Sign in to follow this  
BlackClouds

So who's already knocked one out in '08?

I was in bed doing the wild thing at 12:35. :pointstosky:

Wife came to bed at 12:50

If this damn cat has another hairball on the wood floor, I'm going to knock its' ass out in front of a moving truck.

We were outside with the neighbors, crushing margaritas and launching fireworks when the wife looked at me and said "We need to go". It was only 12:30AM on Jan1, and I was hammered and ready to keep partying until the sun came up.

I was pissed..........until she winked at me. :thumbsdown:

Finally, slipped it in Mrs. kutulu early this morning....and the orgasm I achieved was really lame.

Very disappointed. :music_guitarred:

slacker

Well... I could have done it at 2AM after our party, but it would have been lame tired drunk sex. This way worked out much better, for both of us. :lol:

We did the lame tired drunk secks thing around 1:30. :mad:

I freakin' HATE lame tired drunk secks.

We waited until last night, tired kids passed out by 8 PM, naps for both of us in the afternoon resulted in being more awake, etc. So, I might have not had it within the first 12 hours of the New Year, but I had non-lame secks.

:mad:

I freakin' HATE lame tired drunk secks.

We waited until last night, tired kids passed out by 8 PM, naps for both of us in the afternoon resulted in being more awake, etc. So, I might have not had it within the first 12 hours of the New Year, but I had non-lame secks.

:overhead:

I hate it too, that's why we waited. Also it is virtually guaranteed in such situations that I will have the wifey's full attention the next day, and the secks will be fantastic. Being sober with another day of splooge buildup is greta as well. :)

I hate it too, that's why we waited. Also it is virtually guaranteed in such situations that I will have the wifey's full attention the next day, and the secks will be fantastic. Being sober with another day of splooge buildup is greta as well. :)

Yes, I was much more interested in it/him at 10PM last night than I would have been at 2AM yesterday morning.

So, I might have not had it within the first 12 hours of the New Year, but I had non-lame secks.

:)

Too bad, Lurch can't say the same thing. :overhead:

Yes, I was much more interested in it/him at 10PM last night than I would have been at 2AM yesterday morning.

Super!