Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Wonder if Moss will pull this crap in NE

Former Raiders offensive coordinator Tom Walsh described a play in a loss to the Browns in which a play-action pass was called and Randy Moss was asked to run a square-in on the weak side. The linebacker was sucked up inside by the fake, according to Walsh, and Moss was expected to run the in-route. As Walsh recalled it, "He runs a 9 [deep go] route. "Andrew Walter makes the play-fake and a huge hole opens up for Randy in the middle of the field but he's running down the sideline. When Randy gets to the sidelines, [wide receivers coach] Freddie Biletnikoff says, 'What were you doing?' "Randy told Fred, 'I didn't feel like running the 6 route on the dirt part of the infield.' That's the Randy I coached. There were some games where out of 28 plays he'd have 13 or 14 busts. Wrong routes, wrong reads. Dogging it. Whatever."

:banana:

Give him a break...the team and QBs sucked...that is why he did not want to run the correct routes.

If thats true then the Raider's coaching staff of 06' is even worse than I thought, if thats possible. If a guy is doing the wrong thing on 50% of his snaps then why the HELL is he on the field. I dont care who it is.

If thats true then the Raider's coaching staff of 06' is even worse than I thought, if thats possible. If a guy is doing the wrong thing on 50% of his snaps then why the HELL is he on the field. I dont care who it is.

:thumbsup:

1. 9 million dollar salary

2. Al Davis calls the shots, as anyone with 1/2 a brain knows.

You blaming the Raiders coaching staff for Randy Moss being a piece of crap is absolute confirmation that you don't have a clue. :banana:

You blaming the Raiders coaching staff for Randy Moss being a piece of crap is absolute confirmation that you don't have a clue. :thumbsup:

Yeah...no wonder people come back with insults to you.

You claim you only do it in response...but what do you think telling someone that they don't have a clue is? How do you think that people should take that kind of comment?

Yes...the coaching should be blamed for not doing something about it. It is their job.

How is this suddenly news. :thumbsup:

This is how Randy Moss is, he should perform better in NE where the structure is better, but he is still not going to give 100%, thats just how he operates. :banana:

You blaming the Raiders coaching staff for Randy Moss being a piece of crap is absolute confirmation that you don't have a clue. :thumbsup:

Please show me where I blame the coaching staff for Moss being a piece of crap? I blame them for CONTINUTING TO PLAY HIM if its indeed true that he was dogging it or running the wrong routes on 50% of his snaps. I dont care what his salary is or what AL Davis says. If Im a coach on that team and Moss is doing what Walsh says then I sit his azz on the bench. If Davis wants to fire me in the middle of the season for it then go ahead. Its not like that coaching staff couldnt see they would be out of a job at the end of the season anyway.

And confirmation that I dont have a clue? Good one. I see someone is still upset about being called out for being a lying hypocrite in regards to Kevan Barlow. But hey, Scooter its your world your livin in so have fun with it. I'll be here offering my opinions as I so choose.

You claim you only do it in response...but what do you think telling someone that they don't have a clue is? How do you think that people should take that kind of comment?

Yes...the coaching should be blamed for not doing something about it. It is their job.

Exactly.

You blaming the Raiders coaching staff for Randy Moss being a piece of crap is absolute confirmation that you don't have a clue. :banana:

he's blaming the coaches for keeping him on the field genius.

1400 yards 70 receptions 17 tds, Superbowl Ring, MVP honors!!!!!!!!!!

And his punishment for these crimes? He gets to go to NE and likely get a Super Bowl ring? Yeah, life's fair. :thumbsdown:

Give him a break...the team and QBs sucked...that is why he did not want to run the correct routes.

This is a joke right!

Art Shell is a POS.

I don't think Bill Belichick will put up with much of Moss's crap.

It's always the same old story with Moss and Owens. They go somewhere new, act like they give a damn for a few months, but eventually their true ###### selves shines through. I'd like to see a total media blackout on both of these guys. The only time they're allowed to mention their names is during the game.

what would happen if he did that on the Pats? See Doug Gabriel 2006

There's your answer. :banana:

Actually this is a perfect example. Just giving to VaTerp as he gives to me. Go search on his responses to me sometime. :cheers:

he's blaming the coaches for keeping him on the field genius.

uhm, yeah - which is saying it's not Moss' fault for being a pile of crap, it's the coaching staff's fault for playing him.

That's a really, really retarded line of reasoning, "genius". It takes the blame off of Moss and puts it on the coaches.

Itsatip that when you have a guy on your roster making 9 million dollars a year, then you are somewhat obligated to make him earn it. Blaming the coaches for anything here is focking idiotic.

hth

And his punishment for these crimes? He gets to go to NE and likely get a Super Bowl ring? Yeah, life's fair. :rolleyes:

I know - weak. I hope he blows his opportunity there as he's done everywhere else. :thumbsdown:

Long article (and good). Here's another intruiging tidbit, similar to the one quoted in the first post:

"We're playing Sunday night against Denver and we call a play where Randy can run a post corner or a hook," Walsh recalled. "He runs the corner with Champ Bailey sitting on that route. Terrible read. He should have run the hook, which was wide open. Walter throws it up anyway and Bailey intercepts it.

"I can't put it all on Randy what happened last year, but the same things happened against Baltimore and San Francisco. He used to ask me all the time, 'When are we going to do some playground stuff?' He used to talk about [ex-Vikings quarterback Daunte] Culpepper 'throwing it up and letting me go get it.' But he didn't go get it in Oakland. You can't just let a guy run up the right sideline every play."

A desire to run up the sideline, in Walsh's opinion, isn't the greatest of Moss's problems, however. It is running at all.

"Randy Moss has great football IQ," Walsh said. "He's tremendously gifted. I think he can still play, but his legs will determine how much work he can handle. We used to take him out of Friday practices because the quarterbacks wanted the receivers running near game tempo and when Randy was on the field, the whole practice slowed down so much we started giving him the day off. Once he got discouraged, he just faded."

Long article (and good). Here's another intruiging tidbit, similar to the one quoted in the first post:

"Randy Moss has great football IQ," Walsh said. "He's tremendously gifted. I think he can still play, but his legs will determine how much work he can handle. We used to take him out of Friday practices because the quarterbacks wanted the receivers running near game tempo and when Randy was on the field, the whole practice slowed down so much we started giving him the day off. Once he got discouraged, he just faded."

Interesting find - really says a lot, IMO. this is exactly what i was talking about when the Moss to the Pats rumors first started - that he's lost a step physically.

Hey, if Moss can make the adjustment that some have from world-beater to posession receiver, he could help the Pats a lot. But I don't see him out running or out jumping younger, faster and frankly tougher/more willing DBs to fight for those jump balls any more.

When you look at Moss in his heyday in Minnesota, that was what he brought to the table - speed, toughness and a vertical leap that allowed him to "go up and get the ball" - I don't think he has any of those qualities any more.

Time might certainly prove me wrong on this - for NE fans, I hope so. But it sure doesn't seem like Moss is capable of being the guy that the Pats fans on this site seem to think they're getting.

Interesting find - really says a lot, IMO. this is exactly what i was talking about when the Moss to the Pats rumors first started - that he's lost a step physically.

A couple of years ago I heard a quote from Dennis Green saying that Moss has had ankle problems since his second year in the league or so, and has never really been healthy since. Granted he still had some great years after that with the Vikings. But he's definitely not the same guy he used to be. Same straight-line speed perhaps, but the dexterity isn't there anymore. When the Raiders traded for him, I had hoped that he'd stay more healthy than his last few years in Minnesota, and become more of a complete player, but he only lasted 4 games before a cheap shot against San Diego banged him up, and he only had 102 receptions and 9 TDs in 1¾ seasons after that.

