Sign in to follow this  
wendlefly

Bounty Bowl 2007 Brady's head must roll

Well as a Eagles fan, I wait with utter dread at the a$$ whupping the Pats have in store for us. So having said that, I hope Johnson, Reid, someone realized the Pats will have no mercy on them. The only way to beat the Pats is to hurry, or better yet, eliminate Brady. Come with 9, 10 hell come with everyone. If Brady is allowed to sit back in the pocket like that, then the Iggles will be getting there "50 burger" laided on them too. I must admit, I pine for the days of Buddy Ryan and the 46 defense. They would at least make sure they were actually hitting the QB and receiver's after the play and laying people out. Where is Andre Waters when you need him.... :headbanger:

Well as a Eagles fan, I wait with utter dread at the a$$ whupping the Pats have in store for us. So having said that, I hope Johnson, Reid, someone realized the Pats will have no mercy on them. The only way to beat the Pats is to hurry, or better yet, eliminate Brady. Come with 9, 10 hell come with everyone. If Brady is allowed to sit back in the pocket like that, then the Iggles will be getting there "50 burger" laided on them too. I must admit, I pine for the days of Buddy Ryan and the 46 defense. They would at least make sure they were actually hitting the QB and receiver's after the play and laying people out. Where is Andre Waters when you need him.... :blink:

This is the NFL....you are not allowed to hit the quarterback.

That's the only way to beat the Pats-get to Brady. The Eagles won't beat the Pats, but I'd like to see them get to him a few times.

/Was just thinking on the way to work today how much I liked the Buddy Ryan era press conferences, compared to the Andy Reid snoozefests (I'm happier with the Reid W/L record, though)

Against that offensive line, you'd need 10 players just to get to Brady. They are the unsung heros of that team.

I read before the Colts game suggestions of Freeney or someone on that line taking one for the team and risk ejection or even suspension but go after Brady's kness etc.

I'm thinking : why a star player ? Why not a guy buried deep in special teams or just signed that week ? Yeah he might get banned for life but make him the designated Brady or Moss hitman.

Against that offensive line, you'd need 10 players just to get to Brady. They are the unsung heros of that team.

Agree 100%. They are a fantastic pass blocking group. Brady is good at moving in the pocket if needed but he rarely even needs to. It's pretty impressive to watch.

Just hire a Viet Cong fashion model to insert a razor blade in her entertainment center like some of them did to U.S. GIs in Viet Nam. Brady will undoubtably try to knock her up and be castrated; he'll be a shell of a man after that.

BTW, if you're a Brady owner you might want to handcuff Cassel at this point.

As a Pats fan I fear the Steelers ! They have a history of going low on QB's knees.

Just stop it. After Brady/Moss who is it Romo/Owen and then Favre/Driver, Manning/Wayne, Anderson/Edwards, etc.? Why not injure the whole league. I am beginning to see way there is so much animosity toward Eagles fans on this board.

Just stop it. After Brady/Moss who is it Romo/Owen and then Favre/Driver, Manning/Wayne, Anderson/Edwards, etc.? Why not injure the whole league. I am beginning to see way there is so much animosity toward Eagles fans on this board.

Because none of those other tandems you mentioned are as annoying as Belicheat. Thats why. The guy cheats, cant shake hands or even show a little decency, and seems to have forgotten where he came from.

Lets look at Bill BONDSICHECKS career:

- Rode coat-tails of Parcells in Giants SBs

- Did a HORRIFIC head coaching job with the Cleveland focking Browns.

- Bledsoe gets hurt and Brady, along with some good luck saves his azz from being a complete nobody.

- He instigated cheating which is pretty lame.

Did I miss anything? :doublethumbsup:

Because none of those other tandems you mentioned are as annoying as Belicheat. Thats why. The guy cheats, cant shake hands or even show a little decency, and seems to have forgotten where he came from.

- Bledsoe gets hurt and Brady, along with some good luck saves his azz from being a complete nobody.

Did I miss anything? :dunno:

Yes, he will probably go down as one of the greatest coaches of all time and accomplish things no one esle has.

I call bs; he'll look after your wife for you while she's working late at the office and you're out of town. Bill Belichick is a true friend. :dunno:

Did I miss anything? :lol:

Man, you are CLUELESS!

At least the Geico Gecko is cute.

Did I miss anything? :lol:

You missed the part where you use your brains to think up of a logical response before posting.... :mad:

Try playing in the same division with them. :lol:

As a Pats fan I fear the Steelers ! They have a history of going low on QB's knees.

You're right. The Pats never get a late hit in on a QB, or go for the knees.

Signed,

J.P. Losman

So let me get this straight - It's more unacceptable to score late TD's late in a game against defenses who are paid to stop TD's then it is to attempt to injure a player.

I don't know about you, but to me, I think it's 100x worse that anyone would intentionally injure someone based on touchdowns. This isn't murder people, it's a game.

Well as a Eagles fan, I wait with utter dread at the a$$ whupping the Pats have in store for us. So having said that, I hope Johnson, Reid, someone realized the Pats will have no mercy on them. The only way to beat the Pats is to hurry, or better yet, eliminate Brady. Come with 9, 10 hell come with everyone. If Brady is allowed to sit back in the pocket like that, then the Iggles will be getting there "50 burger" laided on them too. I must admit, I pine for the days of Buddy Ryan and the 46 defense. They would at least make sure they were actually hitting the QB and receiver's after the play and laying people out. Where is Andre Waters when you need him.... :music_guitarred:

Indy tried to send the whole team after him. It didn't work. The Pat's just whipped out the draws and screens. In addition the Indy defense was totally gassed by the 4th quarter. I don't see any other team with the defensive stamina to make it work all game.

