Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

2008 offseason arrests!

How many players get arrested this offseason?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. how many arrests?

• 4 and under
    • 5-9
    • 10-14
    • 15-19
    • 20-24
    • 25 and over

This was last years rap sheet of 20 + trouble makers

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...265419&st=0

Let's do it again this year. How many players get arrested this offseason?

#1 - Willie Andrew DB NE - - pot possession and driving an unregistered car

#2 - Roscoe Parrish WR/PR BUF - DUI

#3 - Jerome Mathis WR/KR TEX - choked his pregnant girlfriend :cry:

#4 - Andre Hall RB DEN - - driving with a bad drivers license

#5 - Fabian Washington CB OAK - Domestic Battery

#6 - Mike Patterson DT PHI - - marijuana found in car after minor wreck

#7 - Bryant Mckinnie T MIN - - aggravated battery - street brawl - after night club

#8 - KEVIN FAULK - RB - NE - - he had 4 marijuana cigarettes at a LIL Wayne concert

#9 - Marcus Thomas DT - DEN - - suspicion of possession of a controlled substance

#10 - James Harrison LB - PIT - - simple assault and criminal mischief - - slap the chick in the face

#11 - Dwayne Jarrett WR - CAR - - DUI

#12 - Jacoby Jones WR - Texans - DWI

#13 - Chris Henry again again again WR CIN- assault and criminal damaging

#14 - Kenny Wright DB - CLE - evading arrest and marijuana

#15 - Reagan Mauia FB - MIA - misdemeanor Battery - if this was a chick beating I'll add to the 3, edit - not a chick

#16 - Kenton Keith RB - INDY - misdemeanor's's's - disorderly conduct, resisting law enforcement, public intoxication and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. WEAK BUT ON THE BOARD!

#17 - Rocky Bernard DT - SEA - misdemeanor domestic violence assault (beat that ho)

#18 - Kalvin Pearson S - DET - aggravated battery - choking a pregnant women (his to be kid)

#19 - Darion Scott DL - MIN - suspicion of assault and malicious punishment of a child

#20 - Donald Strickland DB - SF - suspiscion of public intoxication and resisting arrest

#21 - Cedric Benson - RB - CHI - Boating while intoxicated and resisting arrest - when are these guys going to learn to get a driver - they make too much money to get a BWI! :overhead:

#22 - Michael Boley - SLB - ATL - Battery at his house - physical with his wife of 1 year - chick beating I suppose?

#23 - Lofa Tatupa - LB - SEA - DUI

#24 - Charles Grant - DE - NO - Involuntary manslaughter - fracas occured at a night club, Grant stabbed in neck, somebody was shot and killed, Grant was not holding the gun. YIKES! This will cost in lawyer fees.

#25 - Nicholas Kaczur - OL - NE - - illegal painpills - then undercover agent for 3 drug transactions while recording w/DEA

#26 - Cedric Benson - yes he too was # 21 above! DUI this time you dumb azzs just after a BWI which I've never heard of

#27 - JJ Arington - RB - ARZ - charged with disorderly conduct and contempt of court

#28 - Daren Stone - Safety - ATL - DUI

#29 - Ahmad Bradshaw - RB - NYG - jailed june 15 for undisclosed probation violation - whatever this may be???

#30 - Jevon Kearse - DE - TEN - DUI

#31 - Brandon Marshall - WR - DEN - misdemeanor battery - apparently arrested in March - hit girlfriend in mouth and eye

#32 - Willie Andrews - DB - NE - illegal possession of a large capacity firearm and assault with a deadly weapon(girlfriend)

#33 - Derrick Martin - CB - BAL - misdemeanor drug abuse -trying to sneak pot through cleveland airport! what a dumbazzs

#34 - Matt Jones - WR - Jax - Felony 6 grams coke (maybe distribute) - Bull ###### - this boy was going to consume - pot residue found also. This is bad bad news for a once highly touted 1st rounder - wow you can hit the cellar fast

#35 - Johnny Jolly - GB - DL - felony drug charges - 200 grams of codeine

#36 - Dante Nicholson - TB - S - nightclub fracas - misdemeanor battery & resisting arrest without violence (well that's a good thing I suppose!) Being Tasered 2X is noteworthy

NOTE: IT'S ALWAYS A CLOSE RACE BETWEEN DRIVING AND BEATING

We are having a very close race this year. How do we classify a chick beating in a car found with pot?

Edit 7-10-08

NOTE TO NFL DUMBAZZES - Jocstrap is for hire at 1k a night fee. I will drive your drunk azzs around in your ferrari all night long. Dear matt jones - I will drive your limo while you cut up coke in the backseat, while my blind viewing, rear glass window is raised. I'll have no idea what you are doing back there you DUMBAZZS!