It will all be determined by the number of deep balls thrown his way. Being from MN, I have seen plenty of Randy. The media is making him out to be this darling who was just too frustrated losing all the time with the Raiders. Don't get me wrong, losing will cause him pack it in. But it is real far down the list from his #1..... Catching deep balls. Randy has never and will never go across the middle. If NE doesn't toss him the big play regularly, just wait for the sideline temper tantrum and ensuing pouting. Randy was as happy as Randy can get when the Vikes stunk and they were still implementing the "Randy Ratio"

Don't forget that the guy hasn't completed a full season for a few seasons as well. Chronic ankle and groin issue for a guy who's best assets are speed and jumping don't mix too well.

It will all be determined by the number of deep balls thrown his way. Being from MN, I have seen plenty of Randy. The media is making him out to be this darling who was just too frustrated losing all the time with the Raiders. Don't get me wrong, losing will cause him pack it in. But it is real far down the list from his #1..... Catching deep balls. Randy has never and will never go across the middle. If NE doesn't toss him the big play regularly, just wait for the sideline temper tantrum and ensuing pouting. Randy was as happy as Randy can get when the Vikes stunk and they were still implementing the "Randy Ratio"

Don't forget that the guy hasn't completed a full season for a few seasons as well. Chronic ankle and groin issue for a guy who's best assets are speed and jumping don't mix too well.

I agree completely.

He's a "me first" player on what has been the ultimate team-based team. "no superstars" right? That was Pats fans mantra for so long...then Dillon came and the Pats fans (correctly) predicted that he'd be homoginized into that mentality. But now they have a guy who's prone to temper tantrums and brooding when things aren't all about him...I'm not sure how capable of mixing into that environment Moss is. He never has been able to do so before, so I see it as being unlikely he can do so in NE.

But even if he does gel into that locker room, and even if he is "happy" and doesn't unfurl the afro or get into Brady's face after a play where he thought he was open as he so often did with CPep, even if he's a perfect little angel for behavior, there's still the diminshed skills issue.

And as you correctly mentioned, the lack of willingness to go over the middle. The cheap shot hit that t.j. referred to was the last time I remember seeing Moss go anywhere near a crossing pattern....and he got high-lowed. I didn't think it was a cheap shot, but it was a nasty hit - hurt his ribs, groin and ankles on that one play.

I don't think he's been the same since.

It will all be determined by the number of deep balls thrown his way. Being from MN, I have seen plenty of Randy. The media is making him out to be this darling who was just too frustrated losing all the time with the Raiders. Don't get me wrong, losing will cause him pack it in. But it is real far down the list from his #1..... Catching deep balls. Randy has never and will never go across the middle.

When he was in Minnesota, I didn't watch any more of Randy than anyone else did. But after he came to Oakland they had a Beyond The Glory or whatever TV segment about him. Lots of quotes from his Minnesota days like the following: "When I'm in that huddle, when I hear a 9, that means I'm happy." Kind of took me aback at the time, and it was disappointing over the next couple seasons to find out just how true it was.

And as you correctly mentioned, the lack of willingness to go over the middle. The cheap shot hit that t.j. referred to was the last time I remember seeing Moss go anywhere near a crossing pattern....and he got high-lowed. I didn't think it was a cheap shot, but it was a nasty hit - hurt his ribs, groin and ankles on that one play.

I don't think he's been the same since.

Nothing wrong with a high-low, but IMHO it was a cheap shot because they hit him before the ball got there. It's one thing to be in a defenseless position catching the ball, it's another to be in a defenseless position waiting for the ball.

Anyway one thing I can see as a potential positive for Randy and New England... besides just the fact that the team is good... Belichick's Pats have always been great at using guys as role players. Most successfully and most notably on the defensive side, but it wouldn't surprise me if they brought him in fully intending to use him as a deep threat and decoy and little else. Could end up as a win-win, since they aren't paying him like an All Pro player.

When he was in Minnesota, I didn't watch any more of Randy than anyone else did. But after he came to Oakland they had a Beyond The Glory or whatever TV segment about him. Lots of quotes from his Minnesota days like the following: "When I'm in that huddle, when I hear a 9, that means I'm happy." Kind of took me aback at the time, and it was disappointing over the next couple seasons to find out just how true it was.

Nothing wrong with a high-low, but IMHO it was a cheap shot because they hit him before the ball got there. It's one thing to be in a defenseless position catching the ball, it's another to be in a defenseless position waiting for the ball.

Anyway one thing I can see as a potential positive for Randy and New England... besides just the fact that the team is good... Belichick's Pats have always been great at using guys as role players. Most successfully and most notably on the defensive side, but it wouldn't surprise me if they brought him in fully intending to use him as a deep threat and decoy and little else. Could end up as a win-win, since they aren't paying him like an All Pro player.

Very true - but I do see a potential issue there.

If he's used as the "role player" will he be happy? Will that be enough to feed the beast that is Randy Moss' ego? :unsure:

Then looking at the latter - if he's used as an occasional deep threat and decoy, will that be enough to feed the beast that is Randy Moss' ego? :(

That's what concerns me about Moss on that team-first team - that's never been his MO. And while Dillon had issues being a brooder and saying dumb things to the press about team ownership, he was always a team-guy. Teammates were always saying how people had Dillon all wrong, that he was a team player and just wanted to win. At the time I thought, "yeah, right" but he sure proved me wrong.

With Moss, his teammates from both Oakland and Minny have pretty much thrown him under the bus for taking plays off and being a selfish brooding jerk.

To me the Dillon issue is one that winning cures. The Moss issue is one that nothing can cure - it's a fundamental personality flaw. And if he's only used as a role player, or for the occasional deep bomb/decoy duty, I don't see that going very far in helping to correct that flaw.

Again - he might prove me wrong, but I won't hold my breath.

Anyone watching sportscenter? Michael Smith just said there is a possibility New England could snatch up keyshawn, BB's assistant and Keyshawn are really tight supposedly.

Imagine the earfuls Brady would get with both Moss and Keyshawn? holy shiot!! :unsure: Although, that would mean Randy wouldn't have to go over the middle as much, if at all.

The only reason why this rumor has any merit to me is Michael Smith's Boston ties from when he worked there

Anyone watching sportscenter? Michael Smith just said there is a possibility New England could snatch up keyshawn, BB's assistant and Keyshawn are really tight supposedly.

Imagine the earfuls Brady would get with both Moss and Keyshawn? holy shiot!! :unsure: Although, that would mean Randy wouldn't have to go over the middle as much, if at all.

The only reason why this rumor has any merit to me is Michael Smith's Boston ties from when he worked there

my god, it would be like having stereo headsets of a-hole on your ears. :(

This is a joke right!

Yes...it most certainly is...just figured I would beat some moron to the punch.

Actually this is a perfect example. Just giving to VaTerp as he gives to me. Go search on his responses to me sometime. :mad:

We are talking about in this thread. And again, its a perfect example of your hypocrisy and double standard when it comes to insults on this board. You are the only person here who believes you when you claim you do it only as a response to others. Its a huge example of how you will try to spin anything to try and sound all innocent in participating in the same type of behavior you whine about others engaging in.

uhm, yeah - which is saying it's not Moss' fault for being a pile of crap, it's the coaching staff's fault for playing him.

Nowhere is it excusing Moss for his own behavior...but it is the coaches fault for continuing to put up with it with no recourse.

That's a really, really retarded line of reasoning, "genius". It takes the blame off of Moss and puts it on the coaches.

Only retarded thing here is your twist and spin of what was actually said and the logic you attempted to show.

Actually this is a perfect example. Just giving to VaTerp as he gives to me. Go search on his responses to me sometime. :blink:

Itsatip that when you have a guy on your roster making 9 million dollars a year, then you are somewhat obligated to make him earn it. Blaming the coaches for anything here is focking idiotic.

Search my responses to you? :lol:

You really are a delusional internet tough guy. I have prolly agreed w/ you on your points more than the majority of people on here and think I have even defended you in the past. :wub:

Then I make one post in which I asked you ONE question about your flip flop on Barlow and all of a sudden I guess Im a marked man on Scooter's list. :mad:

A great deal of your post are condescending, demeaning, and filled with personal insults just b/c people dont agree w/ your opinions. Then when people call you on stuff you act like the victim. Its everone else's fault for stalking you and calling you out. Riiiiiight.

Ironically your attitude is similar to how Moss' is described in this article. You blame everyone and everything else for the immature manner in which you choose to carry on.

And again, your argument in regards to my comment on Moss is flawed. I never once insinuated that any blame should be taken off of Moss. What Im saying is that any coaching staff that sees ANY player dogging it or doing the wrong assignment on 50% of the snaps and continues to run him out on the field deserves some blame as well. It doesnt matter what his cap figure is. The Redskins sat Lavar Arrington w/ his enormous cap figure b/c he supposedly didnt know the playbook very well. The Raiders take a hard line stance w/ Jerry Porter but allow Moss to carry on like this? So, yes they deserve to be blamed as well. You think the NE coaches will put up with ANY player having a 50% "bust" percentage? Of course not.

But anyways, Im done with that. I dont want another thread to have to be locked b/c Scooter wants to reduce every debate into a grade school pissing contests.

This is indeed a very good article and sheds a lot of light on the speculation about Moss' effort that has gone on for the last few years. It will be interesting to see how Moss responds now that the Oakland coaches have put it out there how much of a lazy selfish brat he was last year. Part of me believes that a great athlete and front runner like Moss can still turn it on now that he's in a good situation but I also see now that his attitude is even worse than I thought and physically he may be damaged goods.

Either way, this will be one of the more closely wathced subplots of the upcoming 2007 season both in the NFL and FF circles.

We should send football_scooter to NE and see if he pulls this crap there too.

I ignored VaTwerp's long winded rant but this was funny. :dunno:

that little b!tch sure can dish it out for a guy who can't take it

Search my responses to you? :lol:

You really are a delusional internet tough guy. I have prolly agreed w/ you on your points more than the majority of people on here and think I have even defended you in the past. :wall:

Then I make one post in which I asked you ONE question about your flip flop on Barlow and all of a sudden I guess Im a marked man on Scooter's list. :banana:

A great deal of your post are condescending, demeaning, and filled with personal insults just b/c people dont agree w/ your opinions. Then when people call you on stuff you act like the victim. Its everone else's fault for stalking you and calling you out. Riiiiiight.

Ironically your attitude is similar to how Moss' is described in this article. You blame everyone and everything else for the immature manner in which you choose to carry on.

And again, your argument in regards to my comment on Moss is flawed. I never once insinuated that any blame should be taken off of Moss. What Im saying is that any coaching staff that sees ANY player dogging it or doing the wrong assignment on 50% of the snaps and continues to run him out on the field deserves some blame as well. It doesnt matter what his cap figure is. The Redskins sat Lavar Arrington w/ his enormous cap figure b/c he supposedly didnt know the playbook very well. The Raiders take a hard line stance w/ Jerry Porter but allow Moss to carry on like this? So, yes they deserve to be blamed as well. You think the NE coaches will put up with ANY player having a 50% "bust" percentage? Of course not.

But anyways, Im done with that. I dont want another thread to have to be locked b/c Scooter wants to reduce every debate into a grade school pissing contests.

This is indeed a very good article and sheds a lot of light on the speculation about Moss' effort that has gone on for the last few years. It will be interesting to see how Moss responds now that the Oakland coaches have put it out there how much of a lazy selfish brat he was last year. Part of me believes that a great athlete and front runner like Moss can still turn it on now that he's in a good situation but I also see now that his attitude is even worse than I thought and physically he may be damaged goods.

