Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

New Rambo Trailer

This might actually make up for that piece of ###### Rocky Balboa.

Was better than Rocky 5

All this time who knew we only needed to send Rambo and Conan into IRAQ. :banana:

FIRST BLOOD

...filled with HGH... :banana:

That's ok. He's not about to break any box office or home run records. No one cares.

"The following Motion Picture Preview is rated "B" for extreme Beheading, Bloodletting and Badassery. "

:banana:

:pointstosky:

I can't wait for that to come out. Its looking like next year though. :(

Best movie quote

“When you're pushed… Killing's as easy as breathing."

I am waiting for Over the Top 2.

Lol, Lincoln Hawk, the greatest name ever. I still introduce myself as that when I'm drunk.

Wow. I watched the trailer again and relized this movie also stars Julie Benz and Sam Elliott. I have been a big fan of both her and Sam Elliott for years. This movie has some greta potential. :dunno:

So, the last Rocky is called Rocky Balboa, and the last Rambo is called John Rambo??? I guess that is alright. Rocky VI was BORING, i was deffinently disappointed in that.

However, this movie looks insanely awesome, Rambo with the modern day special effects and even more killing and even a backstory?? That could equivilate to one of the best action films ever...

I actually think Die Hard 4 looks pretty sweet too, wonder when Terminator 4 is coming out??? :banana: :mellow:

wonder when Terminator 4 is coming out??? :dunno: :huh:

Actually, some small group just bought the rights to Terminator, as it was one of the only major movie franchises that wasn't owned by a major studio, with the intention of making another set of movies.

Actually, some small group just bought the rights to Terminator, as it was one of the only major movie franchises that wasn't owned by a major studio, with the intention of making another set of movies.

that Rambo flick looked pretty sWeet. I'm definatly gonna watch it (next year :huh:).

I'd also watch another Terminator flick if Arnold was still the Terminator. Yeah, I think they drug them out and should have stopped at T:2, but seeing they didn't, they set it up perfectly to have a T:4, and who knows, for how stellar the first 2 were, I'm not gonn write off the series yet. I'd still see it in the theater, expecting the worst, but hoping for decent :dunno:

and I haven't seen the Die Hard 4 trailer, anyone have a link?

When will Jean Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal be relasing new films? :dunno:

that Rambo flick looked pretty sWeet. I'm definatly gonna watch it (next year :cry:).

I'd also watch another Terminator flick if Arnold was still the Terminator. Yeah, I think they drug them out and should have stopped at T:2, but seeing they didn't, they set it up perfectly to have a T:4, and who knows, for how stellar the first 2 were, I'm not gonn write off the series yet. I'd still see it in the theater, expecting the worst, but hoping for decent :pointstosky:

T4 would be awesome, as you said, as longas Arnold is in it, which is pretty hard with him being the governator and all. I thought T3 was awesome, i actually liked T3 better than T1....but nothing beats T2.

T4 would be awesome, as you said, as longas Arnold is in it, which is pretty hard with him being the governator and all. I thought T3 was awesome, i actually liked T3 better than T1....but nothing beats T2.

T4 :banana:

T4 :unsure:

John Cena as the Terminator <_< :P

I mean, it's not like the Terminators actually do hard stunts that would make it difficult for Arnold (60+y/o) to perform. All they do is lumber around and kill your ass. Hell, phillybear will be doing that when he's in his 60's, and he won't even require a stunt double :banana:

I would go to the theatre if Arnold was in it. I'd probably netflix it if he wasn't.

Didn't Arnold say that the governor job wouldn't mean he stopped making movies? Cause I thought I remembered him saying that. Sure, he may make less/no movies if he didn't think they'd be blockbusters, but T:4 may be too hard to pass up!

that Rambo flick looked pretty sWeet. I'm definatly gonna watch it (next year <_<).

I'd also watch another Terminator flick if Arnold was still the Terminator. Yeah, I think they drug them out and should have stopped at T:2, but seeing they didn't, they set it up perfectly to have a T:4, and who knows, for how stellar the first 2 were, I'm not gonn write off the series yet. I'd still see it in the theater, expecting the worst, but hoping for decent :P

and I haven't seen the Die Hard 4 trailer, anyone have a link?

When T3 came out, I read somewhere that the people who took if over from Cameron had concepted it as a 2 part ending, 3 and 4. 4 is to take place way in future with John Connor leading the resistance against the machines.

When T3 came out, I read somewhere that the people who took if over from Cameron had concepted it as a 2 part ending, 3 and 4. 4 is to take place way in future with John Connor leading the resistance against the machines.

yeah, T:4 definatly has the potential to be aWesome. I mean, for 20+ years we've wanted to see the "war" that started it all... now we *hopefully* will get to see it. It better be epic, and Arnold had better in it :P

yeah, T:4 definatly has the potential to be aWesome. I mean, for 20+ years we've wanted to see the "war" that started it all... now we *hopefully* will get to see it. It better be epic, and Arnold had better in it :P

While I understand the desire to see Arnold, I don't see him as a necessity. Terminators are supposed to be able to blend in, infiltrate and fool humans. If they all looked like Arnie it would be pretty quick to spot them.

A cameo might be cool though, perhaps even get Michael Beihn too. Get to the end, humans have won and they see Arnie being sent back in time, so they send back Michael Biehn, wrap it up where it started.

While I understand the desire to see Arnold, I don't see him as a necessity. Terminators are supposed to be able to blend in, infiltrate and fool humans. If they all looked like Arnie it would be pretty quick to spot them.

A cameo might be cool though, perhaps even get Michael Beihn too. Get to the end, humans have won and they see Arnie being sent back in time, so they send back Michael Biehn, wrap it up where it started.

that could work too... Never thought of that angle. Have the war proceed, and towards the end, have them capture a terminator (make it be Arnold) and then send john connor (being Beihn) back in time... that would definately be a good ending.