Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

The Nation of Islam - not a Tebow fan.

:wave: if old news

no no Tebow

Damn Whitey trying ta think he Worthy of da Heisman when perfectly good negro candidates are out there ! :headbanger: to System QB Tebow

Fight da Power

that was hilarious..... :banana:

sounds like they are just a fan of "negro" players.

instead the use of that word frowned upon?

Taking the racial crap out of it and old whitey.

He was right on with his comparisons of Tebow, Harrell, and Brennan.

Taking the racial crap out of it and old whitey.

He was right on with his comparisons of Tebow, Harrell, and Brennan.

:banana:

Tebow pretty much put that whole offense on his back ! He's the Main running back pretty much - and the Guy has a great passer rating , and one of the biggest Cannons for an arm in while. Not sure when I have seen a QB as strong , fast , and a solid passer with a cannon arm. If he isn't a top 5 pick if not #1 overall in 09 it would be shocking.

Speaking for Heisman though - I would for sure put Brennan and White right there with Tebow. For the NFL transition Tebow and IMO it's not really close.

Sweet jesus, she is hot as hell....issat his GF? I want he name for sure.... :doublethumbsup:

I don't know, when the boobs are bigger than the girl's head, I think it's a little much...

I don't know, when the boobs are bigger than the girl's head, I think it's a little much...

wash your mouf out ... Blasphemy !

Let's see if Faracvnt's boys let this comment post:

Why is that Black QB's who rank @ the bottom of the league in virtually every relevant passing stastistic (except interceptions) get nominated to the Pro-Bowl their first year? (VY) Why is it that when a Black QB (McNabb) goes down for the 4th time in 7 years - leaving his team at 4-5 and a white guy comes in to win 6 games in a row - including a playoff game - The overrated Black Guy gets to come back over and over again and the white guy doesn't even get offered a contract?

- Just curious. Black QB's = overrated, over-hyped, underperformers who get by thanks to whiny NOI types and guilty white liberals.

Stirrin' it up at the NOI... :thumbsup:

Uhmmmm, what?? :banana:

WTF, are you a chick or something. Take it back....nevermind, you are dead to me :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Tebow pretty much put that whole offense on his back ! He's the Main running back pretty much - and the Guy has a great passer rating , and one of the biggest Cannons for an arm in while. Not sure when I have seen a QB as strong , fast , and a solid passer with a cannon arm. If he isn't a top 5 pick if not #1 overall in 09 it would be shocking.

Speaking for Heisman though - I would for sure put Brennan and White right there with Tebow. For the NFL transition Tebow and IMO it's not really close.

He is a great college player, no doubt.

But the offense is basically designed for a guy like him.

He is the RB because they don't really have a good back behind him. If they had a good feature back...his rushing numbers would be significantly lower.

I don't think it will be too shocking...most of what he has done in college will not work on the pro level.

That jump pass and QB draws will get eaten alive.

For Heisman...give it to McFadden IMO.

Let's see if Faracvnt's boys let this comment post:

Stirrin' it up at the NOI... :thumbsup:

You are seriously obsessed with VY and last year's pro bowl...which he appeared in as a "REPLACEMENT".

He is a great college player, no doubt.

But the offense is basically designed for a guy like him.

has there EVER been a QB like him? the guy isn't a system QB, he's a stud...and my man crush. :thumbsup:

has there EVER been a QB like him? the guy isn't a system QB, he's a stud...and my man crush. :thumbsup:

20+ TDs passing and 20+ rushing? Thats insane.

ETA: and those funbags on that chick, can't forget about those. He must be one motorboatin' SOB

Just another example of a white man being torn down. The Nation of Islam is a joke

But seriously, he's the next Eric Crouch

has there EVER been a QB like him? the guy isn't a system QB, he's a stud...and my man crush. :music_guitarred:

I think he is very much a system QB as far as why his numbers are what they are.

Plus he wears jorts and crocs.

How can you have a man crush on that?

You are seriously obsessed with VY and last year's pro bowl...which he appeared in as a "REPLACEMENT".

Shoulda never gotten in - replacement or otherwise. When you are 2nd to LAST in every major passing category, there's no excuse for a more deserving QB to not make it to the pro-bowl. :music_guitarred:

But mostly, it was just throwaway material to F with the darkies. :wub:

The author forgot to quote from the Koran where it says:

Black QB >>>>>White QB.

