Sign in to follow this  
D_House

Chicago policeman accused of beating female bartender

Saw that on the news last night, she prolly deserved it.... :D

Sick. What's also sick is

1) The dude just watching the whole thing without helping her. I hope his name comes out too.

2) The local PD waited a month and then were going to charge him with a misdemeanor. Thank God for the state attorney who upped the charges.

90% of Cops are focking douche bags.

"authorities were notified of the incident on February 21 but were unable to locate Abbate until mid-March."

...how exactly does that work? Did he not come to work for three weeks?

Lessee, how is this going to go down?

+ He gets his PBA rep who gets him a friendly judge

+ He goes into rehab - on the city dime

+ His union insists that he gets to go back to work -because alcoholism is protected under the ADA.

That future ex-cop is going to be popular in prison.

Psycho killer: So whaddya in for, man?

Ex-cop: I beat the shat out of a 115-pound woman. I focked her up real good, too.

Psycho killer: Ha ha. Funny. So whaddya really in for?

Ex-cop: I beat the crap out of that woman.

Psycho killer: You sure do have a purdy mouth, boy.

Valid.

Sick. What's also sick is

1) The dude just watching the whole thing without helping her. I hope his name comes out too.

It was actually multiple patrons who stood back and watched what was going on. I'm sure the initial shock of of it had everyone a bit frozen but at some point jeebus jump the fock in there.

It was actually multiple patrons who stood back and watched what was going on. I'm sure the initial shock of of it had everyone a bit frozen but at some point jeebus jump the fock in there.

Further proof that she likely earned it, if they thought she didn't have it coming they would have likely stopped it. Instead, they were just enjoying the payback... :banana: :(

Further proof that she likely earned it, if they thought she didn't have it coming they would have likely stopped it. Instead, they were just enjoying the payback... :dunno: :banana:

That's what you get when you end happy hour a tad early. :(

Further proof that she likely earned it, if they thought she didn't have it coming they would have likely stopped it. Instead, they were just enjoying the payback... :banana: :(

Not likely. Proly more like cowards coupled with the fact that the assdart is a cop & prolly carrying.

That's what you get when you end happy hour a tad early. :dunno:

:D

LOL at this from another report:

Later on the night of the attack, someone approached the bartender saying he was there on behalf of Abbate and offered her money not to report the incident, according to court records.

I saw the video and that cop appeared to be about 6'4" and pushing 300 pounds. She looked about 105 soaking wet. He focking pummeled her ass.

I'm guessing that there weren't too many in that bar that were going to go up against that raging maniac, but fock if I wouldn't have at least called the police and paramedics... I also would have started throwing sh!t at him and running around the bar as fast as I could to stay away from him until the reinforcements arrived.

half the reason why no cops would do anything about Katrina signs or security at a Bears or Blackhawks game..they are all too busy beating up women...

Accused???? <_< by the video tape, id say he did it. This guy is gonna do some hard time. And I would say 32% of cops are dush bags...90% is pushin it.

I saw the video and that cop appeared to be about 6'4" and pushing 300 pounds. She looked about 105 soaking wet. He focking pummeled her ass.

I'm guessing that there weren't too many in that bar that were going to go up against that raging maniac, but fock if I wouldn't have at least called the police and paramedics... I also would have started throwing sh!t at him and running around the bar as fast as I could to stay away from him until the reinforcements arrived.

and the people who came up to him after? once they realized he wasnt armed, they shouldve pummeled Heavy D...

if her head wouldve hit the counter when he threw her down, she would be dead....

yeah, a liquor bottle over the head or something...

come on the man only wanted another beer. jeez.

j/k - totally disgusting. I'm sure if I was there I'd prolly freeze atthe shock for a second but I KNOW I'd do something. Hard to tell for sure but it seems that the guy that (eventually) walked up to him first was the OLDEST one in the bar. Jeesh.

Chick bartenders in La. carry tasers.

"authorities were notified of the incident on February 21 but were unable to locate Abbate until mid-March."

...how exactly does that work? Did he not come to work for three weeks?

Lessee, how is this going to go down?

+ He gets his PBA rep who gets him a friendly judge

+ He goes into rehab - on the city dime

+ His union insists that he gets to go back to work -because alcoholism is protected under the ADA.

i don't know... my brother is a cop... he used to be a science teacher, because he liked to coach basketball and baseball and other stuff... but by the time he had his 2nd kid there was not enough time for him to coach/ raise 2 kids and have enough time for his family while paying the bills on a teacher's salary...

so now he is a cop (and they make decent money for not needing a real education) and i'd like to think he is one of the good ones... and also cops get bad raps

and also cops get bad raps

with no help from that asstard in the video.

where is your brother a cop (city or 'burbs or other)

with no help from that asstard in the video.

where is your brother a cop (city or 'burbs or other)

he's a cop in omaha...

and agreed on that guy... i mean i'm only like 160 pounds, but i woulda for sure tackled that guy from behind... all it takes is one person... once one person stood up to him you'd hope some others would have come to help, and plus if he WAS that wasted i don't think i'd have too much trouble with the intial takedown...

So you've met 90% of cops? :pointstosky:

I've known several in my life. My best friend's wife is the daughter of a hgh ranking official - love the guy. He's way cool, and has a great head on his shoulders.

