Sign in to follow this  
rallo

You guys won't believe it!

so i went to the iowa woodwind quartet recital last night. It is a faculty ensemble with some reveered woodwind players... many who have played for over 30 years... you'll never guess who asked me back to her hotel room!!!

that's right Gro Sandvik... the 50 yr old flutist from norway... we got down to business. She only lasted about 8 min before she was done, rolled over and fell asleep, but she called me this morning and asked why i left after we had sex. and i told her it was because i had to work early the next morning. She said she was flying back to norway to do a reunion tour and said i could have 2nd row seats!!! she sent for a limo to drive me to the airport where i will fly first class to Norway!!! She assured me i was the only guy she was seeing

Man she can play the skin flute just as well as her instrument.

check out her pic... gro

and to think all you guys razzed me... you're all just jealous

so i went to the iowa woodwind quartet recital last night. It is a faculty ensemble with some reveered woodwind players... many who have played for over 30 years... you'll never guess who asked me back to her hotel room!!!

that's right Gro Sandvik... the 50 yr old flutist from norway... we got down to business. She only lasted about 8 min before she was done, rolled over and fell asleep, but she called me this morning and asked why i left after we had sex. and i told her it was because i had to work early the next morning. She said she was flying back to norway to do a reunion tour and said i could have 2nd row seats!!! she sent for a limo to drive me to the airport where i will fly first class to Norway!!! She assured me i was the only guy she was seeing

check out her pic... gro

Geek of the Week! :thumbsup:

Well Done Sir! :o

check out her pic... gro

what jets24 said... well done sir.

and if you aren't doing this purposly to make fun of suixsie or however you spell her name, then I am winning gutter's "what real life girl posts under a guys alias", cause I'm nominating you. :thumbsup:

check out her pic... gro

wouldn't mind slamming thor's hammer into that. :thumbsup:

:mad:

check out her pic... gro

:banana:

check out her pic... gro

It was funny til I got to your link to the pic of Cindy Sheehan. :dunno: :mad: :dunno:

It was funny til I got to your link to the pic of Cindy Sheehan. :dunno: :lol: :wacko:

whatever... that's gro sandvik in the flesh... you're just jealous

'GRO SANDVIK, has served as solo flutist in the Bergen Philharmonic since 1967. Her exceptional versatility is evidence of an intense interest in communication through music at all levels. She has an active career as soloist and chamber music performer, which includes premier performances of many works written especially for her, and the Scandinavian premier of John Corigliano's Concerto for Flute. Her philosophy of flute playing is derived from her private studies with Marcel Moyse. Ms. Sandvik holds a professorship in music performance at the Grieg Academy, University of Bergen. Her articles on flute playing in wind bands are widely recognized and she is a sought-after guest lecturer and flute educator. Gro Sandvik is often engaged as adjudicator and holds positions on several committees pertaining to Norwegian musical education and performance. Together with classical guitarist Stein Erik Olsen, she has been principal guest artist at international guitar festivals. She is Visiting Professor of Flute at The University of Iowa, School of Music for the Academic year 2006/2007.'

you can't tell me those aren't impressive credentials... and you geeks can go after her if you want... but just remember i've already been there... so if you ever score with her be prepared to answer one question

'how does my dik taste???"

T&P

thank you ... i will need them since i'm flying out to lillehammer norway tomorrow... oh... and i'll be staying at the famous.. laulingoarg hotel... yes... be jealous

She is Visiting Professor of Flute

I know many coeds with this on their resume.... :thumbsup:

what jets24 said... well done sir.

and if you aren't doing this purposly to make fun of suixsie or however you spell her name, then I am winning gutter's "what real life girl posts under a guys alias", cause I'm nominating you. :dunno:

This needs to remain on page one just for that slut.... :blink:

come on, your mom is WAY hotter than that

Yes I am.

You lucky dog Rallo, every now and then a blind squirrel finds a nut, or in this case, bust one. I expect you'll be getting the treatment Jim got with the trumpet at band camp.

1 - :cheers:

2 - eeewwww (how old are you?)

3 - rats ass

i'm 22... she's over 50... and i'm ok with that...

You lucky dog Rallo, every now and then a blind squirrel finds a nut, or in this case, bust one. I expect you'll be getting the treatment Jim got with the trumpet at band camp.

well put... :thumbsdown:

SHE CAME TO YOUR TOWN, SHE WANTS TO PARTY DOWN, THEY'RE A NORWEEG-EE-AN BAND!

:lol:

:cheers:

Thats funny I dont care who you are.......

Well I think you got the better deal...then the Grand Funk Railroad guy....... :thumbsdown:

SHE CAME TO YOUR TOWN, SHE WANTS TO PARTY DOWN, THEY'RE A NORWEEG-EE-AN BAND!

:dunno:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

____________________ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dunno:

Some people here are impressed way too easily. :dunno:

I think the people who post here are incredibly talented and just appreciate each other.

It starts at the top with MikeFF.

is it snuff=siouxie... does that win gutterslut's prize???

i mean i've thought a bunch of posts in this thread were funny..

"we're a norweeg-eee-an- band"

"even a blind squirrel can find a nut/bust a nut"

"cindy sheehan"

i don't know... i thought some of this was funny

is it snuff=siouxie... does that win gutterslut's prize???

Pardon me if I do not agree that having sex with a Norwegian grandmother/flutist would cause envy on a mass scale.

Pardon me if I do not agree that having sex with a Norwegian grandmother/flutist would cause envy on a mass scale.

what???

you shoulda seen her like 30 years ago :dunno:

Let me know when you knock boots with Zamfir, then I'll be impressed. :dunno:

Also, real men don't flout their conquests. :dunno:

Also, real men don't flout their conquests. :dunno:

touche'... i have a lot to learn :dunno: