Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

The help master is here.

Hey could you help me with my flex position this week?

Need 1:

DeShaun Foster

Ahman Green

Deion Branch

Ronald Curry

Thanks.

Hey cuse got a question about who to start, heres what my tenative roster looks like what changes would you suggest, this past week I traded leinart and tatum bell for mark Buldger and A green just some added info that might be useful

Starters(for now)

Qb:Cutler

RB1:Addai

RB:D.Ward

TE1:Winslow

WR1:Ocho

WR2:Walker

WR3:Fitz

W/T:S.Holmes

W/R:C.Brown

K:Stover

DEF:Philly

Bench

Qb:Buldger

RB:L.Washington

RB:A.Green

RB:B.Jackson

WR:P.Crayton

Te:V Davis

Also if you were in my position would you drop Leon washington for kenton keith to have addais handcuff? and would you drop stover for crosby?

Thanks for the help you da man

Team looks good. I would throw Ahman in for Brown though.....just a gut decision, no facts or reasons other than I feel like Ahman will outproduce him. The only other thing you will have to figure out is who is your #1 QB. I would go with Bulger, but watch Cutler closely. Traditionally the Broncos like to run first which limits passing yards. Cutler is very good, but I don't think he can put the yards that Bulger can.

Good trade getting Bulger and Green for Leinart and Bell. I like Leinart this year, but Bulger is proven and Green is a big upgrade over Tinker Bell.

I wouldn't drop Washington for Keith. It's nice to have your studs back up, but Washington is too good to just drop! Hang onto Stover. He rarely misses. Crosby looked good, but I'd stick with the veteran.

Good team. Your decisions all have to do with back-ups....which is always a good thing as opposed to trying to fix your starters....lol.....good luck!!

Hey could you help me with my flex position this week?

Need 1:

DeShaun Foster

Ahman Green

Deion Branch

Ronald Curry

Thanks.

DeShaun Foster. He played pretty well last week. I think he'll do the same this week, but he'll find the endzone! Wait and see how Branch does. I'm not high on the guy, but he's better than no catches! Curry has Bailey on him...good night! Actually I don't think Curry is a bad start if you have to start him, but you don't. Ahman is a quality back, but I like Deshaun better.

Names in ( ) are currently the bench.

Part of me thinks the starters the best matchups.

Though part is concerned a bit with N.O. and whether I should be starting Elam. SD didn't attempt many FG's last week.

.1 pt per yard rush/rec

6pt per td rush/rec

.05 pt per yard passing

4 pt per td passing

Starting

Brees (hasselbeck)

Bush

J Jones (T Bell, D Mcallister, C Brown)

Chad Johnson

Javon Walker (D Branch, J Avant)

Witten

Kaeding (elam)

thanks

I agree with exactly what you have other kicker. Kickers are too hit or miss to worry about but I would take Elam only because I think the Broncos will score more. I wouldn't worry about the Saints, they'll be fine! Team looks good, you'll be fine!

Arrrghhh!!!

I keep playing musical slots with these 4 gems and can't decide who to play as my W/T Flex for wk.2 (keep getting mixed readings)

PPR League: 1-Rec / 1-12yds Rec / 1-15yds Ret

Isaac Bruce @ SF (3/9 for 20 wk.1) Time for retirement?

Eric Johnson @ TB (8/9 for 57 wk.1) Can he repeat again?

Mike Furrey @ Min (5/6 for 52. wk.1) Will Williams and McDonald steal the show this week?

Nate Burleson @ Ari (2/? for 41 & 98 ret. wk.1) Will Branch, Engram, Pollard get the attention?.....Bonus however for KR/PR yds.

Any advice would be great.

I'd roll with The Reverend! Isaac Bruce should bounce back and have a nice game against an average D. I wouldn't be surprized to see Holt and Bruce go for over 100 this weekend. Bruce is the same age as Harrison (Harrison is actually older). Bruce put up 1000 yds last year, he's still got it.

Burleson is bad. The Colts let Johnson get those catches though. They took out Colston, Bush and Henderson.....so that simply part of the game plan to shut them down. Furrey is a nice play in ppr leagues. He'll put up alot of catches this year.

Here is my team:

Young, Vince QB TEN IND

Alexander, Shaun RB SEA

Barber, Marion RB DAL

Lynch, Marshawn RB BUF

Berrian, Bernard WR CHI

Crayton, Patrick WR DAL

Gates, Antonio TE SD

Wilkins, Jeff K STL SF

Chargers, DST DST SD

Garrard, David QB JAC

Grossman, Rex QB CHI

Brown, Ronnie RB MIA

Taylor, Chester RB MIN

Cotchery, Jerricho WR NYJ

Mason, Derrick WR BAL

Daniels, Owen TE HOU

Johnson, Eric TE NO

Would you take Javon Walker for Ronnie Brown? Marion Barber?

cuse McNabb or Kitna? I also have reggie brown, so should I start him and McNabb together, or take Kitna and get indirect points from mcnabb via Brown?

Both shitty match-ups for my last flex position.

15 yards receving=1 point , td =6 points, punt/kickoff return td=6

Randle El @ Philly OR

Jacoby Jones @ Carolina

Thanks man

This one is tough. It comes down to Jackson or McGahee/Wayne. Henderson and Turner mean nothing in this deal.

It depends on the rest of your team. If you have two SOLID rb's and can give up Jackson to get McGahee and Wayne....then I would do it. However, if I owned Jackson and had wr's that were decent then there is noway I would give up Jackson.

It's a fair trade and this trade can only happen knowing what the teams rosters are. Just by numbers, the Wayne/McGahee side looks better, but I would want to know how it makes my team look with or without the players you would be getting.

Thanks! Here's more info:

I can start 5 WR/RB with a max of 3 RB.

S.Jax, Edge, McAllister, Ahman, DeShaun, Turner, Ward

Fitzgerald, Driver, Santonio, Devery

Cuse, I have gotten a lot of flak from my league for my team... Could you take a look at it and tell me my potential weaknesses and what trades I might want to do and also value I could get from them??? Sorry to ask a complicated question but I need a sanity check...

10 Team League - PPR (.5), 6 for all TD's, ReDraft League

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1Flex (RB,WR,TE), TE, K, DEF

Bold are my starters

E.Manning(11.1), V.Young(6.1)

T.Henry(1.10), R.Johnson(2.1), T.Bell(7.10), J.Jones(8.1), V.Morency, L.Washington(Add/Drop), C.Brown(1st WW pick)

A.Boldin(5.10), T.Owens(3.10), J.Walker(4.1), S.McDonald(Add/Drop), J.Porter(Add/Drop)

V.Davis(10.1)

R.Gould (12.10)

Baltimore(9.10)

In a ten team league you should have top tier studs at RB and WR. You have Henry, Rudi, Boldin, Owens, Walker.....you pass that part of the test. You should also have good depth especially at RB. Bell, Jones, Morency, Washington.....looks pretty good to me. I think KJ will overtake Bell though...but with that, I think Morency will overtake Jackson.

Great defense, TE with great potential. QB is the only spot I would not have been high on going into the season. I just don't think the Giants play with heart or desire. After week one, Manning looked very good. Coming back in and throwing the TD was huge. If he plays this week.....he moves up alot on my board. Even if he falters (fantasy terms) you have a superstar in the making with VY.

Your only weak point is depth at wr....you don't have anyone after your top three. Porter is a dud and McDonald is #4.....not something you want to have to rely if you have an injury to one of your top three! I would definitly pick up someone for Porter and McDonald.

Now I'm nitpicking to call out those two wr's because everything else is fine. I really don't know why that would give you any crap. The team is very well balanced and you have good depth at QB and RB...not stellar, but very good. WR is the only thing I would change.....even at that, your top three are so good that whoever you pick up will ONLY play during a bye week.

Good looking team IMO!

Thanks for the sanity check Cuse!!! You're still the best!!!

Need 2 out of 3 wr's to go along with TO

Boldin Vs Seattle

Holmes Vs Buffalo

TJ Houz Vs Cleveland

Thank you!!

Need help with Flex do I start DFoster Vs Houston or Housyomama Vs Da Browns?

Okay, I've got all day to kill. If you're stuck with a decision on who to keep or draft or whatever. I'll give my insightful opinions. I have a good idea on just about every player there is so ask away and I'll try to help.

I do this simply because alot of help board questions don't get answered or if they do it's not for a couple days. So, I am here to help you win your league....just mail me 10% of your winnings :music_guitarred:

Starters

T Brady vs SD

L Tomlinson vs NE

D Ward vs GB

M Lynch vs PITT

D Driver vs NYG

C Chambers vs DAL

Whitten vs MIA

Reserves

Favre

B Jackson

J Jones

L Coles

D Branch

Should I drop Branch for Curry?

Should I drop B Jackson for Bell / Smith / Betts?

Thanks Cuse9

Here is my team:

Young, Vince QB TEN IND

Alexander, Shaun RB SEA

Barber, Marion RB DAL

Lynch, Marshawn RB BUF

Berrian, Bernard WR CHI

Crayton, Patrick WR DAL

Gates, Antonio TE SD

Wilkins, Jeff K STL SF

Chargers, DST DST SD

Garrard, David QB JAC

Grossman, Rex QB CHI

Brown, Ronnie RB MIA

Taylor, Chester RB MIN

Cotchery, Jerricho WR NYJ

Mason, Derrick WR BAL

Daniels, Owen TE HOU

Johnson, Eric TE NO

Would you take Javon Walker for Ronnie Brown? Marion Barber?

Yes, you need a top tier wr! You have decent rb's already. If you could unload Brown or Barber to get Walker I think you'll have a much better starting crew! Brown has a better chance to post better numbers since he will eventually be the feature back, but Barber is pretty consistant. I was down on Barber, but it looks like nothing will change in Dallas so he is a safe start.

If you like to roll the dice trade Barber for Walker.....if you want to stay safe, trade Brown for Walker. Either way you go I think you should make this trade.

cuse McNabb or Kitna? I also have reggie brown, so should I start him and McNabb together, or take Kitna and get indirect points from mcnabb via Brown?

I gotta stick to my guns.....stay with Kitna. That offense is pretty loaded and Kitna is smart enough to find the open guy. The Vikes are good, but I think Kitna can throw at least two TD's vs them.

I love McNabb, but I want to see him get back in his groove, last week he was bad. Hopefully this week he'll get it back together. Obviously with the injury last year and then the off season he's rusty, but it shouldn't take him long.

I'd go with Kitna, but I wouldn't be surprized if McNabb has a very good game.

Both shitty match-ups for my last flex position.

15 yards receving=1 point , td =6 points, punt/kickoff return td=6

Randle El @ Philly OR

Jacoby Jones @ Carolina

Thanks man

Ouch! Are you sure there isn't a better option than one of those two? Jones has a bright future, but not this week! If I had to take one it would be Randle El. The only reason is because he's on the field more. I don't like either option though.

Thanks! Here's more info:

I can start 5 WR/RB with a max of 3 RB.

S.Jax, Edge, McAllister, Ahman, DeShaun, Turner, Ward

Fitzgerald, Driver, Santonio, Devery

No, don't do the trade. You have Jackson, Edge and any one of your three rb's and then Ward, Fitz or Driver. You are sitting fine! There is no reason to get rid of Jackson. You have good depth that you could package together to upgrade but there is no reason to trade away the second best player in FF.

Need 2 out of 3 wr's to go along with TO

Boldin Vs Seattle

Holmes Vs Buffalo

TJ Houz Vs Cleveland

Thank you!!

Housh and Boldin. Housh is gonna play he practiced at full speed, so he's gold. Never sit him. I think Whisenhunt learned a lesson in game one of he HC career. If you have two great wr's.....use them!!

Look for both Boldin and Fitz to be much more involved this week. I think Boldin is a great start.

I'm on the Holmes bandwagon this year as well, but I think the other two are just too good to sit!

Good luck!!

Help Master,

Who do I start? Bulger or Favre? Addai, Edge, L. Jordan (Pick 2)? Branch or Berrian?

Thanks!

:overhead:

Bulger over Favre....always, well until he is about 300 yds from the record and he's playing at home.

Addai and Edge...both are solid every down backs.

Berrian for sure over the catchless Branch. I definitly expect Branch to get into the mix this week, but I'm still not a big fan.

Need help with Flex do I start DFoster Vs Houston or Housyomama Vs Da Browns?

I love Foster, but noway do you leave Housh on the bench.....ever! TJ is just too good.

Cuse9 did I get passed up by accident?

Starters

T Brady vs SD

L Tomlinson vs NE

D Ward vs GB

M Lynch vs PITT

D Driver vs NYG

C Chambers vs DAL

Whitten vs MIA

Reserves

Favre

B Jackson

J Jones

L Coles

D Branch

Thanks Cuse9

Who do I drop to pick up K. Jones?

DJax

M. Clayton

Thanks

:overhead:

Neither this week. Jones will still be out so you can prolly wait another week to get him.

Both those wr's are pretty good to just drop. If I had to drop one it would be Clayton only because his toe injury. Toe injuries are dreadful in the NFL.....so if I was going to let one go it would be Mark.

Starters

T Brady vs SD

L Tomlinson vs NE

D Ward vs GB

M Lynch vs PITT

D Driver vs NYG

C Chambers vs DAL

Whitten vs MIA

Reserves

Favre

B Jackson

J Jones

L Coles

D Branch

Thanks Cuse9

LOL....didin't pass you by, I was just going down the list.

I would rather have Curry over Branch. Branch has never done anything to warrant his fantasy rankings. He is drafted off of his name that he built up playing for the Pats. Curry has a bright future in Oakland, he just has to stay healthy.

If you've read I'm not a big fan of Brandon Jackson, but I would hang onto him over those rbs. Jackson still has a chance to dazzle the coaching staff and remain the starter. I don't think he can, but it's possible. You don't want to let him go for an old vet and then Jackson lights it up.

We know what the other three will do and it's not too exciting.....Jackson still has that unknown factor that could lead you to the promise land. I would wait at least til after this week before deciding what to do with him.

Oakland D plays Denver and San Diego twice and Indianapolis. That's it! While it looks good on paper, I think the other teams will light them up this year. Detroit isn't a great team and they lit them up! I look for alot of the teams on their schedule to do much of the same. I think their defense if very much overrated.

Indianaplis D looks legit. I've posted about Bob Sanders earlier. If he can stay on the field the defense is night and day different. He's the leader and the playmaker. They play a tough schedule, but if you get into the playoffs.....Oakland, Houston and Tennessee are their last three games!! I would definitly consider picking them up!!

Dallas should get their act together. Don't forget Phillips runs that team, he's responsible for getting the Chargers to where they're at. He will get their flaws fixed. Newman is a definite concern though! They aren't a good cover team anyway, so losing him doesn't help.

I would stick with Dallas, but if you have room, I'd pick up Indy and wait a few weeks and see who is doing better and boot the worse of the two. If you wait to pick up Indy and they have another week like they did week one....someone else will take them!

Cuse, I was not able to grab Indy, i thought about it, got home from work and they were picked-up. I don't like Dallas's D at all again this week. Do i dare take a chance on Oakland? The only other options i see are the Jets and maybe the Cards. Thanks for the help and i look forward to your insight all year!

Also, Will Mare get it together as the Saints O gets going or is Crosby this years Gould. I know who cares about Kickers.

Need help with the flex position.

This is not a point per reception league.

Please choose one:

Santonio Holmes vs. BUF

Brandon Jackson @ NYG

Thanks in advance! :doublethumbsup:

help master which wr cotcery derrick maseon or james jones ....

In an upset I'd go with James Jones this week. They play a poor pass D so he should do well with Jennings out.

Cotchery is a very good wr, but they are playing Baltimore so I would stay away this week. Coles is a good start due to his speed and Clemens arm. Mason did well last week too, but I think Jones has more to offer this week.

Need help with the flex position.

This is not a point per reception league.

Please choose one:

Santonio Holmes vs. BUF

Brandon Jackson @ NYG

Thanks in advance! :music_guitarred:

I'd run with Brandon Jackson in this one. Morency is out again, so Jackson has one more chance to put up big numbers. Holmes has a tough match-up vs the Bills secondary. I still think Holmes will do pretty well though.

In a very close call....I'd take Jackson this week....but I could easily change my mind.

A little help, if you could.

I know 8 team leagues suck, but when the commish doesn't lock up the other guys he's 'lined up' that's what you get.

Got some interesting picks this week let me know who you'd take.

QB

Young or Romo

RB's(2)

Bush

Maroney

Portis

Peterson

WR's(3)

Fitz

Walker

Cal Johnson

Berrian

Thanks

who do you like as my #2 WR this week???

braylon edwards VS cincy

or

devrey henderson VS tampa

and... do you still like edge over porits this weekend??

thanks cuse

Need to choose 2 of 3 RB

Reggie Bush @ TB

Willie Parker vs Buffalo

Adrian Peterson @ Det

I am leaning towards Peterson and Parker but I hate chasing points. Last week I started Bush over Peterson.

Also need help with my third WR, I am starting Vincent Jackson and Roy Williams. Should I also start?

Jerry Porter @ Denver

Samie Parker @ Chi

Devin Hester vs KC

Gonzales at Ten

I could also pickup, Marty Booker, John Broussard, Ruvell Martin, Roddy White, Brandon Jones, or Sam Hurd.

Thanks a lot for your input!

Help!!! :unsure:

Starting

Rudi vs Cle

:cry:

Who should I start?

6=TD, 1pt/20yrd rushing, 1pt/10yrds rec.

Gore vs St. Lo

or

Henry vs Oak

Mcnabb or Romo this week? i'm torn and i have no clue as to which way to lean...i've been told to start both and can't make a decision...i need some good adivce...thanks.

A little help, if you could.

I know 8 team leagues suck, but when the commish doesn't lock up the other guys he's 'lined up' that's what you get.

Got some interesting picks this week let me know who you'd take.

QB

Young or Romo

RB's(2)

Bush

Maroney

Portis

Peterson

WR's(3)

Fitz

Walker

Cal Johnson

Berrian

Thanks

First off, 8 team leagues don't suck! I'm not in one, but we all do this to have some competitive fun. If you can only get 8 guys to get your league going then that's fine. I like bigger leagues more, but I have no problem with guys doing 8 teamers....it's all for fun.

I'd run with Fitz and Walker at wide receiver. Calvin is very good but hasn't established himself as a must start yet. With Furrey and McDonald getting so many looks I'd hold off on him. Berrian has a good match-up, so I think he'll be a safe bet to get quite a few looks.

Now your running backs are much closer. I think Maroney vs San Diego is going to be tough. I wouldn't start him because you have better options. Portis is getting close to being the player he was, but he's not there yet.

Reggie Bush and Adrian Peterson both have that special something that everyone loves. At any given moment they could take it to the house. AP will get alot of touches with Chester ailing. Bush will get alot of touches because he's lightning in a bottle!

So, Bush, Peterson, Fitz, Berrian and Walker would be my choices.

Good luck

Need a RB to go with T. Henry,

Ward vs. GB

or

Barber III @ MIA

Thanks

Nobody really knows what Ward can do. He looked quick vs the Boys, but I don't trust him this week vs a young and improving GB defense. MB3 is a quality back who should be able to get 60-70 and a TD or two.

GL