..... #36 Nicholson tasered twice is a solid dumbazzs move, nothing crazy, but twice ain't dat brite

Pot is back in action - residue only b/c they smoked it all, then went to coke.

POT - 6

DRIVING INFRACTIONS - 9

CHICK BEATINGS - 8

UNDER COVER DEA AGENTS - 1

What is the range for acts of violence against players for this year?

A New Orlean Saint just got stabbed in the neck in Atlanta...

Never underestimate the power of the douchebags.

Went with 25+

I was hoping you saw this :music_guitarred:

Joc - Didn't want to steal your idea, but I think you should do another thread:

Which team will have the most offseason arrests / "incidents"??

Just a suggestion. :music_guitarred:

Joc - Didn't want to steal your idea, but I think you should do another thread:

Which team will have the most offseason arrests / "incidents"??

Just a suggestion. :overhead:

go for it :banana: - - see, the only problem is that there are 2 NFJAIL squads that are heads above the rest. These teams shouldn't even be listed in the same categories as the 30 other teams.

1 - Cincy

2 - Jax

...and Pacman might get traded if reinstated - so you know Cincy is looking for a great CB. :first:

I voted the highest possible answer, just like I didn't last year...I think it may be lower though because of Goodell.

Its funny I saw this thread... In my long standing IDP Dynasty league 12 team 38 man rosters.... were having a "bad luck off-season" since crazy shiat always seems to happen to my players and my friends every off-season, we've decided to take it to another level and have some fun with it..... We'll be using a 1-5 scoring sheet on negative shiat that happens to our players and see who has the worst luck before kickoff next year..... Whether it be a Santonio Holmes tears his ACL playing beach volleyball (5 pointer) or whether it be a Randy Moss leaves the Pats to sign with Washington type of thing (4 pointer), or a player gets arrested (4/3 pointer pending what they did), or lets say a a team drafts an RB early like hmmmm Seattle drafts a J. Stewart the guy with Alexander would get a 3 pointer, etc...... etc....... etc.....

I think it should be interesting.....

I'll give you one guess who has Charles Grant as a part of their defensive Line..... :clap:

Only thing is how to rank the 1-5 thing.....I want 2 points for a stabbing to the neck , and the league is calling for a 1 pointer since it's not that serious.... Either way 1 point or 2 i'm the early leader.... Let the off-season begin :headbanger:

This thread is racist. :(

Peyton Manning will be posted as soon as I confirm a report where he has kicked his wife Ashley in the chest. Following that up with dragging her to the front door and tossing her head first about 25 yards yelling "get out of here you worthless b!tch".

or if Janikowski gets a DUI :overhead:

We have our first one for the Patriots after the SB.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_...ots_defens.html

A New England Patriots defensive back and special teams player was arrested in Lowell this morning and charged with possession of marijuana and for driving an unregistered car, according to the office of Middlesex District Attorney Gerard T. Leone Jr.

Willie Andrews was stopped by Lowell police around 9:30 a.m. on Middlesex Street. Andrews is scheduled to be arraigned this afternoon in Lowell District Court.

50+

In addition to the numerous players who are let off the hook by the police simply because they are NFL players...

We have our first one for the Patriots after the SB.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_...ots_defens.html

stole my thunder:

POSTED 1:23 p.m. EST, February 5, 2008

PATRIOTS' ANDREWS BUSTED FOR POT by Michael David Smith

Patriots defensive back Willie Andrews was arrested today, two days after playing for New England in the Super Bowl, multiple media outlets are reporting.

According to the Associated Press, Andrews was arrested during a traffic stop on charges of possession of marijuana and driving an unregistered motor vehicle.

The arrest took place in Lowell, Massachusetts at 9:30 a.m. today, a day after the team returned from Arizona. Andrews is scheduled to be arraigned today in Lowell District Court.

Andrews was the Patriots' seventh-round pick in the 2006 NFL draft. He plays primarily on special teams and scored a 77-yard kickoff return touchdown against the Dolphins in October.

We will re-set the days without an arrest meter to zero, and the Patriots will get an early boost on the 2008 Turd Watch.

http://www.wgr550.com/bills/fullstory.php?id=3061

Report: Parrish Arrested

Nick Mendola - Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 12:36 AM

(WGR 550) — Buffalo Bills wide-out-slash-special teams ace Roscoe Parrish was arrested early Saturday morning after being pulled over by Miami Beach police, according to the Miami Herald's Trenton Daniel.

Parrish was charged with a DUI, his second vehicle-related infraction in three years. According to the report, the first was less severe — records show that Parrish was issued a civil infraction on May 31 of 2006 for not observing the speed limit in a manatee zone.

