Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Did Scooter die ?

I'd suspect it's a lifetime ban based on years of poor prognostication including but not limited to:
  • Kevin Barlow is a steal in the second round

:(

:doublethumbsup:

:lol:

The fact that this thread wasn't locked at least 2 pages ago is funny. It's why I love FFT. The Mods are letting it go either b/c it's entertaining (which it is IMO), or they really want everyone to hug it out b!tch.

peace, love, dope! :wall:

The fact that this thread wasn't locked at least 2 pages ago is funny. It's why I love FFT. The Mods are letting it go either b/c it's entertaining (which it is IMO), or they really want everyone to hug it out b!tch.

peace, love, dope! :music_guitarred:

It could be that cooter and MKB4 (to a lesser extent) are not exactly missed around here.

Maybe he got tired of a cheating commish and just decided to exit stage left... MB

ps. You know the kind that has pretend friends in the league who he makes 1 sided deals with... :P

why would a thread be started about scooter if nobody misses him?

Hi Scooter :lol:

What is the deal = Football_Scooter

Hey I miss talking 49er football with you. I may have to join you at FFLivewire. :overhead:

Hi Scooter :thumbsup:

Hey I miss talking 49er football with you. I may have to join you at FFLivewire. :nono:

not even close to the same person... but nice try...

WITD = Loose Circuits at FFLW

Scooter = Scooter...

i guess some people just can't deal w/ the fact others actually respect Scooter's FF opinions, even if his delivery of them is a little rough when stupid people try to provoke him... :shocking:

why would a thread be started about scooter if nobody misses him?

I meant that the mods don't miss them, which is why the thread has not been locked (yet). I like MKB4, but had cooter on Ignore :nono:

Bash FFLW all ya want...but Moose was a freakin' fantasy football Drudge Report when he was here.

He broke news faster than the AP wire.

not even close to the same person... but nice try...

WITD = Loose Circuits at FFLW

Scooter = Scooter...

i guess some people just can't deal w/ the fact others actually respect Scooter's FF opinions, even if his delivery of them is a little rough when stupid people try to provoke him... :clap:

Maybe, maybe not. If they are two different people, they both use eeerily similar writing styles. WITD has a "scooteresque" flair such as post # 155, "That's when I got engaged to defend the truth, then people kept luring me back." Man that's pure Scooter poetry right there.

Hi Scooter :headbanger:

Hi Scooter :wave:

Hey I miss talking 49er football with you. I may have to join you at FFLivewire. :thumbsup:

come on now, saying that makes you look clueless

you won't be talking 9er football with me, they suck. I'm an Eagles fan...

come on now, saying that makes you look clueless

you won't be talking 9er football with me, they suck. I'm an Eagles fan...

itsatip that FlaHawker is completely clueless about alot of things... FF being one of the main ones... just a great example of a troll that doesn't know anything just trying to provoke...

but that's ok, Mike&Co like their trolls over here because it gives them traffic and gets them advertising money. Doesn't matter that there is like 1 or 2 actual football topics on the entire first page...

w/ all of this "new" blood, this site should almost be renamed FantasyTrollsToday. :thumbsup:

itsatip that FlaHawker is completely clueless about alot of things... FF being one of the main ones... just a great example of a troll that doesn't know anything just trying to provoke...

but that's ok, Mike&Co like their trolls over here because it gives them traffic and gets them advertising money. Doesn't matter that there is like 1 or 2 actual football topics on the entire first page...

w/ all of this "new" blood, this site should almost be renamed FantasyTrollsToday. :doublethumbsup:

:first:

Here we go again. More trashing on FFT by FFLW regulars. You're really giving your site a bad name like this. You're speaking as if FFLW is above this kind of slander, yet here you are again, taking your shots.

I ask respectfully that you please stop........and leave if you don't like it. TIA :wave:

:doublethumbsup:

Here we go again. More trashing on FFT by FFLW regulars. You're really giving your site a bad name like this. You're speaking as if FFLW is above this kind of slander, yet here you are again, taking your shots.

I ask respectfully that you please stop........and leave if you don't like it. TIA :first:

FWIW, i've NEVER pimped FFLW - i challenge you to go find one post where i was pimping FFLW... go ahead, try...

i post on both boards regularly. you're one of the trolls that wants to b!tch about Scooter just cause he constantly showed you up w/ FF knowledge, so all you could was troll and provoke him...

if you don't like the fact that Scooter doesn't bother, or you don't like what i have to say, focking die, or focking hit ignore.... i don't give a rats a$$ what your opinion is... :wave:

FWIW, i've NEVER pimped FFLW - i challenge you to go find one post where i was pimping FFLW... go ahead, try...

i post on both boards regularly. you're one of the trolls that wants to b!tch about Scooter just cause he constantly showed you up w/ FF knowledge, so all you could was troll and provoke him...

if you don't like the fact that Scooter doesn't bother, or you don't like what i have to say, focking die, or focking hit ignore.... i don't give a rats a$$ what your opinion is... :wave:

Looks like you've been hanging around with scooter quite a bit. Is that what it's like at the other site? :dunno:

Listen dude, if you want to call me a troll and stick up for your guy, that's cool with me. I could really care less, because your opinion means just as little to me as mine does to you.

My experience with scooter/2 cents wasn't always horrible and I'd agree with him on occasion or ask him questions I had about the 49ers, but I was in a couple of threads with him where it just would get so ugly so fast. He would give his opinion on a topic, then if someone would disagree with him, he would take it so personally that he'd attack the other person for a difference in opinion painting them a moron for the difference. It was ridiculous.

I don't remember it like you saying I trolled. I don't have time to troll, I've got too much of a life. Too much going on. But I have gone after guys if I think they're being a-holes to everyone, maybe that's what you thought was trolling. It wasn't meant to be.

I have nothing better to do than to troll and look for a good fight. Here are some observations though.

I don't think scooter has any more FF knowledge than the next guy. Sometimes I see that he has written totally asinine predictions. IMHO, I think he smokes way too much reefer to write some of the stuff that he does. But, at least he puts it to paper (or the internet in this case). What'd any of you asshats do? B!tch after the fact? Man, that's a tough gig. Wait until after the season, then mop the floor with the ass of the dude that actually had the nuts to go out on a limb. WOW. Way to go MMQB. I salute you. LOL. It's easy to pick apart "Alex Smith for MVP" now. I'm going to step out of the box and declare TOM BRADY MVP. WOOHOO. Suck it. I rock. Whether you value his opinion or not, at least he had the nuts to put it out there. I think his predictions blow sometimes but I respect him for trying. I also think Lukin is high sometimes too. That's the beauty of it. I can MMQB all I want.

Famousb is a troll. He picks fights with anyone who disagrees with him. He's kind of an asshat. But, he's an okay guy. He just needs a regular hooker. He's my kind of a-hole.

WITBD. TOTALLY gay. He is scooter's lover. Actually, loose circuits is another one of those guys that makes predictions and is right sometimes. Well, he's wrong too. I say we hang him.

MKB4. Another homo. He totally thinks he's Bob Woodward. Wait. Maybe he didn't ever claim to be Bob Woodward. Maybe he just claimed to get the news wire faster than everyone else. Or maybe he data mined small, local papers that had insiders. Could be. In fact, that's basically what he did. Now he gets blamed for everthing from cholera to global warming. Very nice. Oh, and he once said Happy Thanksgiving to all. We should kill that bastard. I say if cancer doesn't kill him, we cut his balls off and feed his dead body to goats.

Look, no board wars necessary. You all don't want football_homo. We'll take him. He posts nekkid chicks. It's cool. He's going to come out in April with some DUMB A$$ prediction about the Marshawn Lynch being the next Marshall Faulk and we'll all make fun of him.

I'm out. I'm going to go order my Jarvis Basnight magazine subscription so I can win at FF next year.

:dunno:

oh, and for Kutulu

:wave:

I'm out. I'm going to go order my Jarvis Basnight magazine subscription so I can win at FF next year.

:dunno:

Now your speaking my language brother. :first:

Been playing FF for 15 years and have won every championship in every league I've ever played in. :bandana: :wave:

Only 3 easy installments of $29.99 for a year's subscription.

i've been posting at fflw for awhile now under a different name :music_guitarred:

w/ all of this "new" blood, this site should almost be renamed FantasyTrollsToday. :dunno:

:bandana: Hmmm let's see you are the one calling names and picking fights yet I am clueless and you tell Jarvis he should focking die. :wave:

itsatip :first:

I know, I know you and WITD are being lured back and you are engaged in defending the truth!

:bandana: Hmmm let's see you are the one calling names and picking fights yet I am clueless and you tell Jarvis he should focking die. :dunno:

itsatip :wave:

I know, I know you and WITD are being lured back and you are engaged in defending the truth!

i think maybe you just need to jump in that bucket of AIDS w/ Jarvis... :first:

I have nothing better to do than to troll and look for a good fight. Here are some observations though.

I don't think scooter has any more FF knowledge than the next guy. Sometimes I see that he has written totally asinine predictions. IMHO, I think he smokes way too much reefer to write some of the stuff that he does. But, at least he puts it to paper (or the internet in this case). What'd any of you asshats do? B!tch after the fact? Man, that's a tough gig. Wait until after the season, then mop the floor with the ass of the dude that actually had the nuts to go out on a limb. WOW. Way to go MMQB. I salute you. LOL. It's easy to pick apart "Alex Smith for MVP" now. I'm going to step out of the box and declare TOM BRADY MVP. WOOHOO. Suck it. I rock. Whether you value his opinion or not, at least he had the nuts to put it out there. I think his predictions blow sometimes but I respect him for trying. I also think Lukin is high sometimes too. That's the beauty of it. I can MMQB all I want.

Famousb is a troll. He picks fights with anyone who disagrees with him. He's kind of an asshat. But, he's an okay guy. He just needs a regular hooker. He's my kind of a-hole.

WITBD. TOTALLY gay. He is scooter's lover. Actually, loose circuits is another one of those guys that makes predictions and is right sometimes. Well, he's wrong too. I say we hang him.

MKB4. Another homo. He totally thinks he's Bob Woodward. Wait. Maybe he didn't ever claim to be Bob Woodward. Maybe he just claimed to get the news wire faster than everyone else. Or maybe he data mined small, local papers that had insiders. Could be. In fact, that's basically what he did. Now he gets blamed for everthing from cholera to global warming. Very nice. Oh, and he once said Happy Thanksgiving to all. We should kill that bastard. I say if cancer doesn't kill him, we cut his balls off and feed his dead body to goats.

Look, no board wars necessary. You all don't want football_homo. We'll take him. He posts nekkid chicks. It's cool. He's going to come out in April with some DUMB A$$ prediction about the Marshawn Lynch being the next Marshall Faulk and we'll all make fun of him.

:headbanger:

oh, and for Kutulu

:banana:

But honestly, how do you really feel?

if you don't like the fact that Scooter doesn't bother, or you don't like what i have to say, focking die, or focking hit ignore.... i don't give a rats a$$ what your opinion is... :headbanger:

Your trashing this board is an indirect pimping FFLW whether you believe it or not. Oh and you and scooter have no more or less FF knowledge than anyone else, stop patting yourselves on the back. :banana:

i think maybe you just need to jump in that bucket of AIDS w/ Jarvis... :headbanger:

In your best Scooteresque prose! Well-done! Gee I wonder why Scooter was banned? :banana:

i think maybe you just need to jump in that bucket of AIDS w/ Jarvis... :headbanger:

Now see. you sure can't have fun like this at that other site. :banana:

It takes 2 hours for anyone to answer you there. :sleep:

Your trashing this board is an indirect pimping FFLW whether you believe it or not. Oh and you and scooter have no more or less FF knowledge than anyone else, stop patting yourselves on the back. :headbanger:

Stop patting themselves on the back? Are you phucking kidding, thats all I have seen from you knuckle headed hunchbacks. Also don't phuck with famousb, he is know for gutting trolls and wearing their hides as coveralls for those chilly NC nights.

Also don't phuck with famousb, he is know for gutting trolls and wearing their hides as coveralls for those chilly NC nights.

:headbanger:

Your trashing this board is an indirect pimping FFLW whether you believe it or not. Oh and you and scooter have no more or less FF knowledge than anyone else, stop patting yourselves on the back. :headbanger:

sorry, but i don't see how pointing out the problems that have come into FantasyTrollsToday is pimping FFLW...

but i guess by your "logic" (or more like lack there-of), i'm also pimping TDZ, FBG, etc... right?

I did forget to add that SUX is a cat humping degenerate.

Sorry.

:overhead:

What of it? :ninja:

FWIW, FFT >> FFLW. HTH

:fu: MKB4 & FS

YWIA

Why MKB4? He may have taken some liberties with his cutting and pasting, but I don't think I remember him ever having a bad thing to say about anybody. :banana:

MKB4 is a great asset to FFLW, just like he was a great asset here.

He used to get his knob slobbed abit too much around here though.

Why MKB4? He may have taken some liberties with his cutting and pasting, but I don't think I remember him ever having a bad thing to say about anybody. :banana:

I deteste three things. Cheaters, Liars, and Thieves. Therefore Bill Belichick, MKB4, and Q-Lazz are not favorites of mine.

Barry Bonds was grandfathered in.  :smilie:

Wow. You haven't been at the Geek Bored long, have you? MKB4 is legendary for....well, it's not my place to tell that story.

That's not to say that he ever did anything to me. But still, grasshoppah, you need to learn your FFT history.

I deteste three things. Cheaters, Liars, and Thieves. Therefore Bill Belichick, MKB4, and Q-Lazz are not favorites of mine.

Barry Bonds was grandfathered in.  :smilie:

I agree with you that Belichik, Bonds, and QLaz are the scum of the earth, but I'm still not seeing their association with Moose.