The premise of "system QB" is flawed when every black QB he brings up plays in a similar system.

I think he is very much a system QB as far as why his numbers are what they are.

Plus he wears jorts and crocs.

How can you have a man crush on that?

there's no doubt that tebow's skills are a great fit for urban myer's system but call him a system QB is ridiculous. honestly, what other QB's in college or the pro's have the combo of speed, strengthen and the arm that tebow has? what other college QB could do better than tebow at UF?

Racist gibberish.

Tebow is a combo of the system and great athletic skill. He will win the heisman because he deserves it. The charter member of the 20/20 club.

censored, has to be one of the FFtoday posters.

Gotta love it - We joke about it all the time here, but sure 'nuff, the idiots over at NOI actually said this - and MEANT it:

NofI can't be racist.

Racism requires power.

Focking morons. Shows what the mentality is.

But hey, that digresses from the topic.

Shoulda never gotten in - replacement or otherwise. When you are 2nd to LAST in every major passing category, there's no excuse for a more deserving QB to not make it to the pro-bowl. :shocking:

But mostly, it was just throwaway material to F with the darkies. :overhead:

He was 12th in yards in the AFC.

Tied for 9th in passing TDs in the AFC

And added another 552 rushing with 7 rushing TDs...and was a big part of several big wins for TN last year.

And he was a freakin replacement.

He was not 2nd to last in every major passing category...at least get your facts straight.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bycatego...p;timeframe=All

Oh yeah...and he did not even start the year as the starter...and was a rookie.

Keep trying though.

Tebow isn't actually that fast. He's like a fullback. He's a fullback with a good arm in the spread offense. Thus, 20\20 club. When you run that type of offense and get it near the goalline, just spread them out and let your huge QB pound it in. Even he can complete a pass that open if they stack the box to stop him from running it. He translates to nothing at the next level. The top pick overall? That's a joke and you need to put the video games down dude. He's Ben Roethlisberger with no arm. An NFL offense isn't going to build itself around him because that simply isn't possible. If it was, they'd have done it with Vick. When you account for like 80% of your team's offense by design, and you're the goalline option too, great numbers are going to be there. He's everything Vince Young is/was in a less talented form. He's not as fast, can't throw it as well (I'm sorry, but he just cant.) and doesn't have that "it" factor. Tebow can have 250 passing, 60 rushing, and 4 total TDs in a loss because he just doesn't have that ability to create and take over a game and make his teammates better. Give McFadden the Heisman if you want the best player, and if you're going to hand it to the system guy, Brennan has to be the man. His numbers dwarf Tebow's and he actually does what the position is supposed to. Plus, he wins. Not his fault no one good will schedule Hawaii.

Seems to me he has broke off more than a few runs this year that a "fullback" would not have been able to make. Not only that I have seen him drop perfect passes to his wideouts. He may be a system QB but so are most QB's.

Tebow isn't actually that fast. He's like a fullback. He's a fullback with a good arm in the spread offense. Thus, 20\20 club. When you run that type of offense and get it near the goalline, just spread them out and let your huge QB pound it in. Even he can complete a pass that open if they stack the box to stop him from running it. He translates to nothing at the next level. The top pick overall? That's a joke and you need to put the video games down dude. He's Ben Roethlisberger with no arm. An NFL offense isn't going to build itself around him because that simply isn't possible. If it was, they'd have done it with Vick. When you account for like 80% of your team's offense by design, and you're the goalline option too, great numbers are going to be there. He's everything Vince Young is/was in a less talented form. He's not as fast, can't throw it as well (I'm sorry, but he just cant.) and doesn't have that "it" factor. Tebow can have 250 passing, 60 rushing, and 4 total TDs in a loss because he just doesn't have that ability to create and take over a game and make his teammates better. Give McFadden the Heisman if you want the best player, and if you're going to hand it to the system guy, Brennan has to be the man. His numbers dwarf Tebow's and he actually does what the position is supposed to. Plus, he wins. Not his fault no one good will schedule Hawaii.

honestly, it doesn't sound like you've seen one UF game this year. he can't throw?? vince young is a better passer? he's like a fullback? time to get back to your homework, junior. :thumbsdown:

honestly, it doesn't sound like you've seen one UF game this year. he can't throw?? vince young is a better passer? he's like a fullback? time to get back to your homework, junior. :unsure:

I've seen a few Florida games and I'm sorta in the middle of this debate. Dude can throw the ball pretty well, but alot of his throws are wobble ducks. I just don't see him succeeding at the next level as a QB. His dual threat in college should win him the Heisman, as it should, but I think you will see him drafted more as an athlete than a QB when it is all said and done. :thumbsdown:

honestly, it doesn't sound like you've seen one UF game this year. he can't throw?? vince young is a better passer? he's like a fullback? time to get back to your homework, junior. :thumbsdown:

I've seen them several times this year. I watched the UT, LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, Vandy and Florida State games as well as seeing them play live against my Cats at Commonwealth. I also watched them destroy Western early in the year. So yeah, I've seen a lot of Tebow this year and his numbers are definitely there. I really don't see any way to prove to you that Tebow can't throw the ball like VY can, other than to tell you to go and watch them both. I'm talking Vince as a senior, not the inconsistent player he was in his earlier days. Go watch VY against the USC in the Rose Bowl and you'll see what I mean. He had a weird release, and his best asset is obviously his running ability, but he made basically every throw his team needed him to make. Throwing a screen to Harvin that he takes to the house, or hitting Caldwell on the slant for a 60 yarder doesnt make him a great QB. Granted, Vince didn't throw a ton of deep balls either, but I've seen several wobbly passes come out of Tebow's hand this year that had no business being big plays, only for him to be bailed out by Ingram's giant self and Harvin's blazing speed.

I'm sure you'll agree he's not the runner Vince is. Surely. He's just so big and surrounded by so much talent that he can bull his way through a spread-out defense. I don't see him scrambling around making plays for the team as often as he should. His rushing yards arent from broken plays where he improvises and makes something out of nothing. They're from QB draws and fake option\handoffs to Harvin. There's a reason he's always banged up with some problem or another. If his running style and inability to actually run anywhere but through someone causes him to be injured in college, the NFL will rip him apart. How can you say he's not like a fullback? What other position is 250 lbs and goes directly up the middle anytime they need less than 5 yards? Sounds like a fullback to me. 20+ rushes for under 100 yards? Yeah, he's a real homerun threat with the run. That's the reason he gets so many carries. Teams realize he won't go the distance with his feet, and that if you keep Harvin from smoking you, the Gators will have to put a long drive together, and that's what their opponents have done with success this year. There's a reason for that, and it's because most coaches don't feel he can beat you throwing it all day. Their record would indicate that those coaches were right, and it's likely that others simply didn't have the personnel to stop him from pouding them up the middle all day.

I've seen them several times this year. I watched the UT, LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, Vandy and Florida State games as well as seeing them play live against my Cats at Commonwealth. I also watched them destroy Western early in the year. So yeah, I've seen a lot of Tebow this year and his numbers are definitely there. I really don't see any way to prove to you that Tebow can't throw the ball like VY can, other than to tell you to go and watch them both. I'm talking Vince as a senior, not the inconsistent player he was in his earlier days. Go watch VY against the USC in the Rose Bowl and you'll see what I mean. He had a weird release, and his best asset is obviously his running ability, but he made basically every throw his team needed him to make. Throwing a screen to Harvin that he takes to the house, or hitting Caldwell on the slant for a 60 yarder doesnt make him a great QB. Granted, Vince didn't throw a ton of deep balls either, but I've seen several wobbly passes come out of Tebow's hand this year that had no business being big plays, only for him to be bailed out by Ingram's giant self and Harvin's blazing speed.

I'm sure you'll agree he's not the runner Vince is. Surely. He's just so big and surrounded by so much talent that he can bull his way through a spread-out defense. I don't see him scrambling around making plays for the team as often as he should. His rushing yards arent from broken plays where he improvises and makes something out of nothing. They're from QB draws and fake option\handoffs to Harvin. There's a reason he's always banged up with some problem or another. If his running style and inability to actually run anywhere but through someone causes him to be injured in college, the NFL will rip him apart. How can you say he's not like a fullback? What other position is 250 lbs and goes directly up the middle anytime they need less than 5 yards? Sounds like a fullback to me. 20+ rushes for under 100 yards? Yeah, he's a real homerun threat with the run. That's the reason he gets so many carries. Teams realize he won't go the distance with his feet, and that if you keep Harvin from smoking you, the Gators will have to put a long drive together, and that's what their opponents have done with success this year. There's a reason for that, and it's because most coaches don't feel he can beat you throwing it all day. Their record would indicate that those coaches were right, and it's likely that others simply didn't have the personnel to stop him from pouding them up the middle all day.

understand this, he's a true sophomore and you're comparing him to vince young's senior year...though, look up the stats. tebow beats him IN EVERY statistical passing category. more TD's, fewer interceptions, more yards, better rating, etc...

i've never said he's going to light the NFL on fire or that his game won't have to change to make the transition BUT he's definitely got all the tools to be a starting NFL QB. the guy is only 20...i'd be willing to bet anyone that he'll be a top 10 pick in 09.

understand this, he's a true sophomore and you're comparing him to vince young's senior year...though, look up the stats. tebow beats him IN EVERY statistical passing category. more TD's, fewer interceptions, more yards, better rating, etc...

i've never said he's going to light the NFL on fire or that his game won't have to change to make the transition BUT he's definitely got all the tools to be a starting NFL QB. the guy is only 20...i'd be willing to bet anyone that he'll be a top 10 pick in 09.

Fair enough, and I definitely forgot to mention that it's obviously to compare them at different stages. Tebow is ahead of where VY was at this point, but I just don't think his style of play translates well to the NFL. I guess we'll see.

One thing people are forgetting about Tebow, too, is that as a senior in HS, he set a state record for passing yards. And he played in Jax, which is a huge city with plenty of HS talent. And before some @ssdart says it, I know that HS is nothing like Div I and the NFL, but it does show that he can throw the ball.

I agree that a lot of his passes have looked like shiat this year, but I think some of that is also due to the system that he plays in. He's not put into a situation where he is expected to take a 5 or 7 step drop and throw from the pocket. If he were in a more "traditional" system, I think his passing skills would be more polished than they are.

The dude wasn't the #1 recruited QB, and I believe the #1 prospect overall, in the entire country coming out of HS for nothing.

Tebow is essentially Micheal Vick with way less speed and arguably a slightly weaker but equally accurate arm. I think any objective person can look at Vick's career and say it has been just OK at very best. So you can assume Tebow, with fewer skillz than Vick, wouldnt amount to much in the NFL .... not to mention the injuries that plague virtually every "running" QB ever to play the game. Any NFL team that takes Tebow before the 5th round should consider new management.

That said, his college numbers are impressive and he definitely deserves to be in the Heisman race this year.

Also, its high time someone set up shop atop a building and put minister Shakakahn to sleep.

Tebow is essentially Micheal Vick with way less speed and arguably a slightly weaker but equally accurate arm. I think any objective person can look at Vick's career and say it has been just OK at very best. So you can assume Tebow, with fewer skillz than Vick, wouldnt amount to much in the NFL .... not to mention the injuries that plague virtually every "running" QB ever to play the game. Any NFL team that takes Tebow before the 5th round should consider new management.

That said, his college numbers are impressive and he definitely deserves to be in the Heisman race this year.

Also, its high time someone set up shop atop a building and put minister Shakakahn to sleep.

Tebow in comparison with Vick

Size - Tebow

Arm - Equal

Accuracy - Tebow ( his passer rating and Comp % aren't that bad at all )

Leadership - :pointstosky: maybe Vick but Tebow is just a soph.

Game intelligence - Tebow as I am not saying he is a scholar but Vick couldn't read a coverage to save his life.

Running - Vick between 20's and Tebow in close.

Clutch - so far Vick.

I rate them coming out of college sorta equal though i might rather have Tebow just becasue he has the right Size and looks like he could become more accurate. Vick is barely 6 foot which has killed his passing game in the NFL - as he sucks a reading D's at the LOS and can't look over the linemen while in the pocket - which is why he can only really pass with an accuracy when he scrambles.

IN college Vick was probably better and more dangerous than Tebow but I think Tebow has alot more NFL potential.