Sign in to follow this  
ZO'Neal

Fantasy Rankings

Is there a good fantasy website that has their rankings already up and is free?

Um, how about this website? :blink:

:blink:

i knew there was a reason i didnt post on this board anymore

The good think is it doesn't take very long for these guys to refresh your memory. :thumbsdown:

Cbs Sportsline has free rankings up.

Or you could paypal me some money..and I'll send you all the "good" rankings you want.

Obviously there are dozens more out there, but noone thats been here awhile is going to disrespect Mike by naming a competing site in this forum. Do what everyone else would do, and Google your question.

Obviously there are dozens more out there, but noone thats been here awhile is going to disrespect Mike by naming a competing site in this forum. Do what everyone else would do, and Google your question.

well said

I can't think of any, sorry.

I don't think naming another site is disrespecting Mike at all. I don't know him personally, but I am willing to bet that he is not stupid enough to think that any of us only visit his site for fantasy football exclusively. Nobody can have the best information on everything all the time, that is why we all surf many sites. If I think somebody else has better information, then I wouldn't hesitate to share it with others. Conversely, I also wouldn't hesitate to reccomend this site at other fantasy sites.

:banana:

I wish their regular rankings were still free. I knew it was too good to last. BAck in the day, I only used them and and FFTODAY for free. I finally caved in and coughed up the ten bones for all of the info. I am not disappointed.

I have to say I never get tired of the cheerleaders though.

I obviously know about this website....I wanted to know if there were any others

There will be no second.

From the current FFtoday QB projections review article:

http://www.rotosource.com/ppcfootball06results.html

A ranking of 6 ff projections from last year and how they turned out. FFToday comes in at #2. :banana:

Actually, there were projections from 17 different websites evaluated, but who's counting. :lol: They just listed the top 6 in their results.

Actually, there were projections from 17 different websites evaluated, but who's counting. :lol: They just listed the top 6 in their results.

We gotta shoot for #1 this year Mike.

Because 2nd place is just the first loser... :banana:

Go to www.ffbookmarks.com. You can access several football websites from there with rankings. You can also access sites with who to start, who to pickup/drop topics. Lots of other links to sites for news, stats , etc.

We gotta shoot for #1 this year Mike.

Because 2nd place is just the first loser... :(

Ooooooooooh Burn baby! :lol:

Mike actually had the best. The other bums won because they ranked kickers & defense better. :shrug:

This website (FF Today) was especially strong in the high-scoring positions of QB and RB, coming up with the single best combined score for these two categories. They just about nailed Favre, McNabb, and Larry Johnson, among many others.

So, here is a free site with rankings up:

http://www.footballdocs.com/cheerleader_rankings.html

:banana: :lol: :shocking: :banana:

Love them hotties on the sideline!

Master of the obvious -- uh, did you check the rankings HERE!??!?

Quick comment: There are a lot of rankings out there. If you are new to this site, use them and see for yourself. Good quailty. The proof is in the pudding.

Personally I use these rankings and footballdocs rankings and have been successful. If you don't want to shell out the ten bucks at footballdocs, I would use these rankings and footballguys rankings (while still free). I would AVOID like the plague any rankings in any magazine, which are out of date as soon as you touch them. Good luck.