Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Police find killer of 18 y.o. college girl

I want to bang that little black chick on American Idol with the smoking body.

Does that make me racist? :banana:

When I said something similar about Stacey Dash a couple of years ago Peenie called me a racist. :dunno:

But I still wanna bang that clueless b!tch!!!!

:ninja: :unsure: :banana:

Syesha. She is cute....so I heard. :banana:

Though...according to a recent study...there is a 50/50 shot that she has an STD

you think we could have selected a more peacfull race to be our slaves. it's our own fault. :banana:

you think we could have selected a more peacfull race to be our slaves. it's our own fault. :banana:

That's what I'm SAYING! The Asians are so much more docile.

But damn, they suck in the NFL.

Exactly. And Al and Jesse have their opinions too and we all know how accurate they are. :banana:

So your entire point is that I gave an opinion on a message board (that I don't feel like backing up with time spent researching) that isn't even all that relevant to my main point

:unsure:

LMFAO...good work Strike. Keep it up :ninja:

So your entire point is that I gave an opinion on a message board (that I don't feel like backing up with time spent researching) that isn't even all that relevant to my main point

:unsure:

LMFAO...good work Strike. Keep it up :banana:

No. Stupid me thought you actually had ALREADY done some research and that you were making an assertion that had at least some basis in fact, and not just a fantasy that you hope is true. Alas, I was wrong. :ninja:

My point is that racism affects people that don't deserve to be affected by it.

...And therein lies the problem. There's OBVIOUSLY people rising above it all. That's not a defense or a retort against the fact that AA's have a hugely disproportionate % of their young men committing violent crimes and being incarcerated.

But everytime you try to point out simple demographics, the first (and only) thing you hear isn't "We should really do something to change this culture of violence and lack of respect for human life". Hell no. What do you hear? "Racist!!" And if you're Black and say it - "Uncle Tom".

Let's put it this way:

Any other situation, we use demographics: That's how homosexuals got better, more immediate care for AIDS, how women got better treatment for cervical cancer, even blacks got better detection of Sickle Cell anemia.

Can you imagine the laughter and or outrage that would ensue if someone said:

"Well sure, one in every 400 Black babies get sickle cell when whites get it far more rarely, but that mean that 399 of black babies DON'T. So don't do anything about it you big racists!"

If you locate a problem, eliminate all the other possible variables, and demographics are a key indicator - well, we've been doing that for years for everything from economics to health care. - Unless it comes to violent crime and young black men. - Because THAT would be racist. :shocking:

No. Stupid me thought you actually had ALREADY done some research and that you were making an assertion that had at least some basis in fact, and not just a fantasy that you hope is true. Alas, I was wrong. :banana:

These boards are full of opinions. Yes, I gave my opinion, based on what I see around me, that I think a large percentage of blacks are outstanding members of society. But again, it's not important to what I've been saying...because no matter what the percentage is there will always be racism directed towards people that don't deserve it.

I'll leave it at that and let you nitpick and obsess over something minor so you can feel like you're smart

Again...good work :shocking:

:lol:

These boards are full of opinions. Yes, I gave my opinion, based on what I see around me, that I think a large percentage of blacks are outstanding members of society. But again, it's not important to what I've been saying...because no matter what the percentage is there will always be racism directed towards people that don't deserve it.

I'll leave it at that and let you nitpick and obsess over something minor so you can feel like you're smart

Again...good work :shocking:

:lol:

1) Where do you live? Chances are that if you post on a FF message board you're an upstanding member of society and associate with similar people. Of course what you see is going to be different. That doesn't change the demographics and statistics being discussed in this thread. Keep your head buried in the sand though. That'll help AA's everywhere.

2) Whether there's racism or not is irrelevant. It doesn't change the demographics or statistics. Would it hurt anything to address the fact that AA's commit an inordinate amount of violent crime? Most people don't think so, but AA's always take the defensive side and pretend it's racism or some other phenomenon that is causing so many to end up in jail. But it's not only jail. AA's have the highest rates of absentee father's, the highest rate of STD's (see study that just came out), the highest rate of single mothers, etc.....All these factors contribute to why the AA race is heading in the wrong direction while other races are trying to better themselves.

Again, keep your head in the sand and look for scapegoats. That will improve things a lot I'm sure :banana:

I think some of you forgot to put your white hoods on before entering this thread. :shocking:

It is a problem that needs to be addressed, but there is a very large percentage of blacks that are outstanding members of our society, so it seems unfair to them to make racial comments that seem hateful to all blacks when talking about these topics. While I do enjoy racial humor in good spirits, it just didn't seem appropriate here..IMO.

Oh really??? If so many are outstanding members of our society, why are almost 70 percent of black children are born out of wedlock.

70% :shocking:

Oh really??? If so many are outstanding members of our society, why are almost 70 percent of black children are born out of wedlock.

70% :shocking:

Well frankly, that has more to do with the ugliness of the nappy headed ho's....

I think some of you forgot to put your white hoods on before entering this thread. :banana:

Easy to throw drive by racist comments out. How about singling out what anyone has said that is racist? Or are we not allowed to talk about facts around here? :shocking:

Easy to throw drive by racist comments out. How about singling out what anyone has said that is racist? Or are we not allowed to talk about facts around here? :shocking:

Well, there WAS that unfortuate "chinks" word. But my Dad served in Korea...

Wait till peenie or her alter ego osiris gets here and calls you all cracker asss crackers. The fun will then start.

Well, there WAS that unfortuate "chinks" word. But my Dad served in Korea...

Wow, I missed that. I'm part Chinese dude. That's pretty f'ed up. :mad:

All these factors contribute to why the AA race is heading in the wrong direction while other races are trying to better themselves.

Exactly. The whole race is a failure.

and don't hold your breath waiting for a murdered black college student to get the same media and police attention as Eve Carson

Won't have to.....thats what Al and Jesse do :mad:

Wow, I missed that. I'm part Chinese dude. That's pretty f'ed up. :mad:

Did your Dad shoot at my Dad? Did you know the Chinese used to leave villages deserted - except for a huge thing of rice - and poison the rice?

That's pretty focked up. Back in Korea, it wasn't like those pussies in 'Nam or Iraq who had nice warm firebases to go back to. Noo...These fockers might go six months without getting back to base. You ate what you found along the way to supplement your meager rations. Dad still won't eat rice to this day.

Guess he thinks Mom might poison him...

Did your Dad shoot at my Dad? Did you know the Chinese used to leave villages deserted - except for a huge thing of rice - and poison the rice?

That's pretty focked up. Back in Korea, it wasn't like those pussies in 'Nam or Iraq who had nice warm firebases to go back to. Noo...These fockers might go six months without getting back to base. You ate what you found along the way to supplement your meager rations. Dad still won't eat rice to this day.

Guess he thinks Mom might poison him...

We did what we had to do.......Nothing personal...... :mad:

Exactly. The whole race is a failure.

Whole race doesn't have to be a failure. Throw a huge chunk of your young males in jail, kill off another big chunk of them via black on black violence, AIDS, drug addiction, then make sure you continue the cycle of poverty and neglect by having more and more children out of wedlock to repeat the process - And before you know it, genocide. It's been going on for 50 years now and is getting worse and worse every generation, but nobody should talk about it. 'Cause that would be racist.

Klan's gonna get their wish - and won't have to lift a finger.

We did what we had to do.......Nothing personal...... :mad:

It's okay. Always meant more rice for me. :cheers:

ETA: Dammit. Now I'm getting hungry for beef tips and rice.

Whole race doesn't have to be a failure. Throw a huge chunk of your young males in jail, kill off another big chunk of them via black on black violence, AIDS, drug addiction, then make sure you continue the cycle of poverty and neglect by having more and more children out of wedlock to repeat the process - And before you know it, genocide. It's been going on for 50 years now and is getting worse and worse every generation, but nobody should talk about it. 'Cause that would be racist.

Klan's gonna get their wish - and won't have to lift a finger.

:mad:

This shiit makes me sick to my stomach. I hope that dude gets beaten and assraped multile times in prison

This shiit makes me sick to my stomach. I hope that dude gets beaten and assraped multile times in prison

Yeah man, it's just totally pointless and random. Dude has absolutely no regard for human life. I don't know how the hell you get raised that way. I get guilty using the cripple-crapper. Can't even imagine people who have absolutely no conscience. Honest to Gawd, I'd just love to spend some time with this focker and a bat and get him to tell me what the fock he was thinking. ######. - And and Iraq war vet! Glad to see those lowered moral standards are working out for the Army. :mad:

Yeah man, it's just totally pointless and random. Dude has absolutely no regard for human life. I don't know how the hell you get raised that way. I get guilty using the cripple-crapper. Can't even imagine people who have absolutely no conscience. Honest to Gawd, I'd just love to spend some time with this focker and a bat and get him to tell me what the fock he was thinking. ######. - And and Iraq war vet! Glad to see those lowered moral standards are working out for the Army. :mad:

You nailed it earlier, culture.

Touching on your Army case there, I was watching a show called gangland the other day and there was some percentage of gang members who go to the Marines to learn skilled attack technique then come apply it here back in the states for robbing and shiit, majority minorities. Sad.

You nailed it earlier, culture.

Touching on your Army case there, I was watching a show called gangland the other day and there was some percentage of gang members who go to the Marines to learn skilled attack technique then come apply it here back in the states for robbing and shiit, majority minorities. Sad.

One of the many many legacies of this F'ed up war. The military is so hard-up for bodies that they've effectively scrapped morality restrictions and lowered the bar on a bunch of other criterion. Back in the day, these guys wouldn't get within 20 feet of a recruiting station.

1) Where do you live? Chances are that if you post on a FF message board you're an upstanding member of society and associate with similar people. Of course what you see is going to be different. That doesn't change the demographics and statistics being discussed in this thread. Keep your head buried in the sand though. That'll help AA's everywhere.

2) Whether there's racism or not is irrelevant. It doesn't change the demographics or statistics. Would it hurt anything to address the fact that AA's commit an inordinate amount of violent crime? Most people don't think so, but AA's always take the defensive side and pretend it's racism or some other phenomenon that is causing so many to end up in jail. But it's not only jail. AA's have the highest rates of absentee father's, the highest rate of STD's (see study that just came out), the highest rate of single mothers, etc.....All these factors contribute to why the AA race is heading in the wrong direction while other races are trying to better themselves.

Again, keep your head in the sand and look for scapegoats. That will improve things a lot I'm sure :banana:

My head buried in the sand? Where exactly did I say that the crime rate for blacks is the same or lower than other races? I already said that there are problems that need to be addressed.

Whether there is racism or not IS relevant. You really don't think there is a difference between:

1. stating facts about black crime rates and discussing what can be done to improve the situation

and

2. stating facts and saying "Seriously. Shoulda gotten the Chinks to pick our cotton. Something's wrong with these people....With the exception of the NFL, I tend to agree with one of Lincoln's original plans: Send the freed slaves to Panama. He thought that as a whole, they couldn't integrate well into society. Based on the fact that a huge % of young black men are in jail, prison or on parole, seems like he was right.

I've been saying that there are black people that don't need to hear the racism in the latter, it's not fair to them because they are outstanding people, and for some reason you continue to disagree with me and drag this out.

Whatever :banana:

70% :banana:

Who cares. We are not talking religion here. If you want to bring up a relevant fact at least say how many support their children. That would be relevant :banana:

Won't have to.....thats what Al and Jesse do :banana:

That was my point...it's fair to assume some of their actions might be a result of unfair media coverage. But if you think the media favors white girls because of Al and Jesse...well... :banana:

Who cares. We are not talking religion here. If you want to bring up a relevant fact at least say how many support their children. That would be relevant :banana:

Wanna put a little cash on which race has the highest rate of deadbeat dads? :banana:

Nor am I talking about religion. Nice try at the "Dodge the fact".

One of the many many legacies of this F'ed up war. The military is so hard-up for bodies that they've effectively scrapped morality restrictions and lowered the bar on a bunch of other criterion. Back in the day, these guys wouldn't get within 20 feet of a recruiting station.

:P This was a good thread with lots of solid discussion until you brought this partisan BS in here.

:wall: This was a good thread with lots of solid discussion until you brought this partisan BS in here.

It looked liked it was pretty decent, but it died on the 11th and almost 20 days later you have to make this comment.

:P

Pictures speak for themselves

Seriously. Shoulda gotten the Chinks to pick our cotton. Something's wrong with these people. J.A.N. adbucts and kills a perfectly good white girl for no good reason. And to those of you who say "(other races) kill white women too.", what percentage of them do compared to a demographic that makes up less than 5% of the population?? (12% total AA, half of them women = 6% minus kids and seniors)

With the exception of the NFL, I tend to agree with one of Lincoln's original plans: Send the freed slaves to Panama. He thought that as a whole, they couldn't integrate well into society. Based on the fact that a huge % of young black men are in jail, prison or on parole, seems like he was right.

i don't know...ted bundy made up a lot of them.

why is it that most serial killers are white middle class men?

That's what I'm SAYING! The Asians are so much more docile.

But damn, they suck in the NFL.

But they kicked the USA's butt last time we had a war with them.

why is it that most serial killers are white middle class men?

They're smart enough not to get caught the first time.

:D

These silverbacks are out of control. But these white traitor womyn deserve what's coming to them, and they end up in the morgue.

:wall:

You mean like the one Nancy Grace showcased last week? End result for here was easily predictably. Nancy moved on to jucieer cases the next day but the fat whitey chick did get 15 minutes of air time.