $4.7 billion, supporting an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act for FY07 sponsored by Rep. John Tierney (D-MA).

And the United States would be relenting and retreating from the Global War on Terror.

ï‚· Capitol Hill Democrats have failed to present a plan for combating terrorism in a post-9/11 world, relying instead on a message of confusion and defeat.

ï‚· Pelosi has admitted, "We don't even have a party position on the war."

ï‚· An article on Slate.com laments "the growing influence within the [Democrat] party of leftists unmoved by the fight against global jihad."

see we have these things called presidential elections every 4 years and stunningly the peeps in uniform

can vote for whomever they want. I'll give you 3 guesses who they overwhelmingly voted for. take your time.

I guess my response to that would be:

1. The last Presidential election was two years ago, before a bunch of bad stuff happened like, you know, civil war in Iraq and more evidence that Bush lied pre-invasion and stuff.

2. Judging from the numbers of ex- military men who've been blasting Rumsfeld for the last year or two, I'd guess that polling numbers today are a lot more in line with the troops' approval rating of any president.

3. Who cares? I have a lot of respect for what the troops do but it's not their job to decide where/when to fight - it's their job to execute the mission when they're called on. In that regard, their opinion of Bush is IMO no more valuable than mine or yours.

Don, I agree with the sentiment, but it's way, way, way not cool to cut and paste somebody else's words and pretend they're your own. I instantly recognised it. You need to write your own stuff. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15459024/site/newsweek/page/7/

It' s a message board.

Get over yourself, already.

Nowhere did I pretend they were my own. It's obviously not my writing style.

Newsweek is an extremely popular publication and that's the cover story.

Nowhere did I claim the words to be mine. It's just a good piece of info on that point.

I'm more for getting pertinent information out there than for scoring "personal FF-Today points" with neo-cons.

Great discovery :rolleyes:

Who would have thought that somebody else read the Newsweek covery story?:D

ETA: Credit given :cheers:

House Republicans on the other hand have been focused on national security and have been clear in their aim to achieve victory in the Global War on Terror. In the five years since the terror attacks of September 11th, the U.S. Department of Justice has charged 435 defendants and won 253 convictions in terror-related cases across the United States, with many of these defendants still awaiting trial. The Bush Administration - using tools provided by Republicans in Congress - has identified and disrupted over 150 terrorist threats and cells in America since 9/11. None of this would have been possible if Democrats had their way.

Last week, House Republicans announced their legislative priorities for the month of September with a clear focus on security:

ï‚· Authorizing the President's Terrorist Surveillance Program designed to identify and disrupt terror cells planning attacks against the U.S.;

ï‚· Authorizing military tribunals for suspected terrorists;

ï‚· A resolution recognizing the five-year anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks;

ï‚· Strengthening border security;

ï‚· Funding & Protecting American Troops (Defense authorization conference report and Defense & Military Quality of Life appropriations conference reports); and

ï‚· Homeland Security appropriations conference report (including funding for border security fences and barriers).

There is a clear choice between House Republicans and Capitol Hill Democrats when it comes to addressing the safety and security needs of the American people.

:pointstosky: