Sign in to follow this  
zmanzzzz

THE GIANT CHEATED

4056. Bill Belichick

I am so sorry fans. The plays that the New York Giants ran during the Super Bowl were not the same play that we video taped during the week. We will look into this and find a better way to cheat next year.

Crassic. :dunno:

Holy fock! Patriot fans make Seahawk fans look normal after as SB loss. :dunno:

Attention all Patsy fans who sign the petition. You are bigger losers than the 18*-1 2007 New England Patriots :(

• Like 1

Holy fock! Patriot fans make Seahawk fans look normal after as SB loss. :thumbsdown:

Attention all Patsy fans who sign the petition. You are bigger losers than the 18*-1 2007 New England Patriots :overhead:

I didn't realize could be a bigger loser than that but I think you're right.

9630. NFL Officials We want Patriot fans to rest assured that we WILL be review the last 1:40 of the game. And we will be laughing our asses off watching the cheating Pats* choke away a Super Bowl.

;)

9763. Wouldn't you like to know The fact that so many Giants fans are on this page making incredibly dimwitted remarks kind of proves a point, does it not? The Patriots have always been incredibly gracious and humble, and have never rubbed their wins into the faces of others. Win or lose the Superbowl, they are still true winners.

6860. Boston Globe Boston police today reported finding a body in the Charles River. The victim apparently drowned due to excessive alcohol consumption. He was described as wearing black fishnet stockings, a red garter belt, a pink wig, a strap-on ######, a Patriot's jersey, and had a cucumber stuffed up his ass. The police graciously removed the Patriot's jersey to spare the family unnecessary embarrassment.

I signed it so I could leave the following message:

"Cry Babies. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

LOL :thumbsup:

I signed it so I could leave the following message:

"Cry Babies. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

LOL :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Giants cheated? I don't think so. There was something fishy about that game though. It seemed like the Patriots weren't even trying, and Belichick made the mighty curious decisions of 1) going for it on 4th and 13 IN THE THIRD QUARTER when they could have kicked a 49 yard field goal in perfect dome conditions and 2) leaving Ellis Hobbs, the weakest and shortest of NE's dbs, in single coverage on Plaxico Buress down near the goal-line with the game on the line. Hobbs fell over. The play before, Samuel dropped an easy INT.

I think the Pats were told to lose. My theory is that Goodell was afraid of what would happen with the Spygate scandal, but if the Pats lose, then it all goes away... :unsure:

If you can get past the baaaston accent - funny reply from a Pats fan

(Language warning)

:thumbsup:

I'm David Tyree and I don't know how but I caught afootball on the side of my fockin head

Crassic

If you can get past the baaaston accent - funny reply from a Pats fan

(Language warning)

:lol:

"Take it on the chin...your moms preferred spot..." LMFAO! :music_guitarred:

"And eat a bag of d!cks...." this guy is a riot

Giants cheated? I don't think so. There was something fishy about that game though. It seemed like the Patriots weren't even trying, and Belichick made the mighty curious decisions of 1) going for it on 4th and 13 IN THE THIRD QUARTER when they could have kicked a 49 yard field goal in perfect dome conditions and 2) leaving Ellis Hobbs, the weakest and shortest of NE's dbs, in single coverage on Plaxico Buress down near the goal-line with the game on the line. Hobbs fell over. The play before, Samuel dropped an easy INT.

I think the Pats were told to lose. My theory is that Goodell was afraid of what would happen with the Spygate scandal, but if the Pats lose, then it all goes away... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/ninja.gif

Nice theory.

I've said it multiple times, the games are fixed.

I've said it multiple times, the games are fixed.

:o

:cheers:

I think the Pats were told to lose. My theory is that Goodell was afraid of what would happen with the Spygate scandal, but if the Pats lose, then it all goes away... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/ninja.gif

So, Mr Patriot, Worms, seems to be acknowledging here that the patriots threw the game. He's the first patriot fan I have ever seen acknowledge one of their acts of cheating. Bravo young man, bravo.

Bump

So, Mr Patriot, Worms, seems to be acknowledging here that the patriots threw the game. He's the first patriot fan I have ever seen acknowledge one of their acts of cheating. Bravo young man, bravo.

I've done it more than a couple.

I've done it more than a couple.

Maybe, but I'm sure they never approached the level of retardation this bufoon Worms was spouting.

Why bump this?

Why bump this?

Because HT is a focking creep. Like he wants to wear a mask of my skin on his face creepy :cry: