Sign in to follow this  
omarkal

gonna miss u guys, till next year, if i am still alive...

made lots of friends here. Fantasy football rocks.Got diagnosed with prostate cancer but i will fight it and be back with a vengence next year. Consider folks here like family and i know that i have your support regardless of what you think of me.

Will be in touch and have a great new year.

O

Jeez - Seriously good luck. T&P will be with you.

Thank you sir. U know i have no wife or kids or a family. All i do is work and look forward to football every year. Made lots of friends here. Just gonna fight to so i can atleast play another season of fantasy football, and maybe score few more chicks, lol.

last year during the holidays my mom was diagnosed with stage 3 fallopian tube carcinoma. They told he she'd be dead in a month. She's still alive and kickin.Went through surgery and chemo and shes been cancer free for the past 6 months. You can do it too. You need to be positive all the time which it sounds like you are. Fight it all the way. Never give up. Good luck dude :pointstosky: :lol:

last year my mom was diagnosed with stage 3 fallopian tube carcinoma. Shes still alive and kickin.Went through surgery and chemo and shes been cancer free for the past 6 months. You can do it too. You need to be positive all the time which it sounds like you are. Fight it all the way. Never give up Good luck dude :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

you know, i thought long and hard if i should post my sickness on this site, but then i told myself, these guys know you a bit also, and they are a part of you. Thank u for your support. I did break down when i hear folks sending me support like u. I will beat this thing and be back in full swing next year.

Thanks again.

Omar I was diagnosed with Testicular Cancer Nov 14th 2005, I was 37. Had the surgery did the treatment and I am still around. It is really tough to get over it and believe me not a day that goes by that I do not think about it. I know several guys with prostate and they all have made it. You will do great. Good luck.

P.S.

Don't read those cancer boards I found they really got me down and scared me. Keep us informed man.

you know, i thought long and hard if i should post my sickness on this site, but then i told myself, these guys know you a bit also, and they are a part of you. Thank u for your support. I did break down when i hear folks sending me support like u. I will beat this thing and be back in full swing next year.

Thanks again.

We are all behind you, man. Go to it!

I honestly don't know if I've ever seen you here. That said, we're all part of the same FF family. T&P dude and good luck to ya.

made lots of friends here. Fantasy football rocks.Got diagnosed with prostate cancer but i will fight it and be back with a vengence next year. Consider folks here like family and i know that i have your support regardless of what you think of me.

Will be in touch and have a great new year.

O

I just had surgery on a brain tumor I have. I'm only 30 with a wife and 2 kids, I will be starting radiation therapy in a few weeks. Just puts things into perspective. Good luck on yours. People have been fabulous to us. People gave thousands of dollars, and many gift cards. It's amazing how wonderful people are.

ok, u guys have me crying now. Newbie, u are a true friend. So is everyone that has responded. Thank u for your support. I really appreciate it. I will be in touch, gonna take a break. Love u guys.

O

Omar I was diagnosed with Testicular Cancer Nov 14th 2005, I was 37. Had the surgery did the treatment and I am still around. It is really tough to get over it and believe me not a day that goes by that I do not think about it. I know several guys with prostate and they all have made it. You will do great. Good luck.

P.S.

Don't read those cancer boards I found they really got me down and scared me. Keep us informed man.

U are a true Santa, thank u sir. I also believe i will beat this thing. Really appreciate your advise and support.

You will beat it! God bless! We will see you next season! :lol:

cant say IF...you need to lose that word...

youre going to make it...you want to hang around long to see addai become the full time rb right? :lol:

stay strong....

and dont assume that because of any silly ff arguments..that people think little of someone..its playful banter(or should be)....

no one deserves cancer..fight it and make it your b1tch...good luck :lol:

You will get through this brother and be back next year and many years to come. I will say a prayer for you. You say you have no family just football and work well it seems you have a big family right here. Do not ever give up. You will get through this.

cant say IF...you need to lose that word...

youre going to make it...you want to hang around long to see addai become the full time rb right? :lol:

stay strong....

and dont assume that because of any silly ff arguments..that people think little of someone..its playful banter(or should be)....

no one deserves cancer..fight it and make it your b1tch...good luck :lol:

well said!

Don't stay away too long. There are a lot of things on this bored to keep things positive including the members. Keep us up to date! Take care!!!

Take care of yourself, dude, and hope you have a full recovery.

Are you still in Pakistan, or did you come home to get treated in Ohio?

Anyway, have always enjoyed your contributions.

Hopefully they caught this early - generally speaking, your chances should be good.

Keep up the great attitude, and see you back here next year.

Omarkal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cancer

Kick it's ass :headbanger:

Keep your head up, be strong and be ready for another year of fantasy after you get through this , which we all know you will. You will be in my thoughts.

Remenber God is still the master healer........nothing is too big or too small for him to handle. I will keep you in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

I don't know you dude...but I am surely going to say a prayer for you tonight. Stay positive and know that you have many people thinking of you.

Looking forward to seeing you back next year!!!!

Good luck, stay strong, my positive thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you find your inspiration from within to beat it and be back next yr. to win a championship.

You will be fine bro. People whup cancer all the time. It will be a tough battle but you'll come out on top. I will pray for you. See ya here next season when your in recovery.

One word for you: BELIEVE!!!

My wife went through a ton of crap over the last year. She was told she would never be able to get pregnant and that was devastating. BUT, we believed and guess what my good man, she's due in August.

I've got quite a few friends that have/had cancer and they are all kickin azz. My friend Mike got prostrate cancer when he was 23.........he's now 30! Again, the simple power of believing is huge.

I've enjoyed alot of your posts and opinions. You can understand different point of views on certain topics even if you disagree and we need more posters like you.

I look forward to more debates with you next year. As for the one guy saying stay away from cancer support groups......come on in here if your feeling down and out, we'll support you.

The Geek board is another great place to go.

God bless and take care!!

Good luck! Fight the good fight, and as Jimmy V would say, don't ever give up.