Sign in to follow this  
HTH

Best Food Network Program

As much as I like Good Eats and Alton Brown I'd have to say I prefer the Iron Chef shows. And of the two I prefer the original Japan version (Though I haven't seen it on recently).

Is there anything better than kicking back with a few brews and watching 'Battle Carp'?

I think not.

What says the geek bored?

:headbanger:

As much as I like Good Eats and Alton Brown I'd have to say I prefer the Iron Chef shows. And of the two I prefer the original Japan version (Though I haven't seen it on recently).

Is there anything better than kicking back with a few brews and watching 'Battle Carp'?

I think not.

What says the geek bored?

:headbanger:

While I like the 'battle' shows, someone posted a link in a thread I did about this a while ago that really took the wind outta my sails. I knew there's no way these guys could be that good, but still... I DO think Alton Brown is absolutely THE best pick to host that show. Really kinda hate that fat pr1ck that judges some of the time. They need to get better judges. Somewhere between the fat pr1ck and the total clueless Mo Rocca would be nice.

ETA: And Cheerleaders! Or replace the 'on the floor reporter' with somebody really hot!!

I like Good Eats with Alton Brown. I also like Iron Chef, Throwdown with Bobby Flay and Ham on the Street.

On a different metric - Just teh food alone - I'd have to go for Paula Dean.

Yeah, I like most of the others, but every once in a while, they'll make some nasty dish that I wouldn't want to touch. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything that Paula made that didn't give me a food boner. :doublethumbsup:

emeril taught me how to cook.

Emeril taught me how to make love. :dunno:

The girlies get really sick of me shouting "BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!" :doublethumbsup:

I was partial to Anthony Bourdain. Of course he is gone now on the Travel Channel. I like Boy Meets Grill only cause we grill everything in California. Some of the Alton Brown shows are fun to watch but most of his shows are old ones.

Guest Davaco

i like the iorn chef. when i cook my own meals, i pretend iam presenting them to the judges.

"here we have the fozen fish pattie, grilled on a george foreman grill, topped with pepper, and sitting on a day old bun"

:lol:

I like Good Eats with Alton Brown. I also like Iron Chef, Throwdown with Bobby Flay and Ham on the Street.

Good Eats - Iron Chef - Ham on the Street ;)

But .. Bobby Flay :wub: he sucks,

(I imagine he is alot like GiantsFan or BigP he knows everything about everything and loves to talk about himself )

I love when he get defeated on Iron Chef thou.

My wife and I seem to always be watching something on the food network. Either an entire show or just surfing during commercials..... :dunno:

Without a doubt, the hottest host of a Food Network Program.

Linktastic

Sorry, I just can't get past her freakish dis-proportionately large head.

Okay - the reverse - LEAST fave FN host:

Hands down, Mario Battalia.

What a douche this guy is. First, He's such a pendandtic, condescending fock. Second, Who wants to eat anything from a guy that looks as slovenly as he does? Third, his food just doesn't look that good. The other programs focus on the food, but he just loves the sound of his own voice. :dunno:

BTW: Emeril made a 42 oz bone-in Ribeye last night. I got me a serious food boner. :huh:

Ham on the streets and Good Eats are the best "cooking" shows.

Rachel Ray and Giada de laurentes has the best "looking" shows.

She's got nothing on Nigella Lawson. Seriously.

You're right. I saw her for the first time this past weekend and she oozes sex. Her kitchen name should be bakerella or chefarella. She's that smokin'. I must see her tits.

Barefoot Contessa.

She uses butter in everything she makes.

Also, she looks like she could probably give a dandy handjob with those beefy mits of hers :cry:

Sorry, I just can't get past her freakish dis-proportionately large head.

No kidding. You could draw a detailed map of preferred trade routes in the Atlantic on her forehead.

And still have room to project a movie with the leftover space.

Iron Chef

Everyday Italian

Nigella Feasts

Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger

Best show: Good Eats

Favorite show: Iron Chef

Hottest host: Sandra Lee (that's one hot older milf)

Show I'd never admit to liking, but do: Party Line w/ the Hearty Boys

Most overrated: Paula's Home Cooking

Most underrated: Easy Entertaining w/ Michael Chiarello

Essence of Emeril trumps Emeril Live

Iron Chef America

Everyday Italian

30-Minute Meals

Emeril Live

Emeril needs to drink a bucket of AIDS, and piss the disease all over his studio audience.

Live audience that laughs at nothing. Emeril actually thinks he's funny or something. A band? Really? A band? During a cooking show? Ooooooohhhhhh!!!! He's gonna put some garlic in chocolate pudding. Let's clap like lobotomized walruses.

:mad: :mad:

Emeril needs to drink a bucket of AIDS, and piss the disease all over his studio audience.

Live audience that laughs at nothing. Emeril actually thinks he's funny or something. A band? Really? A band? During a cooking show? Ooooooohhhhhh!!!! He's gonna put some garlic in chocolate pudding. Let's clap like lobotomized walruses.

:mad: :mad:

B) :dunno: :banana:

HELLZ YEAH !!! I can't stand that fat fuckin' fahg either .... AMEN TO YOUR RANT!