So let me get this straight - It's more unacceptable to score late TD's late in a game against defenses who are paid to stop TD's then it is to attempt to injure a player.

I don't know about you, but to me, I think it's 100x worse that anyone would intentionally injure someone based on touchdowns. This isn't murder people, it's a game.

Who said anything about murder. If the opposing QB is lighting you up and running the score up, you have to do something. That something is knocking the snot out of him and making him hear footsteps. It is a contact sport after all. What the patriots are doing is childish bullshit. Running up the score in games they are obviously dominating. That kind of Sh@# will come back to haunt them.

Did I miss anything? :o

You missed the fact that your a moron. :pointstosky:

- Rode coat-tails of Parcells in Giants SBs Parcells rode BB defense to championships, how many championships does Parcells have without BB and how many does BB have without Parcells? Exactly.

- Did a HORRIFIC head coaching job with the Cleveland focking Browns. This is true but it doesn't really matter to me as a Pats fan.

- Bledsoe gets hurt and Brady, along with some good luck saves his azz from being a complete nobody. Bledsoe was on his way out of town either way at that point. Mo Lewis just sped up the process. Brady was already #2 on the depth chart and was going to take over by the next season anyways.

- He instigated cheating which is pretty lame. It was lame which is why they were punished. Not as lame as trying to injure someone like you think teams should do though.

Who said anything about murder. If the opposing QB is lighting you up and running the score up, you have to do something. That something is knocking the snot out of him and making him hear footsteps. It is a contact sport after all. What the patriots are doing is childish bullshit. Running up the score in games they are obviously dominating. That kind of Sh@# will come back to haunt them.

We have another guy that wasn't allowed to play tag and got trophies just for participating when he was young.

When I was young we played pickup football and we played until someone quit or it got dark. I don't remember a time when someone quit even when behind by over 100 points. If you told me and my team before the game we could play and lose by 100 or not play at all, we would play. Did we hate the team that beat us? No, we wanted to get as good as they were. Did we want them to let up on us? No because if they did we couldn’t gauge how good we really were and we wouldn’t get better. I think if a 10 year old kid can take getting crushed so can a grown man, unless he couldn’t play tag as a kid.

You know whats really odd? The other teams keep their first team offenses and defenses in the game but no one complains. Wy should the Patriots take out their players for backups when the other team keeps in its starters? Like I've said before, once the other team stops trying to score so will the Patriots.

Brady is going to break the single season TD record and he barely even plays the 4th quarter. Imagine if they left him in to run up the score like everyone thinks they already do.

You know whats really odd? The other teams keep their first team offenses and defenses in the game but no one complains. Wy should the Patriots take out their players for backups when the other team keeps in its starters? Like I've said before, once the other team stops trying to score so will the Patriots.

Brady is going to break the single season TD record and he barely even plays the 4th quarter. Imagine if they left him in to run up the score like everyone thinks they already do.

Yes, you play until the other team quits!

I'd love to see Pittsburgh do the "11 angry men" blitz on every damn play. I don't care if they lose 72-0, just knock Brady's head off then pick it up and bludgeon Bellicheat with it for both of them running up the score.

I got $5 to contribute. Take his head off! He is such a whiner anyway.

Through 2 and 1/2 quarters of the game against Indy he was 8-15 for 59 yards.

On the first play, the Eagles entire defense, sidelines, mascot, and several thousand fans jump on top of Tom Brady in a game of Smear the Queer.

Too bad they play for 4 quarters....60 minutes.....& the stat line is for the whole game :headbanger:

I'd love to see Pittsburgh do the "11 angry men" blitz on every damn play. I don't care if they lose 72-0, just knock Brady's head off then pick it up and bludgeon Bellicheat with it for both of them running up the score.

Let's see a post about teams getting thrashed with no hope of a come-back keeping their starters in.........

No?

No?

No?

Didn't think so :rolleyes:

Pat's have to pull their starters when they have a big lead but it's ok for the other team to keep thei starters in.........Solid argument.........Maybe the Pats should send the kickoff out of bounds every time so the other team can start on the 40 yd line every time........WAIT....even better......every other series the Pats defense has to sub for the other team!!!!! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Brady overthrew Moss on one play against the Bills too.

Do you realize his passer rating was 0.0 on that play! A ZERO passer rating! Clearly he isn't that great.

So that is where you got that brown on your nose!

Don't see your point....other than you quoting partial stats to try to make a moronic point into a valid argument :rolleyes:

Manning was 7/11 for 80 yards in the second half...with an interception and two fumbles. What's your point?

The best time to do this would be on the Pats opening drive. Send everyone after Brady. Yes, he'll throw a TD as he's being dragged down and piled on but it's just 7-0 Pats. And if Cassell is in the rest of the game, the Eagles might have a chance for the win.

Indy held the ball a long time. Lets pick out 2 1/2 quarters from the whole season and base his accomplishments on that alone. :rolleyes: The fact that his team is undefeated and he has the highest qb rating in history is irrelevant. :rolleyes:

Bills Safety Donte Whitner

(on how tough it was to get to Tom Brady with pressure)

"Their offensive line is playing great football right now. They don't want you to touch Tom Brady or even talk to him. It's harder to get to Brady than to cover their receivers. But we didn't do either and you saw the end result."

you retards act like teams aren't already trying to get to Brady.

stop licking that window for a few minutes and watch some football.