Either way, this will be one of the more closely wathced subplots of the upcoming 2007 season both in the NFL and FF circles.

Spot on.

:dunno:

:lol:

I ignored VaTwerp's long winded rant but this was funny. :banana:

Hypocrisy...thy name is football_scooter...as you just perfectly described yourself.

And you know you read it...and he was spot on...again you have been owned.

Spot on.

:dunno:

Hypocrisy...thy name is football_scooter...as you just perfectly described yourself.

And you know you read it...and he was spot on...again you have been owned.

I haven't been owned in the slightest. That would imply that I give a flying fock about VaTwerp's opinion of me. But I did not read it, nor do I care what he says. =

Just because VaTwerp tried to blame the Raiders coaching for Randy Moss being a drag-ass and then couldn't own up to his own idiocy you two now have raging hard ons for me. Spin and backpeddle all you like - that was his implication. But it's nice to know I can get that deep under your skin, so thanks for giving me that victory.

Scooter: 1

Assclowns: 0

The mystery is why you feel so compelled to pile on at every opportunity - I don't recall even engaging you on any subject in quite some time.

How about this: If you don't like what I say on this forum, IGNORE IT.

Otherwise, you can both go fock yourselves. :banana: Meanwhile, have fun getting another topic closed - go ahead and blame it on me again, too. What a joke.

VaTwerp

Judges?? :dunno:

Not nearly as good as Football's Cooter :banana:

I haven't been owned in the slightest. That would imply that I give a flying fock about VaTwerp's opinion of me.

Not at all...you being owned is independent of your feelings about him...his posts described you to a tea and basically put you in your place...whether your ead it or not is really irrelevant...just because you did not see it, does not mean it did not happen.

Just because VaTwerp tried to blame the Raiders coaching for Randy Moss being a drag-ass and then couldn't own up to his own idiocy you two now have raging hard ons for me.

Actually he never did anything of the sort...

Spin and backpeddle all you like - that was his implication. But it's nice to know I can get that deep under your skin, so thanks for giving me that victory.

It is you spinning here...nobody else. You twisted his comment outside of how they were intended...and its funny that nobody else took his words to mean such a thing.

Deep under my skin? Your ego is much too big...you merely amuse me with your antics and hypocrisy.

Scooter: 1

Assclowns: 0

Ahh...the dreams that are scooter...too bad you are the only person who subscribes to your own alternate reality.

The mystery is why you feel so compelled to pile on at every opportunity - I don't recall even engaging you on any subject in quite some time.

How about this: If you don't like what I say on this forum, IGNORE IT.

Otherwise, you can both go fock yourselves. :thumbsup: Meanwhile, have fun getting another topic closed - go ahead and blame it on me again, too. What a joke.

Every opportunity? Not at all. Given how many times you prove your hypocrisy on a daily basis, I merely reply to a small minute percentage of the BS you post.

Ignore it? Why? Its much more fun to call you out for being such a hypocritical jerk.

The one getting it closed (again) is you...ever figure out that you are the common denominator in those threads closing...because despite your whining it is you who starts things in the wrong direction with how you post?

Funny given you want to blame everything on everyone else. Your hypocrisy and double standard shine through again.

Moss in New England will always make for an interesting thread. I won't close this yet, but let's get back on topic.........

:cry:

I ignored VaTwerp's long winded rant but this was funny. :banana:

Things that insecure internet tough guys do when their hypocrisy and poor arguments are exposed.

1. Resort to name-calling and personal insults.

2. Claim to ignore the person/s that have exposed them

3. Kiss up to others who have put forth logical arguments and are not exposing you at the current time.

4. Thinly veil their blatant hypocrisy with more name calling and insults.

Check, check, check, check. Good Job Scooter!

Not at all...you being owned is independent of your feelings about him...his posts described you to a tea and basically put you in your place...whether your ead it or not is really irrelevant...just because you did not see it, does not mean it did not happen.

Actually he never did anything of the sort...

It is you spinning here...nobody else. You twisted his comment outside of how they were intended...and its funny that nobody else took his words to mean such a thing.

Deep under my skin? Your ego is much too big...you merely amuse me with your antics and hypocrisy.

Ahh...the dreams that are scooter...too bad you are the only person who subscribes to your own alternate reality.

Every opportunity? Not at all. Given how many times you prove your hypocrisy on a daily basis, I merely reply to a small minute percentage of the BS you post.

Ignore it? Why? Its much more fun to call you out for being such a hypocritical jerk.

The one getting it closed (again) is you...ever figure out that you are the common denominator in those threads closing...because despite your whining it is you who starts things in the wrong direction with how you post?

Funny given you want to blame everything on everyone else. Your hypocrisy and double standard shine through again.

Please stop with all of these dead on assesments of Scooter and the situation. The fragile lil guy clearly cannot handle the truth.

:(

ETA- Sorry Fumble, was already typing before your last post. Will keep it football in this thread from here on.

He is one of the few guys that would get beaten to a pulp during the game. He is that annoying that losing your season tickets forever might actually be worth it.

In the meantime, I would say that there is no room for Meshawn here in NE. The WR position is a little full at the moment. As it is, we need a couple of LB's (Junior?), an RB (has Chris Brown signed anywhere yet?), and possibly a punter (2 guys in Europe and Miller coming off an injury).

Things that insecure internet tough guys do when their hypocrisy and poor arguments are exposed.

1. Resort to name-calling and personal insults.

2. Claim to ignore the person/s that have exposed them

3. Kiss up to others who have put forth logical arguments and are not exposing you at the current time.

4. Thinly veil their blatant hypocrisy with more name calling and insults.

Check, check, check, check. Good Job Scooter!

Please stop with all of these dead on assesments of Scooter and the situation. The fragile lil guy clearly cannot handle the truth.

:thumbsup:

ETA- Sorry Fumble, was already typing before your last post. Will keep it football in this thread from here on.

I get all the satisfaction I need when I read his sig.

Moss is a guy who needs motivation.....what do some people NOT understand about this? its human nature with alot of humans. we're not all self-driven. many people need help. they need to be pushed. ....they need guidance, leadership, channelling, structure.....call it whatever you want, but Moss obviously falls in this category. Who in the hell is Tom Walsh??? Right....exactly. He's a guy who should have never been any kind of coach for the Oakand Raiders in '06. Moss was probably like most people out there wondering who on earth this guy was and why was he coming out of a 20year retirement to suddenly design plays for an NFL team. Moss didnt respect the guy from the get go, and Im not condoning that, but Im not calling him a POS either. Im just recognizing the reality of the situation. Oakland had the worst offense in the NFL in 40 years, and some nobody from nowhere was the OC.....coincidence? Nah. Everything about that O last year was a POS, not just Moss. But if its structure and leadership and guidance and winning that Moss needs to contribute to a football team, then he's come to the right place. Tom Brady is not Daunte Culpepper. There'll be no idiotic "rolling" after TD passes that just wreaks of having never been there before. There'll be no stupid looks of insecurity from that guy. No league leading fumbling efforts and throwing games away due to small hands or nervousness. Nah. And youre not going to storm over to the sideline after a bad play where maybe you got overlooked and rant and rave and piss and moan and kick and scream about being open and not being seen. You dont do that to Brady......or in other words, someone everyone RESPECTS. Not gonna happen. Not any other receiver and not Moss. Why not? Because everyone has his back, and everyone knows it! So Randy Moss will be fine in New England. Will he post all-world #s? probably not. will he score double digit TDs? without a doubt. will he cry when his team starts losing? he won't get that chance. will he have a problem winning just about every week? not even Randy Moss will have a problem with that.....no matter how many times he touches the ball.