Sign in to follow this  
omarkal

gonna miss u guys, till next year, if i am still alive...

Thanks you guys....yup beat it and back in full force. Wasnt pretty, quite painfull experiance but got a whole new look on life. Didnt want to bring it up, just wanted to get back to FF. Actually since i havent won the big one yet, been to one SB, kept me alive, lol

But sooo many great friends and memories here....its is sooo great to be back in the community. Love u guys and cheers

That's great news, man. Fantastic!

:banana:

;)

GOD NEVER GIVES US MORE THEN WE CAN HANDLE!

I am so happy for you.

God bless you!

GREAT TO HEAR ! MY FATHER TOO IS ON THE UP SWING OF THE BATTLE .GOD BLESS .MAYBE THIS WILL BE THE YEAR YOU WIN THE SUPER BOWL ! GOOD LUCK

I must have been away when this thread was made.

Anyway. Congrats on beating azz cancer. :doublethumbsup:

Seriously. :pointstosky:

Congratulations on beating it, bro. You made it through this and I hope you continue to carry on with the mission of your life. :doublethumbsup:

Congrats bro! You seemed motivated as hell so i knew you could kick cancer's ass :bandana:

great job...... glad u are in better health. Its nice to see everyone saying positive things to one another for once. Too bad it took cancer to lighten some of the stick n the muds to chill.

anyways I am happy for you and your family :bandana:

great job...... glad u are in better health. Its nice to see everyone saying positive things to one another for once. Too bad it took cancer to lighten some of the stick n the muds to chill.

anyways I am happy for you and your family :nono:

NOT an appropriate name for a man with azz cancer :thumbsup:

NOT an appropriate name for a man with azz cancer :unsure:

For what it's worth-it can't hurt-From Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America:

"We suggest that pomegranate juice may have cancer-chemopreventive as well as cancer-chemotherapeutic effects against prostate cancer in humans."

http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/abstract/102/41/14813

Dude, you've probably heard all these stats, but they're very encouraging.

Overall, 99% of men diagnosed with prostate cancer survive at least five years. Further, 92% survive at least 10 years, and 61% survive at least 15 years.

Ninety percent of all prostate cancers are found while they are still within the prostate or only in nearby areas. The five-year relative survival rate for these men is nearly 100%.

As a guy fighting an incurable disease, I know how important attitude is. I've been awaiting a double-lung transplant for over a year, and nobody knows how long I may have to wait. I've been diagnosed almost 4 years, and I can tell you how crucial it is that you maintain a healthy mind set, and that you become your own top physician. Read every bit of info you can; ask questions of the doctors. It's your body, your life; nobody has a more vested interest than you. I actually had a doctor tell me "the surgery is really no big deal", to which I replied "Guess that depends which side of the knife you're on". It's not that they don't care, it's just that they have 20 prostate cancers to deal with. You have only one; the most important one.

Mentally, you must stay positive. Follow healthy food/drink guidelines; get some exercise; use meditation, yoga, positive reading materials, faith...whatever keeps you focused on the things you can do to succeed, not this thing that's trying to make you fail. The stronger you can be physically and mentally, the better you'll handle treatment and recovery. And that's what we're all focused on.

You can handle this. You're a young man with much to live for. Hell, you haven't even gotten to the best part of life yet. Look forward to seeing you there. Rock on!

I had testicular cancer 11 years ago. I found drinking, smoking and wild sex to be key points in my recovery therapy.

Through God, you can do anything!!!!! I'll put you in my prayers and we'll see you next year for another super year of FF........

God Bless

i must have been away when this was first posted...

but glad to hear the great news.....keep up the fight and win a few fantasy football championships..

Reading this post and the news of your recovery made my day. Welcome back!!! :thumbsup:

I totaly agree this is great news! I was thinking about you off and on and praying you would be back.

God bless you and your family.

The Capt.

made lots of friends here. Fantasy football rocks.Got diagnosed with prostate cancer but i will fight it and be back with a vengence next year. Consider folks here like family and i know that i have your support regardless of what you think of me.

Will be in touch and have a great new year.

O

Dont know you but I admire your courage. You sound like a real fighter and I will keep you in my prayers.

Guest _my_2_cents_

Great news man - the artist formerly known as football scooter knew you'd pull through.

Three cheers for beating ass cancer -

hip hip hooray! :doublethumbsup:

hip hip hooray! <_<

hip hip hooray! :first:

I am really humbled by all the responses.....soo many great people here. Thank you all for your support and care. I wish everyone the best with all their pursuits....good luck today in your games.

I am really humbled by all the responses.....soo many great people here. Thank you all for your support and care. I wish everyone the best with all their pursuits....good luck today in your games.

Still with us omarkal?

Or is there an opening in your league?

Still with us omarkal?

Or is there an opening in your league?

I hope Pillybear can check in on on this one... :dunno:

i was just thinking about this one the other day...thanks for pulling it back up EG.

His silence is deafening. :)

His profile says he was last here on Dec. 19th of 2008. Certainly hope he's doing well.