Sign in to follow this  
ShaneFalco

Annual Jetdoc Mock?

This is about the time of year we got the Jetdoc mock started last year, anyone up for it again? Here are the participants last year:

Fumbleweed

FantasyKing

Da Bomb

Nan

Danzone

Shane Falco

Erb047

JB

Clash of the Titans

Remote Controller

V4E

Miller Time

I guess we'll see if any of the returners want back in. What say ye?

My usual Nazi self should be available to moderate this again, depending on the availability of the 12 people that were in it last year.

Any people from last year that participated are interested, just post in this thread and I'll get 'er fired up (even if I'm not one of the 12).

My usual Nazi self should be available to moderate this again, depending on the availability of the 12 people that were in it last year.

Any people from last year that participated are interested, just post in this thread and I'll get 'er fired up (even if I'm not one of the 12).

Old School! You still at EP?

If jetdoc were still alive today, I know he would be proud to have this mock named after him. :cheers:

The June Mock at FFToday will get cranked up in roughly 2-3 weeks. As long as the JetDoc Mock doesn't coincide with that, I'm game. It's an enjoyable mock to be a part of........

I threw my hat in for a spot last year if there are any absentee's i'll join in this year.

I may be interested but a couple things:

1. we actually usually got started earlier, like early May...we were usually the first kind of commentary mock of the season, even before the June Mock.

2.There's like 4-5 guys who are parts of both drafts, so may be hard with us starting later, as will likely overlap (I remember we'd JUST get finished then fumble/others would start the June mock)

Any word from anyone else?

I may be interested but a couple things:

1. we actually usually got started earlier, like early May...we were usually the first kind of commentary mock of the season, even before the June Mock.

2.There's like 4-5 guys who are parts of both drafts, so may be hard with us starting later, as will likely overlap (I remember we'd JUST get finished then fumble/others would start the June mock)

Any word from anyone else?

We got off to a later start last year, starting 9 days after the June mock started, but that was because Jetdoc had some serious sh!t going on, and wasn't able to run things.

I am a participant on this board, not often but I have been a member for a long time.

If you'd like someone who isn't one of the "regulars", who might add something different to a Mock, I would certainly be honored to be a participant this year. I have been playing this sport for 10+ years, won a few league titles and believe I follow the game as well as anyone.

So....let me know if you'd take on a new person this year as I would welcome the opportunity to share my knowledge and fun with the group. Thanks much!!

Robb

I'm in as well - shoot me an email anytime and I'll be on the lookout for more info. Looking forward to it again, always fun and good practice. :banana:

im in as always for any mock :banana:

let's get this started asap in order not to conflict with the june mock just a few weeks away boys!! :rolleyes:

Looks like 6 "yes" participants and 1 "maybe". I am still interested in participating and providing some "NEWBIE" takes on a mock if that is what you are looking for. Let me know who else you will be accepting. Thanks guys!

Robb- Member #680

Ran from June 16-23.

So, the JetDoc mock was AFTER the FFToday June Mock??

I didn't remember that.....the June Mock last year was from June 8th-June 16th..........

I say we let Clash pick 1st for once! :) :P

Glad to see you're o.k.......more nasty, nasty weather over your direction last night.

Glad to see you're o.k.......more nasty, nasty weather over your direction last night.

10 - 12 inches of rain. There are two highways still closed. Worst part was the bumper wheat crop that got damaged.

Same post I put in the other thread:

JetDoc:

You should probably participate, but if you don't I am still very interested in joining this Mock. May 30th start is great for me so let me know if I am in or not. I would like to "re-connect" to the folks on this Board and this is a great way to do it, and it could help everyone early on this season.

Thanks for the consideration.

Robb

Same post I put in the other thread:

JetDoc:

You should probably participate, but if you don't I am still very interested in joining this Mock. May 30th start is great for me so let me know if I am in or not. I would like to "re-connect" to the folks on this Board and this is a great way to do it, and it could help everyone early on this season.

Thanks for the consideration.

Robb

Bart thinks somebody needs to give Robb Member #680 and Pocket Pair Professor an answer because it seems the job they are applying for is filled. "Hey Robb Member #680 and Pocket Pair Professor, Jetdoc called your names didn't he?...oh he didn't...well better luck next year."

Does this mean I am in or out of this Mock? I would accept any position to draft from, "it's not the slot it's the thought!"