Another friend who I work with has a cop for a husband. Hella cool guy - they've had me over for many a BBQ and he's like me or any of my friends...down to earth, mellow, plays guitar, believes that marijuana should be the lowest possible priority in any police dept. He couldn't care less if you want to smoke yourself retarded - he wants to stop murderers & rapists. He's pro death penalty and pro choice and his wife is hella cool with firm D cups.

My dad is friends with a few cops of varying rank, and another friend is an MP in the Army.

So out of the maybe 10 cops I've met in my life, 8 were pretty cool, one was doing his job busting me, and the other was a total d0uchebag.

Show some respect. Let's not go judging all police (or all butchers or bakers or candlestick makers for that matter) unfairly. For thew most part I'd say police are hard working people who put their lives on the line for you and I every day.

I for one completely appreciate police officers. It's a rotten gig, and I wouldn't want to do it. They get shot at, they enter dangerous places, have to deal with domestic violence and the world would be a cruddy place without them.

If at times they appear short with you, especially if you are in the wrong and gave them cause to have to deal with you, show some understanding that they have to be the way they are because you might shoot at them at any given time. The most dangerous situations for police are domestic violence and routine traffic stops. In the former, emotions are involved and it's sketchy. In the latter, the number of police who die from simply pulling people over for a moving violation is staggering. Keep that in mind, keep your hands where they can see them, be polite and more often than not cops will let you off with a warning because you aren't worth dealing with. But be a d!ck to them, pop off, get a 'tude going and they will ruin your world. And a small percentage of them will be jerks because in society as a whole you have a certain percentage who are jerks.

Just one man's opinion, mind you.

That future ex-cop is going to be popular in prison.

Psycho killer: So whaddya in for, man?

Ex-cop: I beat the shat out of a 115-pound woman. I focked her up real good, too.

Psycho killer: Ha ha. Funny. So whaddya really in for?

Ex-cop: I beat the crap out of that woman.

Psycho killer: You sure do have a purdy mouth, boy.

you are so unfummy it pains me

So you've met 90% of cops? :rolleyes:

I've known several in my life. My best friend's wife is the daughter of a hgh ranking official - love the guy. He's way cool, and has a great head on his shoulders.

Another friend who I work with has a cop for a husband. Hella cool guy - they've had me over for many a BBQ and he's like me or any of my friends...down to earth, mellow, plays guitar, believes that marijuana should be the lowest possible priority in any police dept. He couldn't care less if you want to smoke yourself retarded - he wants to stop murderers & rapists. He's pro death penalty and pro choice and his wife is hella cool with firm D cups.

My dad is friends with a few cops of varying rank, and another friend is an MP in the Army.

So out of the maybe 10 cops I've met in my life, 8 were pretty cool, one was doing his job busting me, and the other was a total d0uchebag.

Show some respect. Let's not go judging all police (or all butchers or bakers or candlestick makers for that matter) unfairly. For thew most part I'd say police are hard working people who put their lives on the line for you and I every day.

I for one completely appreciate police officers. It's a rotten gig, and I wouldn't want to do it. They get shot at, they enter dangerous places, have to deal with domestic violence and the world would be a cruddy place without them.

If at times they appear short with you, especially if you are in the wrong and gave them cause to have to deal with you, show some understanding that they have to be the way they are because you might shoot at them at any given time. The most dangerous situations for police are domestic violence and routine traffic stops. In the former, emotions are involved and it's sketchy. In the latter, the number of police who die from simply pulling people over for a moving violation is staggering. Keep that in mind, keep your hands where they can see them, be polite and more often than not cops will let you off with a warning because you aren't worth dealing with. But be a d!ck to them, pop off, get a 'tude going and they will ruin your world. And a small percentage of them will be jerks because in society as a whole you have a certain percentage who are jerks.

Just one man's opinion, mind you.

i agree...

my uncle was a police capt here..and i play hockey with the cops..most are super nice..some are d1cks..its that way in all professions...the ones who are d1cks, they try to throw behind a desk or on the switchboard..

but ive noticed that a lot of people hate cops or say..if i get pulled over, ill tell him off etc..WHAT?..why?.. you are making your own bed with that stupid thinking..you deserve to get the Rodney King beatdown..

i was pulled over in baltimore once..by the harbor..my gal was totally drunk after a ravens game and i, well, not AS drunk..but shouldnt have been driving..

i was cordial...polite..explained that i was lost..and pointed to my gal and explained that she was drunk and thats why i was driving her bmw..and he saw Wisconsin on my license..told me i was smart to not have her drive and he sent me on my way...had i given him grief, i KNOW id have been cuffed and stuffed...

i was cordial...polite..explained that i was lost..and pointed to my gal and explained that she was drunk and thats why i was driving her bmw..and he saw Wisconsin on my license..told me i was smart to not have her drive and he sent me on my way...had i given him grief, i KNOW id have been cuffed and stuffed...

He let you go because he was aware that 90% of drivers in Wisconsin, at any given point in time, are drunk. He deferred to your experience.

He let you go because he was aware that 90% of drivers in Wisconsin, at any given point in time, are drunk. He deferred to your experience.

:rolleyes:

and also cops earn their bad raps

FIXED!

Being a cop is kinda like posting on this site. You have to toughen up and be a douche from time to time or you will get eaten alive. :dunno: