Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Funniest things you've ever read on FFT Mange Board.

I swear I am not smoking up with Ricky Williams but there was a thread about fishing and/or a captain that went on for like 15 pages, probably 3-4 years ago.

I cannot remember what it was about exactly but it was some of the funniest sh!t I've ever read.

Anyone recall that?

Thread over... the Why Tommy Maddox will throw for over 5,000 yards this year thread was one for the ages.

:shocking:

:(

My all time favorite is guess what player I am ? Capt Allen.

I swear I am not smoking up with Ricky Williams but there was a thread about fishing and/or a captain that went on for like 15 pages, probably 3-4 years ago.

I cannot remember what it was about exactly but it was some of the funniest sh!t I've ever read.

Anyone recall that?

Yep sorry didn't see your post before I posted mine. Yep that is the one. :shocking:

The "they (Bears) shouldn't have drafted Brady Quinn because they would have had to cut Kyle Orton" and "Rex Grossman has some improvement to make, but he is currently on par with your hero Brett" lines, in the same post, is classic.

I'm a homer...but seriously what was Walter34 smoking that day??? :banana:

Jackass - first you misquote and also post it out of context.

"They will make the qb decision sometime during or after this year. Rex has some improvement to make, but he is currently on a par with Alex Smith and Eli Manning and probably your fading legend Bret"

Bret has more INts than TDs the past 3 years and Grossman had a better overall qb rating than he did last year. The INT to Urlacher a couple of weeks ago was one that even Rex wouldnt have thrown on his worst day. Bret Favre of 2007 is mediocre at best and is still a turnover machine. Its not 1996 anymore.

So while Rex has imploded since that time, the statement was true at the time. Its flattering that you feel the need to misquote me in your sig, try and get your facts straight and work on your reading comprehension a bit. :music_guitarred:

When that guy from Full House said that Marion Barber III reminded him of Troy Hambrick.

Two words....Troy Hambrick

Wait and see how good Barber is after Jones leaves Dallas. :music_guitarred:

Good Times.

"You took Adrian Peterson that early... Man your an idiot" LOL MB

Gotta question for ya. Why do you always "sign" your initials after each post? Soooooo gay. As if we can't read your handle to the side. It kinda appears that you think you're some sort of supah-stah?

:dunno:

The Weakies Board Vs. Mange Bored FF match up

Watching the Weakies infultrate our mange bored discussion site with a Spy, and still Lost to us!

Crassic! :dunno:

Jackass - first you misquote and also post it out of context.

"They will make the qb decision sometime during or after this year. Rex has some improvement to make, but he is currently on a par with Alex Smith and Eli Manning and probably your fading legend Bret"

Bret has more INts than TDs the past 3 years and Grossman had a better overall qb rating than he did last year.

Actually Favre has 68 TDs and 64 Ints the last 3 years hitting very close to 12,000 yards (4,088; 3881, 3885)

Bret Favre of 2007 is mediocre at best and is still a turnover machine. Its not 1996 anymore.

Brett Favre of 2007 has been well above mediocre averaging almost 300 yards a game while throwing nine TDs to 6 INTs

More importantly, his team is 5-1 with only a fluke loss blemishing his record.

Grossman, on the other hand has 500 yards, 1 TD and 6 INTs.....

He is currently not on -- nor ever will be -- on par with Favre.....

BEAST (whats in for corey dillon)

and the name Nostradumass

The "whats in for corey dillon" thread is one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Bouve telling about his date w/a blind girl.......and then getting outted for thiefing the whole story pathetic but a hysterical thread :overhead:

Bouve telling about his date w/a blind girl.......and then getting outted for thiefing the whole story pathetic but a hysterical thread :overhead:

...or Bouve's "got in a fight" story after the football game. :overhead:

Gotta question for ya. Why do you always "sign" your initials after each post? Soooooo gay. As if we can't read your handle to the side. It kinda appears that you think you're some sort of supah-stah?

:thumbsup:

It's my signature at the end... Sorry if it bothers you... I ... stuff all the time as well, and no one complains, but you put a signature at the end and it bothers you, and others why???

As for superstar??? Obviously you've never seen me throw a football... After this year's 11th annual Thanksgiving day morning game, (where I QB all game for my team) I will pull up this thread, posts my stats and then we can discuss superstar... :thumbsup:

Until then, lighten up little billy... MB

Midgets. Being thrown into the end zone. Utterly ridiculous, gave me bar talk fodder for weeks.

I'm the first one to remember this?

Of course, I'm responsible for the Yastremski blunder. I laugh at that one myself.

Actually Favre has 68 TDs and 64 Ints the last 3 years hitting very close to 12,000 yards (4,088; 3881, 3885)

Brett Favre of 2007 has been well above mediocre averaging almost 300 yards a game while throwing nine TDs to 6 INTs

More importantly, his team is 5-1 with only a fluke loss blemishing his record.

Grossman, on the other hand has 500 yards, 1 TD and 6 INTs.....

He is currently not on -- nor ever will be -- on par with Favre.....

im still wondering who he means by Bret? <_<

comparing rex to brett is a slap in the face of hall of famers everywhere...

ai may be wrong on 1 thing..before the SB, i said rex would be in the arena league in 2-3 years...that wont happen, his ego wont allow it to happen...

all of the excuse makers when rex chose not to prepare for game 17 was pretty classic also... :dunno: he can just turn it on :dunno:

do they win the sb with griese? who knows?...but we knew they werent with rex and that was the easiest SB bet ever..so thanks, rex :overhead:

:)

Instant Classic.

How did we lose that one? Was that when the board crashed, or did it get deleted? Anyway, that one had me falling out of my chair, rolling on the floor, tears coming out my eyes. Funniest GD sh1t I have eva read on the internets.

Who can remember the Top Ten from that thread? Every other one was transposed with another guy, or spelled wrong, or just plain ignorant....but the responses were relentless. OMG I would go bump that thing every few weeks just so we could all laugh again.

Good times.

:thumbsup:

My favorites were Derrick Burnett and Allen Rossi. (Someone asked who Derrick Burnett was, and he said the Vikings RB who played for Wisconsin. Of course!) Other than Deangelo Montgomery (already mentioned), I can't remember the others. IMHO, that was the funniest thread of all time, hands down.

Not from the main board, but the story from jaxjag or nafxaj whoever it was, about spying on his boss at work. :)

How upset people got when I suggested that Kevin Everett should have been flagged and fined for his spear.

:)

How upset people got when I suggested that Kevin Everett should have been flagged and fined for his spear.

:overhead:

:bench:

It's my signature at the end... Sorry if it bothers you... I ... stuff all the time as well, and no one complains, but you put a signature at the end and it bothers you, and others why???

As for superstar??? Obviously you've never seen me throw a football... After this year's 11th annual Thanksgiving day morning game, (where I QB all game for my team) I will pull up this thread, posts my stats and then we can discuss superstar... :overhead:

Until then, lighten up little billy... MB

You being soooo gay doesn't bother me, Mr. MB. In fact, where in my thread did I say it "bothers" me? I simply asked why you do it, and you have yet to answer such a simple question. I realize it's your "signature" at the end. However, isn't your "name" engraved on the side of each post? I think I have a new name for you....how about....Jason Taylor? Seemingly, you ARE the defensive player of the year! Calm down, Lil Maddy Braddy ;-)

:overhead:

Midgets. Being thrown into the end zone. Utterly ridiculous, gave me bar talk fodder for weeks.

I'm the first one to remember this?

Of course, I'm responsible for the Yastremski blunder. I laugh at that one myself.

This was my favourite thread ever as well.

For a goal line formation, pick the midget up and toss him into the end zone. The defensive counter was to toss a defensive midget in the air to intercept the offensive one in mid air.

Classic thread! :unsure:

That poll to ban edjr. :unsure:

yeah, that went over well.

Anything that phillybear posts. We are lucky to have him as a member of this site.

Anything that phillybear posts. We are lucky to have him as a member of this site.

ACREED !!!! :pointstosky: MB

ps. Watch out for Leshavemybelly that guy is a stalker :unsure:

yeah, that went over well.

LOL... Wasn't Bmoney President of the Mike Vick fan club is summer ??? LOL... No street cred has he.... MB

ps. The skins, (or the rest of the league for that matter) don't have a hope in hell... LOL @ Bmoney

When that guy from Full House said that Marion Barber III reminded him of Troy Hambrick.

Good Times.

I'm surprised you find enough time to get off your knees in front of your boy MBIII to have stalked me with this quote for the past 2+ months. I was never comparing the players, only the situation. Fair enough, two can play that game

No one compared him to Peterson. The comparison was in reference to how hard it was to bring both players down - nothing more.

Julius Jones makes their rushing attack work? So why did Marion gash Minnesota down the strech this week? Julius Jones wasn't in the game. Julius Jones was pretty much ineffective the entire game - you can't tell me that JJ made the defense tired, as Marion Barber was responsible for that. There is no way you can give any credit to Julius Jones for any of the rushing success that Barber had that game, or any other.

Your defense to Marion Barber's talent is in relation to where he was drafted? Very ridiculous. I guess Terrell Davis, Curtis Martin, Brian Westbrook, Michael Turner, and Frank Gore aren't any good either? Because they surely weren't drafted high.

Basically you give no reasoning for your thinking. You say that Marion Barber isn't an every down back - because he wasn't drafted high. You say he isn't an every down back - because you haven't seen him used that way. Is that the only logic you have?

The truth is, is that Marion Barber III is averaging 5.7 yards per carry, while Julius Jones is struggling @ 3.8 YPC. That's the bottom line. You can't say that those stats are flawed either, because they are alternating every other series - unlike last year. Marion Barber is just the better back. His success has NOTHING to do with Julius Jones, it's very clear.

Comparing MBIII to Terrell Davis and Curtis Martin? Not only are you the biggest tool on this board, you're also one of the biggest hypocrites.

I'm surprised you find enough time to get off your knees in front of your boy MBIII to have stalked me with this quote for the past 2+ months. I was never comparing the players, only the situation. Fair enough, two can play that game

Comparing MBIII to Terrell Davis and Curtis Martin? Not only are you the biggest tool on this board, you're also one of the biggest hypocrites.

CUT IT OUT! :doublethumbsup:

If this board had no hypocrites, it would be empty.

wow ... no realtor and friend break n house for fantasy info.....

Its funny as hell now since he is 2-5 and just lost ronnie brown......

goes to show u it doesnt pay to cheat and the ffootball lords looked down on him w/ shame and cursed his season...LOL

:nono:

The Midget Debate.

The Swiftest NFL Player.

Punching someone in the face in front of their wife and kids... because of Rueben Droughns.

A phillybear quote is captured in my sig line. How about yours?