Sign in to follow this  
surferskin

So, I think this guy that works at the gym wants me.

hey, i can't help it if shirtless men make you think ghey thoughts.

dude, you posted shirtless pics of yourself and talk about your daily diet of protein shakes. it doesn't get much gayer than that. if i were you, well besides killing myself, i'd MDC this thread immediately

I suppose when he's in the lockerroom he thinks about baseball.

and you think about rick and jason in their zubaz and tank tops.

dude, you posted shirtless pics of yourself and talk about your daily diet of protein shakes. it doesn't get much gayer than that. if i were you, well besides killing myself, i'd MDC this thread immediately

if you were me, you'd prolly be flexing in the mirror...ya know, with having muscles for the first time evah and all.

I'm a big proponent of the mantra: "Flaunt it if you got it!"

However, the fact that his bored is made up of 98% males must come in to play here. :doublethumbsup:

and what's gayer...posting a picture of yourself at the request of a chick or some dood checking out this picture, knowing damn well what is was? i vote B.

I'm a big proponent of the mantra: "Flaunt it if you got it!"

However, the fact that his bored is made up of 98% males must come in to play here. :overhead:

there's truth to this but there were several wimmen posting in the thread that derailed it. it's not like i started this thread with the intent..."HEY DOODS, CHECK ME OUT!!" :doublethumbsup:

i asked him to post pictures of himself and i asked him about his diet. i will use his diet as a guide to what i'm going to purchase this week for my grocery shopping. his picture helped me inspire my friend to workout more.

surferskin has changed lives with his posts!

i asked him to post pictures of himself and i asked him about his diet. i will use his diet as a guide to what i'm going to purchase this week for my grocery shopping. his picture helped me inspire my friend to workout more.

Maybe you could post some pics of you and inspire me. :D

Maybe you could post some pics of you and inspire me to gouge my eyes out. :D

Fixored.

Maybe you could post some pics of you and inspire me. :overhead:

I thought my pic provided enough inspiration. Certainly more than a handful of it, that's for sure.

:D

Maybe you could post some pics of you and inspire me. :overhead:

For a warmup i do 1000 hip thrusts in the hallway outside the wimmen's locker room. Lately I haven't felt

up to it, but I'm sure these pics would help. :D

that's my goal. :overhead:

I thought my pic provided enough inspiration. Certainly more than a handful of it, that's for sure.

WHAT PIC??

The most disturbing part of this thread is that I actually clicked on surfey's link because I thought he was gonna link up something funny like a photoshopped pic of his head on a old school Schwarzenegger bodybuilding picture or something. But alas, he was really serious. :overhead:

The most disturbing part of this thread is that I actually clicked on surfey's link because I thought he was gonna link up something funny like a photoshopped pic of his head on a old school Schwarzenegger bodybuilding picture or something. But alas, he was really serious. :overhead:

but that would only have been funny if you could see any difference between a photoshopped arnold picture and 100% surferskin.

Get anymore "free drinks" lately?

Get anymore "free drinks" lately?

NO. there was different dood working the counter this weekend and apparently straight guys are immune to the sight of my money maker. :shocking:

:shocking:

NO. there was different dood working the counter this weekend and apparently straight guys are immune to the sight of my money maker. :headbanger:

The evidence would seem to tell us that doesn't hold true round here. :banana:

The evidence would seem to tell us that doesn't hold true round here. :rolleyes:

this is very true. post a topless pic of a man here and you'll have the biggest thread of the day.

this is very true. post a topless pic of a man here and you'll have the biggest thread of the day.

I should post a thong pic. That thread will have 15 negative replies and 14,560 views.

I should post a thong pic. That thread will have 15 negative replies and 14,560 views.

:thumbsdown:

The evidence would seem to tell us that doesn't hold true round here. :thumbsdown:

Maybe for the other doods here...but I seem to be immune to surforeskin's "money maker" as well.

:lol:

Maybe for the other doods here...but I seem to be immune to surforeskin's "money maker" as well.

:thumbsdown:

puuuleeeaasssee...

you can deny it all you want but you were impressed.

Hilarious! I think we have a lot of "bi-curious"arond here. :thumbsdown:

puuuleeeaasssee...

Honestly, I think it was a "Meh."

I have seen hotter, and I have seen much worse.

:music_guitarred:

Not that there is a problem with being, well, average. Plus, the attitude that you've shown to me on this site says MUCH more about you than your topless pics does.

puuuleeeaasssee...

why are you taking the bait? she's acting like one of us and you're response that of a curly

Most of us are just checking in to see if your boyfriend bent you over the Nautilus yet. :thumbsdown:

i'm sure i'll get more shiat for posting this picture but i look too good in it to keep all to myself.

RINK

i'm sure i'll get more shiat for posting this picture but i look too good in it to keep all to myself.

RINK

:(

This thread is gayer than a bucket of phillybear's AIDS brew.

:banana:

don't worry i'm sure you're not the only meat gazer here, you just the only one to admit it. :pointstosky:

ADMIT IT, PHAGS...YOU LOOKED! :pointstosky:

hump

Thanks!

Update?