#2 so far I think ...

http://www.wgr550.com/bills/fullstory.php?id=3061

Report: Parrish Arrested

Nick Mendola - Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 12:36 AM

(WGR 550) — Buffalo Bills wide-out-slash-special teams ace Roscoe Parrish was arrested early Saturday morning after being pulled over by Miami Beach police, according to the Miami Herald's Trenton Daniel.

Parrish was charged with a DUI, his second vehicle-related infraction in three years. According to the report, the first was less severe — records show that Parrish was issued a civil infraction on May 31 of 2006 for not observing the speed limit in a manatee zone.

#2 so far I think ...

i didnt realize that Manatee's used highways.

Today's jailbird. (And my favorite story so far.)

"Jerome Mathis-WR- Texans Feb. 19 - 8:42 am et

Texans KR Jerome Mathis was reportedly arrested over the weekend for choking his pregnant girlfriend.

Mathis was already on the roster bubble, even with Andre' Davis still unsigned. A restricted free agent, he could go untendered. Mathis has also had run-ins with the law in the past and may face discipline from the league.

Source: Profootballtalk.com

"

Today's jailbird. (And my favorite story so far.)

"Jerome Mathis-WR- Texans Feb. 19 - 8:42 am et

Texans KR Jerome Mathis was reportedly arrested over the weekend for choking his pregnant girlfriend.

Mathis was already on the roster bubble, even with Andre' Davis still unsigned. A restricted free agent, he could go untendered. Mathis has also had run-ins with the law in the past and may face discipline from the league.

Source: Profootballtalk.com

"

Oh, you knew some sort of a spousal beat down would occur

Add one more to the list.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

ANDRE HALL ARRESTED

Well, the offseason is now officially on. How do we know? Because guys are getting arrested again at an every-other-day pace.

The latest guy to get busted is Broncos running back Andre Hall, who was arrested on Tuesday in Florida for violation of Section 322.34(2)(A) of the state's statutes. It's a misdemeanor charge for driving with a revoked, suspended, or canceled driver's license.

Hall was booked and released on Tuesday in Pinellas County.

It'll be three points for the Broncos in the new Turd Watch II standings, which we'll put together and post by the end of the week. So far, all of the points have been "earned" by AFC teams, with no incidents in the NFC.

You'd think these idiots would learn... Smart enough to make it to the big time league... Yet Dumb enough to get in this type of trouble, over, and over and over and over again... Stupid stupid stupid guys... MB

ps NFL = NATIONAL FELON LEAGUE !!!!! Role models they ain't anymore...

Does this count?

"Tyrone Calico-WR- Titans Feb. 21 - 9:39 am et

Former Titans WR Tyrone Calico was arrested early Wednesday on charges of DUI and violation of the "implied consent" law.

He was stopped at 2:30AM for weaving and later freed on bond. The 2003 second-round pick tried out for the Giants in '06, but is likely done in the NFL.

Source: Nashville Tennessean

"

A former player. Maybe we can count it as a half arrest?

It's gotta be worth something.

Does this count?

"Tyrone Calico-WR- Titans Feb. 21 - 9:39 am et

Former Titans WR Tyrone Calico was arrested early Wednesday on charges of DUI and violation of the "implied consent" law.

He was stopped at 2:30AM for weaving and later freed on bond. The 2003 second-round pick tried out for the Giants in '06, but is likely done in the NFL.

Source: Nashville Tennessean

"

A former player. Maybe we can count it as a half arrest?

It's gotta be worth something.

Heck ya this counts - NFJAIL

It doesnt count, I would of voted higher if i knew we were doing former players :pointstosky:

No way. Only guys who are active on a roster or were at the end of last season should count. Otherwise, you are going to have to count guys like OJ. :pointstosky:

jocstrap, did you get a final tally from last season?

No, I think I fizzled out with a couple weeks to go - - but I will this year!

From Rotoworld: Former Browns OG Cosey Coleman was arrested Thursday on a domestic battery charge after allegedly hitting a woman in the eye with a box of candy.Impact: He has a child with the woman. The two allegedly had gotten into an argument. Coleman was out of football, and this won't help him get back in.

Another FORMER player....

From Rotoworld: Former Browns OG Cosey Coleman was arrested Thursday on a domestic battery charge after allegedly hitting a woman in the eye with a box of candy.Impact: He has a child with the woman. The two allegedly had gotten into an argument. Coleman was out of football, and this won't help him get back in.

Another FORMER player....

Then it was a good ruling to mark ex players off the list.

after allegedly hitting a woman in the eye with a box of candy.Impact:

nice wording rotoworld... :doublethumbsup: