Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Three reasons my daughter will be in the Olympics, someday

1- Because she's been playing for six years and she's still the fastest player I've ever seen, at her age, on the field.

2- Because she only weighs 65 lbs. and she can kick a frozen-rope, about two feet high, from the eighteen. (only a soccer fan knows what the hell I'm talking about)

and,

3- Because I'm her father and every father thinks their kid will acheive much more than they actually will. :unsure:

An eleven year old Mia Hamm

She's Flexible and Gay like daddy?

1- Because she's been playing for six years and she's still the fastest player I've ever seen, at her age, on the field.

2- Because she only weighs 65 lbs. and she can kick a frozen-rope, about two feet high, from the eighteen. (only a soccer fan knows what the hell I'm talking about)

and,

3- Because I'm her father and every father thinks their kid will acheive much more than they actually will. :unsure:

Please take that pic down before GF sees it. TIA. :banana:

and,

Now that i've seen the picture.. I really think you should take it down.. you're just asking for trouble. :banana:

She's Flexible and Gay like daddy?

If, by "gay", you mean happy-go-lucky, then, YES. :unsure:

If, by "gay", you mean happy-go-lucky, then, YES. :banana:

of course. :unsure:

Now that i've seen the picture.. I really think you should take it down.. you're just asking for trouble. :unsure:

meh. She's an eleven year old girl. I figure I have about two more years of being able to post her picture around here.

good luck keepin her from gettin knocked up by some high school punk before she begins her olympic career :unsure:

meh. She's an eleven year old girl. I figure I have about two more years of being able to post her picture around here.

you're one of the more likeable people I've ever encountered on the internets.. I personally could never "go there" and say anything about your daughter. I somehow don't think everyone will take the high road.

Another reason I could never have kids.... when I see shows like Dateline NBC to catch a predator with Chris Hansen. Good luck newbie. :unsure:

you're one of the more likeable people I've ever encountered on the internets.. I personally could never "go there" and say anything about your daughter. I somehow don't think everyone will take the high road.

Well, I can pretty safely say that anyone who would go there is a person who I could give two sh*ts about anything they say.

Of course, the ceremonial "can size" response is very much expected (as it should be)

***Don't be afraid, 30FBT. It is expected*** :unsure:

I just look at that picture and think my god, my daughter is going to be that old someday. :unsure:

good luck keepin her from gettin knocked up by some high school punk before she begins her olympic career :unsure:

:banana: Now, THAT would greatly disappoint me.

Well, I can pretty safely say that anyone who would go there is a person who I could give two sh*ts about anything they say.

Of course, the ceremonial "can size" response is very much expected (as it should be)

***Don't be afraid, 30FBT. It is expected*** :unsure:

I'm taking the high road. I hope she is in the Olympics in 8 years and then you can start a thread detailing her progress. Then I will bombard you with can questions.

Pfft. What's the big deal? Everybody that signs up for the Special Olympics is allowed to compete.

Pfft. What's the big deal? Everybody that signs up for the Special Olympics is allowed to compete.

What events are you doing this year? :banana:

If she's successful in the Olympics, she may be get an offer to pose in Playboy!

Think on that, Daddy Newbie.

If she's successful in the Olympics, she may be get an offer to pose in Playboy!

Think on that, Daddy Newbie.

This thread is not giving me the joy and optimism I had hoped. :banana:

This thread is not giving me the joy and optimism I had hoped. :banana:

She can always strip her way through college :banana:

She can juggle my balls.

in 7 years

:banana: :wub: :banana:

I was kinda hoping soccer would be her ticket to college, but, whatever it takes. :banana:

She can juggle my balls.

in 7 years

:wub: :banana: :banana:

Come on, now. :angry:

Without clicking on the link, I assume NewbieJr posted a pic of her daughter.

I assume that somewhere in the Arizona desert, a bankrupt, lonely college instructor is taking a break from experimenting with Macaroni and Cheese recipes to furiously yank on his purpleheaded meat puppet to the same picture.

I assume that somewhere in the Arizona desert, a bankrupt, lonely college instructor is taking a break from experimenting with Macaroni and Cheese recipes to furiously yank on his purpleheaded meat puppet to the same picture.

:thumbsdown:

:lol: :first:

:thumbsdown: Gee, I hope not.

Since you didn't click the link, I can tell you that it hardly even shows her face.

Oh, and...mmmmmm. Macaroni and Cheese.

Post of the week :thumbsdown:

i hope he washes his hands after he finishes

Maybe she will also grow up to marry a large nosed mexican! :thumbsdown:

If he pulls in the benjamins that Nomar does, that's fine with me. :first:

Yeah, hey, easy on all the fancy soccer jargon. Us non-soccer fans have no hope of grasping what this all means. :thumbsdown:

maybe gfiafp can help her get into asu :thumbsdown:

i hope he washes his hands after he finishes

he did mention he was experimenting. where do you think the cheese comes from?

and,

3- Because I'm her father and every father thinks their kid will acheive much more than they actually will. :thumbsdown:

It's obviously impossible to tell much in the way of skills from that picture, but I do see something that would temper my expectations: she looks very big for her age. I have sisters who are 10 and 12, and I coached their 10-11 year old soccer team this year, and she looks at least 2 or 3 years older than any player on their team (granted, my sisters played on a team with much smaller players than any of the other teams). Obviously, you don't get ball skills by being bigger and stronger than everyone else, but it certainly helps with making you the fastest player on the field. Means she'll probably get playing time as a freshman on the high school team though.

:lol: ummmm... you better tell her to stop leaning back and get over the ball a bit more. The one in this picture is clearly gonna' be high and wide. Maybe FG kicking is more her thing.

kidding! cute kid! good luck ruining her life with all this Olympics nonesense!

:thumbsdown: :first:

;) ummmm... you better tell her to stop leaning back and get over the ball a bit more. The one in this picture is clearly gonna' be high and wide. Maybe FG kicking is more her thing.

Haha. I was thinking about pointing that out, but we don't know for sure that it was a shot. If it's a cross, it may work out pretty well. She does look like she's trying to turn on it, so that may be what it is.

It's obviously impossible to tell much in the way of skills from that picture, but I do see something that would temper my expectations: she looks very big for her age. I have sisters who are 10 and 12, and I coached their 10-11 year old soccer team this year, and she looks at least 2 or 3 years older than any player on their team (granted, my sisters played on a team with much smaller players than any of the other teams). Obviously, you don't get ball skills by being bigger and stronger than everyone else, but it certainly helps with making you the fastest player on the field. Means she'll probably get playing time as a freshman on the high school team though.

Actually, she's the smallest on her club team. Maybe the picture makes her look bigger than she is. We are actually hoping she has a growth spurt soon, so that she doesn't get pushed around by defenders as she gets older.

Her game is based on pace and moves. She's always been small for her age.

can she play guitar?