Sign in to follow this  
FranksTanks

Who is the hottest team in baseball right now?

They are the best defensive team in the majors, (.990 fielding percentage)..

They haven't lost in its last eight series, handing both Josh Beckett and James Shields their first losses of the year.

They have a 17-7 record since May 22.

:dunno:

How about your Colorado Rockies!!

:D :) :D

Colorado has a baseball team?!?!?? :headbanger:

atlanta braves? :mellow:

I bet on Colorado tonight as a dog. Let's see what they can do.

I bet on Colorado tonight as a dog. Let's see what they can do.

Prepare to kiss that money goodbye, and this is not just the Yankee fan talking. The Yankees have been very hot as of late, and they have Andy Pettite, their best pitcher thus far, going tonight. They're coming off of a loss last night and they should be ready to go. Just 1 man's opinion.

Actually, I make some pretty good points. I just went and threw down a little coin on the Yankees. Good luck.

It's the bottom of the 7th and its 5-1 Rockies.

The Mets lost, but so did Atlanta.

Well the Yankees were in good enough shape (down 2-1) until Joe Torre decided that he didn't want to win the game. After Pettite gave up a 2 run homer in the 6th, you could tell he was getting tired. What does Torre do? Let him go out in the 7th and give up 3 more runs. :rolleyes:

Actually, I make some pretty good points. I just went and threw down a little coin on the Yankees. Good luck.

:D

Last time the yankees were in Colorado the starting pitchers (in order) were Mussina - Pettite - Clemens. the offense scored 40+ runs and took 2 of 3 - this time around same starters (in order) and scored 2 in 2 loses :dunno:

:P

:blink:

Guest tiki_gods

Predictions:

AL East- Red Sox

AL Central- Detroit

AL West- LA Angels

Wild Card- NYY

NL East- Mets

NL Central- Brewers

NL West- Padres

Wild Card- Dodgers

Well the Yankees were in good enough shape (down 2-1) until Joe Torre decided that he didn't want to win the game. After Pettite gave up a 2 run homer in the 6th, you could tell he was getting tired. What does Torre do? Let him go out in the 7th and give up 3 more runs. :o

Good one, its all Torre's fault! :banana:

settle down yer mom :mad:

:wall:

If I had a name this ghey id kick my own ass

SWEEP!!

:pointstosky: :thumbsup: :cheers:

I've never seen so many sad Yankees fans in one building before!! :(

:mad:

Tigers.... :shocking: Deffinently the best team to watch in the majors, once their bullpen gets going and Rogers gets back, they will be unbeatable....

Tigers.... :dunno: Deffinently the best team to watch in the majors, once their bullpen gets going and Rogers gets back, they will be unbeatable....

even with the bull pen blowing chunks, this team is fun to watch. they're #1 in nearly every offensive category that matters in baseball. simply pounding the living fock out of the baseball. some nights it's like watching a softball game.

while that's fine and dandy and fun right now, it won't get them to the dance in the end. they need to tighten up on the relief pitching.

even with the bull pen blowing chunks, this team is fun to watch. they're #1 in nearly every offensive category that matters in baseball. simply pounding the living fock out of the baseball. some nights it's like watching a softball game.

while that's fine and dandy and fun right now, it won't get them to the dance in the end. they need to tighten up on the relief pitching.

Which is why i said "once the bullpen gets going". I would say when big Z comes back, but, he was sucking even before the injury. If he finds it, and if freakin Rodney stops being just barfable, with their insane offense and great SP, they deffinently have a great chance. What a 180 from a year ago, when the bullpen was amazing, but, the offense was bland.

Did we just get swept at home by the fockin Royals??? :(

Im gonna throw up now

Please Please do not let it be the Texas Rangers...the worse they are the less i have to hear about baseball on sports talk....I would take mavericks bashing any day over baseball.....give me Wimbledon....actually that is cool...The US just kicked butt in the gold cup soccer....baseball is the worse.......

Which is why i said "once the bullpen gets going". I would say when big Z comes back, but, he was sucking even before the injury. If he finds it, and if freakin Rodney stops being just barfable, with their insane offense and great SP, they deffinently have a great chance. What a 180 from a year ago, when the bullpen was amazing, but, the offense was bland.

Its not so much that we need Z to come off the DL and step up and be the closer. Bringing Z in for middle relief makes jones look like he is pitching 25 mph. I think that dropoff is what focks with hitters. I can't wait till we get him back though. We also should actually got get another RP. Just in case. Rodney is terrible. All he has is a trick changup. You wanna know what the trick is? The trick is that it goes farrrrrrr when he throws it.

I wish this thread never happened!! :(

Looks like the rockies thought the season ended after the Yankees series... :huh:

I wish this thread never happened!! :P

Looks like the rockies thought the season ended after the Yankees series... :huh:

I never would have guessed that was going to happen. :(

I never would have guessed that was going to happen. :(

Hey, I had to live it up while i could. :huh:

Hey, I had to live it up while i could. :lol:

Hey man i understand. I'm a LIFELONG tigers fan. At least the rockies have not lost 119 games in a single season yet. The rockies just always seem to be a pitcher or 2 away from being a contender.