Sign in to follow this  
MDC

I still haven't stopped laughing at the Patriots

I was up in NY visiting some relatives today - all of them Giants fans. Being an Eagles fan, I take a lot of grief from them but I've got to say, today was just golden. We talked about what a great game it was, and then how much we enjoyed the Giants win because Bellickik is a classless jerkoff. Good times. Just wanted to thank the Patriots for being so revolting you managed to bring Giants and Eagles fans together on one special day.

:shocking:

i'm with mascara boy on this one...couldn't have happened to a bigger bunch of classless scumbags

:shocking: :music_guitarred:

:shocking:

I really can't believe it wasn't made a bigger deal. It blows my mind that you KNOW we'd be watching full length focking movies about it if they had won, yet the biggest flop in sports history gets a Sportscenter highlight and they call it quits. The Patriots have apparently reached Duke basketball status. Anything they do right is a testament to the greatest coach and program in the world, yet every mishap is swept under the rug. Constant coverage of Clemens and whether or not he's lying with folks up in arms over "the game being ruined by cheaters" and the Patriots are glorified all year as the greatest ever, only to fall apart in the only game that ever really mattered, and nada. Pathetic.

Man, that game hurt ALOT. I never thought Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS could be topped, but that was painful. :cry:

Ah, well - feeling much better a week later. The Celts are poised to make a deep run in playoffs and Sox begin their title defense in about a month. Oh, and the Pats will be one of the favorites to win the Super Bowl next year. It's pretty effing good to be a Boston sports fan.... :wub:

8-8 Eagles :thumbsup:

They have a horrible camera crew :dunno: ....

:lol:

I really can't believe it wasn't made a bigger deal. It blows my mind that you KNOW we'd be watching full length focking movies about it if they had won, yet the biggest flop in sports history gets a Sportscenter highlight and they call it quits. The Patriots have apparently reached Duke basketball status. Anything they do right is a testament to the greatest coach and program in the world, yet every mishap is swept under the rug. Constant coverage of Clemens and whether or not he's lying with folks up in arms over "the game being ruined by cheaters" and the Patriots are glorified all year as the greatest ever, only to fall apart in the only game that ever really mattered, and nada. Pathetic.

:thumbsup: :dunno:

I still haven't stopped laughing yet either. Other than the Colts Super Bowl win, this was probably the sweetest Super Bowl I have ever watched, with the Elway SB wins a close 3rd.

It's pretty effing good to be a Boston sports fan.... :music_guitarred:

But just a little better being a NY Football Giants Fan right now - ya think?

MANAGUA, Nicaragua (AP) -- The New England Patriots won the Super Bowl and ended the season with a perfect 19-0 record -- at least it looks that way in Nicaragua.

The NFL donated 290 Patriots hats and an equal number of team jerseys trumpeting the slogans "Super Bowl Champions, 19-0" to impoverished children from two small communities in southern Nicaragua.

Thursday's gifts could not change history -- the Patriots lost the Feb. 3 game to the New York Giants 17-14 -- but they made a lot of youngsters in the communities of San Gregorio and Buena Vista very happy, said Miriam Diaz, spokeswoman for the humanitarian organization World Vision, which arranged the donation with the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

"They (Patriots) lost, but the children won," Diaz said.

The only "football" most of the children know is soccer, but they were very enthusiastic about the U.S. version of the game once the rules were explained to them, she said.

"They were very happy to receive the hats and jerseys," Diaz said. "They said they did not expect such a surprise."

Neither did the Patriots.

They have a horrible camera crew :thumbsup: ....

lol

...Did Brady actually bring his hairdresser to the game? Focking diva. Wears all that make-up for those cover shots of all those mags, wears those fur coats, and focks Leo's ex. OK, the last one even I would do.

This was pre-Foghorn but I have to admit I'm curious - wha' happened re: welching?

MDC made a bet where he would leave if his team lost the SB back in 2005. He decided that he would lurk as an alias for a while and then just quit the whole thing altogether and came back. He and YodaThePug decided that they did not have to pay back on the bets.

There may be further incidents of his welchiness, but I can tell you that people will not make a bet with him ever again :pointstosky:

MDC made a bet where he would leave if his team lost the SB back in 2005. He decided that he would lurk as an alias for a while and then just quit the whole thing altogether and came back. He and YodaThePug decided that they did not have to pay back on the bets.

There may be further incidents of his welchiness, but I can tell you that people will not make a bet with him ever again :doublethumbsup:

Thanks for the info, fatboy. Now I see why absolutely no one takes anything he says seriously. :cheers:

There may be further incidents of his welchiness, but I can tell you that people will not make a bet with him ever again :thumbsup:

It was to be a 6 month self-ban. Eagles fans vs Pats fans. Several posters lined up on both sides for that Super Bowl. MDC stayed away about a month. Yoda stayed away a couple of days. Some of those losing Eagle fans re-registered under different handles.

Still, a stupid welch. MDC has enough aliases where he could have continued to post here for 6 months virtually unnoticed. The guy likes being hated.

Thanks for the info, fatboy. Now I see why absolutely no one takes anything he says seriously. <_<

Well, if you want to look it up, you can check into his eyeliner habits and his poetry. Combined with him being a legal secretary and an overall doosh, it sort of paints the picture pretty well. :lol:

Well, if you want to look it up, you can check into his eyeliner habits and his poetry. Combined with him being a legal secretary and an overall doosh, it sort of paints the picture pretty well. :lol:

do you remember when somone found some of his short stories and posted them? :lol:

some of the saddest stuff I ever seen, I mean it really really sucked. I actually felt sorry for the f@g for at least 2 or 3 seconds. :doublethumbsup:

do you remember when somone found some of his short stories and posted them? :doublethumbsup:

Link?

How in the fock could I have missed that? :lol:

Link?

How in the fock could I have missed that? :doublethumbsup:

I wish I had one. This was pre-latinpimp days I believe. Unless someone saved them.

MDC still > New England Patriots. :overhead:

:banana:

No wonder why the youth of America is falling behind the rest of the world. They make silly statements like this. :overhead: