Sign in to follow this  
drobezki

Why would you not cheat on your spouse?

I would cheat on my wife in a second, if the right girl came along. I know that 99% of you guys would too. Don't lie about it.

It is true that life is short, but if my wife found out I cheated on her it would be even shorter.

(peemus and life. she promised to do the lorena bobbit. I believe her. :dunno: )

If you believe that life is too short, why not cheat...then why get married in the first place? Life is too short to get married and be tied down to one person, right? Just don't get married and fock around all you want. Problem solved, and no one gets cheated on or hurt.

So why get married. :dunno:

That's why I waited until I was 30 to tie the knot. Wild oats have been sowed. ;)

:mad:

That's what *I* said.

If you believe that life is too short, why not cheat...then why get married in the first place? Life is too short to get married and be tied down to one person, right? Just don't get married and fock around all you want. Problem solved, and no one gets cheated on or hurt.

Back before I remarried I was enjoying the heck out of the single life until one day I went to the store. I placed on the conveyor a pack of bologna, 6-pack of Bud, and Doritos.

Sales girl: "Your single aren't you?"

Lambert58: "You can tell I am single from buying this stuff?"

Sales girl: "no, I can tell your single cause your focking ugly"

Shortly after I started dating a blind chick. Fed meat with tranquilizers to the German Shepard and convinced the girl that the dog liked me. Been married ever since.

That's why I waited until I was 30 to tie the knot. Wild oats have been sowed. :mad:

I have no conscience. I don't care if people get hurt. I'm all about life experiences. Live life to the fullest, while you still can.

:mad:

That's what *I* said.

I posted it before I read yours. Check the tape....1 minute later. :dunno:

Sorry, didn't mean to steal your attention.........ho. :mad:

I posted it before I read yours. Check the tape....1 minute later. :dunno:

Sorry, didn't mean to steal your attention.........ho. :mad:

I was kidding, :mad:

I wouldn't cheat. Me and my wife focked around for awhile together, but that's over. Oh, well.

:dunno: :mad: :mad:

I wouldn't cheat because I married a sex freak who wants to bang me constantly. I usually don't have anything left in the tank when she's done having her way w/me. I do fantasise frequently though. Plus on a serious note, if I wanted to keep sexual variety in my life I wouldn't have married. Plus I get watched like a hawk, I don't even know how I'd pull it off if I wanted to.

I wouldn't cheat. Me and my wife focked around for awhile together, but that's over. Oh, well.

Watching her service a football team does not mean you are a swinger. :dunno:

j/k ... seriously i was kidding. IT WAS A FOCKING JOKE!

Watching her service a football team does not mean you are a swinger. :dunno:

That's hot! :mad:

:mad: :sleep: :huh:

I have no conscience. I don't care if people get hurt. I'm all about life experiences. Live life to the fullest, while you still can.

At least we know which handle Q Lazz is using now. Hey you running a football league this year? Where can I send my check?

At least we know which handle Q Lazz is using now. Hey you running a football league this year? Where can I send my check?

:thumbsdown:

Go ahead and send it to the wife, she probably left his sorry cheating azz.

the idea is that you aren't the one getting cheated on or hurt. so do it to her before she does it to you.

studies have shown that women cheat at twice the rate of men.

Guest Davaco

you get married for the steady poosay, the free cooking and cleaning....

then you get some side poosay. this way, you can blow your loads in her without worrying about raising the kid.

:pointstosky:

If you're going to cheat, why get into a committed relationship in the first place? :pointstosky:

I used to cheat on girlfriends but that was years ago when I was younger and had fewer scrupples. I've been tempted everytime since but I wouldn't cheat now. Not so much for fear of getting caught but because I'd feel like total scum. Sleep around on your girl and you'll always know she's only with you because she doesn't know what you're really about - that is the big reason not to cheat.

Least, that's the reason why I recently didn't cheat. :(

Least, that's the reason why I recently didn't cheat. :blink:

That blowup doll in the window looked awfully tempting?

That blowup doll in the window looked awfully tempting?

I met someone right before my current GF and we had a casual friends but more than friends kind of relationship. When I started dating my current GF I told this woman and we've continued to hang out, just very infrequently. She's made it clear to me that she'd be OK with my having a GF and periodically hooking up w/ her on the side. It's really tempting - she's not hot but definitely cute and I like her a lot personally - but I can't imagine how I'd ever face my GF if I went through with that.

The first time my hubby cheated on me, it broke my heart. The second time, it hurt a little less.

The third time, I started to realize that I was probably only with him because he had money.

By the fourth time, it didn't hurt at all.

By the fifth time, I started doing it too.

Then for several years it was great. He's cheat and come home feeling all guilty and kiss my ass. Take me to lavish dinners. Buy me nice gifts. And I'd get even by cheating too.

Then he caught me cheating and we divorced within a year and a half.

All he kept saying was I can't believe YOU cheated on ME.

So I have half of everything and I'm single again.

The first time my hubby cheated on me, it broke my heart. The second time, it hurt a little less.

The third time, I started to realize that I was probably only with him because he had money.

By the fourth time, it didn't hurt at all.

By the fifth time, I started doing it too.

Then for several years it was great. He's cheat and come home feeling all guilty and kiss my ass. Take me to lavish dinners. Buy me nice gifts. And I'd get even by cheating too.

Then he caught me cheating and we divorced within a year and a half.

All he kept saying was I can't believe YOU cheated on ME.

So I have half of everything and I'm single again.

I'm sure he was devastated to find out you cheated. One reason guys cheat is that they're insecure in their relationships and having something on the side is a way of getting the upperhand by reminding yourself there are other women out there who will have you. It was probably a huge blow to your ex-husband to find out that you are also desirable to the other sex and don't need his philandering ass.

Congrats on taking half of all his money. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Dead on

Because its wrong. If you say I do and settle down with someone the only way you should be getting strange is if the wife is into swinging or 3 ways. Other than that you are focking the same girl for the rest of your life. You sealed your own fate with the wedding vows.

Or you could be a real man and not cheat. :banana: