Sign in to follow this  
LOD01

Oil, adjusted for inflation.......

Well so much for that excuse.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080303/oil_prices.html

light, sweet crude for April delivery past $103.76 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange. That's the level many analysts consider to be the true record high for oil, after its $38 barrel price from 1980 is translated into 2008 dollars.

Thanks Bush. You are doing a fantastic job of destroying, in 8 years, what was built over the past 230+ years. TOTAL ###### :doublethumbsup: LOSER.

light, sweet crude for April delivery past $103.76 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange. That's the level many analysts consider to be the true record high for oil, after its $38 barrel price from 1980 is translated into 2008 dollars.

Thanks Bush. You are doing a fantastic job of destroying, in 8 years, what was built over the past 230+ years. TOTAL ###### :thumbsup: LOSER.

shouldn't it say "passed?"

i'm not a fan of high fuel prices, but when did gwb gain control of opec? and doesn't most of our oil come from canada? and does the bush family own the refinement plants that are offline? i thought we went to iraq to steal all that oil? i think you're giving him too much credit.

Yes, this is Bush's fault. :thumbsup:

This is great. I own tons of Exxon stock. Gas prices can keep on going up, it's paying for my retirement!

shouldn't it say "passed?"

i'm not a fan of high fuel prices, but when did gwb gain control of opec? and doesn't most of our oil come from canada? and does the bush family own the refinement plants that are offline? i thought we went to iraq to steal all that oil? i think you're giving him too much credit.

It was cut and pasted from the article.

Bush is a total loser who when asked about the fact that in parts of the country, gas is over $4 a gallon the moron said 'it is, I didn't know that'. ###### LOSER. The above is one of his many failures. He has presided of the crushing of the value of the dollar which has led to the higher prices of oil, thus leading to inflation. At the same time he has presided over a stock market with gains of......are ya ready..... NEGATIVE in the S&P, NEGATIVE in the Nasdaq and about 8% in the DOW. Now if that is what you are looking for, then you are part of the problem.

Yes, this is Bush's fault. :thumbsup:

I believe all the Bush nutsuckers were falsely praising him during the mirage of 'good times' (artificially low mtg rates so as to cause a housing bubble, etc.) so now it's time they hear the other side of it. When that POS Greenspan told all you losers to go change out from a fixed mtg to an adj. rate mtg and then turn your fake equity into an ATM, the incompetant Bush did nothing to stop it. Greenspan should have been fired on the spot.

Now you see what has happened. 4000 foreclosuers on teh block in Tampa. 4000 in Phoenix, 17000 + in Vegas. All on this donk's watch.

Now I hope you get Hillarity Clinton.

I believe all the Bush nutsuckers were falsely praising him during the mirage of 'good times' (artificially low mtg rates so as to cause a housing bubble, etc.) so now it's time they hear the other side of it. When that POS Greenspan told all you losers to go change out from a fixed mtg to an adj. rate mtg and then turn your fake equity into an ATM, the incompetant Bush did nothing to stop it. Greenspan should have been fired on the spot.

Now you see what has happened. 4000 foreclosuers on teh block in Tampa. 4000 in Phoenix, 17000 + in Vegas. All on this donk's watch.

My man, you're telling me that Bush is responsible for the current gas prices. I am a trader in the fuels industry. At this point, I am laughing at you. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Link to where Greenspan ever said this? TYIA

For being so dumb, Bush sure knows how to manipulate the world energy markets, brainwash the CIA, FBI, half of congress, and the leaders of 20 other countries.

you should send a message, don't vote for Bush in the next election. :ninja:

You could always vote for McCain if you want 4 more years of Bush. :ninja:

or vote for one of the Dems who want to...........crap, too many bad things to just pick a few. Hmmm......how about this one: If Hillary is elected, will she get a blow from a fat assistant? and if she does, will the fluid stain the assistants dress? It may keep me up at night wondering about that problem because then we would have to impeach her. :rolleyes:

You could always vote for McCain if you want 4 more years of Bush. :dunno:

McCain is not Bush. If you followed politics you should know this. He is far from Bush. :rolleyes:

Personally, I don't care much for McCain.

For being so dumb, Bush sure knows how to manipulate the world energy markets, brainwash the CIA, FBI, half of congress, and the leaders of 20 other countries.

:cry: :thumbsdown:

Thanks Bush. You are doing a fantastic job of destroying, in 8 years, what was built over the past 230+ years. TOTAL ###### :banana: LOSER.

So you're upset because oil is a few pennies higher than it was in 1980?! (when adjusted for inflation)

It was cut and pasted from the article.

Bush is a total loser who when asked about the fact that in parts of the country, gas is over $4 a gallon the moron said 'it is, I didn't know that'. ###### LOSER. The above is one of his many failures. He has presided of the crushing of the value of the dollar which has led to the higher prices of oil, thus leading to inflation. At the same time he has presided over a stock market with gains of......are ya ready..... NEGATIVE in the S&P, NEGATIVE in the Nasdaq and about 8% in the DOW. Now if that is what you are looking for, then you are part of the problem.

:banana:

please stop with the short-sighted analysis...it's getting old

cheer up, buddy...when you cash in on all those saved up sick days, you'll have plenty of money for gas.

I wonder how sweet light sweet crude is.

Sweet enough to stir into your morning coffee? Sweet enough to drizzle on ice cream?

Mebbe if all the Demwit jaggoff politicians weren't so far up the a$$ of the moron eco-nut environmentalist whackjobs we would be drilling our own oil off our coasts and in ANWAR and have control of our energy needs.

Fock off ya Demwit moron. :bandana:

I wonder how sweet light sweet crude is.

Sweet enough to stir into your morning coffee? Sweet enough to drizzle on ice cream?

Ask your wife what my as$ tastes like, then you will have your answer. :sleep: