Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

:pointstosky:

:pointstosky:

Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ, do you work for that $400k annually?

I'm sure that this will be the main topic of conversation at your geek meat tonight. :pointstosky:

Also, congrats...sorta

18000 quality posts? This bored hasn't seen 18000 quality posts collectively by the following:

Recliner Pilot, The Moz, MTSkiBum, cbfalcon, Voice_Of_Reason, Yer mom, Outback, BLS, listen2me 23, parrot, TheNewGirl, hellothere, Larry David, Strike, heavy-set, IronToe Nedney, jerryskids, sinceufc2, Gilk, MisanthropicAnthropoid, Dr. Octopus, kpbuckeye, jgcrawfish, Savage Beast, joneo, Ras66not99, locogrande, myjimmy1, Gepetto, DAVID RUFFIN, Lumpy Tice, t.j, worm, lowman, SUXBNME, yostevo, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver, Clash of the Titans, ShaneFalco, BudBro, pauld1977, Patriotsfatboy1, tplbge, Snuff, Birdseed, flap, kraziness, RicemanX, famousb, mighty_thor, unckeyherb, RamslovaMartzhata, thorshammer, lambert58, Bombers97, KSB2424

Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ, do you work for that $400k annually?

Depends on your definition. I'm in a highly specialized technical sales role with a focused number of accounts; I am not doing inside sales cold calling a bazillion people per day. Not many people can do this role, hence my high pay. Anyway, I get key engagements started then manage them (mostly the work of our engineers) thru to completion.

My postintines are in spurts. I travel a lot; I'm in Minny right now (you are from Minny, right?) and will likely be out of pocket much of the day tomorrow at customer mtgs.

Depends on your definition. I'm in a highly specialized technical sales role with a focused number of accounts;

Translation: Would you like regular or curly fries?

Translation: Would you like regular or curly fries?

That's right jerryskids, because you probably work at a fast food restaurant!

I'm so happy for you!

Thanks dolfan, I'm happy for me too! And I'm happy that you are happy for me. I truly believe that all human behavior is driven by the perception of what maximizes happiness. So it is good that we had this bonding moment, because it brought us both to a point of increased happiness.

Don't mock me, assdart :ninja:

Back in the early 90s, I worked with a guy who knew a woman who started out at a Jack in the Box. The company saw potential in her, and as she developed, they eventually worked with her to provide a loan (perhaps a cosign, I don't know the legal details) to open her own place. Last I knew, which was 15 years ago, she had 3 stores and was quite successful. So I applaud people who start in the food service industry but have a dream for bigger and better things.

Can you also post a picture of your beautiful kids, uber skinny wife that swallows on command, yooge house, taekwondo awards, geek meet pics with curlies, and better than Ivy league diploma as well? We are dying to see them. :pantslikeadog:

Thanks dolfan, I'm happy for me too! And I'm happy that you are happy for me. I truly believe that all human behavior is driven by the perception of what maximizes happiness. So it is good that we had this bonding moment, because it brought us both to a point of increased happiness.

Are you mocking my Buddhism :doublethumbsup:

Can you also post a picture of your beautiful kids, uber skinny wife that swallows on command, yooge house, taekwondo awards, geek meet pics with curlies, and better than Ivy league diploma as well? We are dying to see them. :pantslikeadog:

kids -- done

wife -- done

house -- no

awards -- no

curly pics -- others have posted them. Might have more tonight if somebody brings a camera. :doublethumbsup:

diploma -- no

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

Depends on your definition. I'm in a highly specialized technical sales role with a focused number of accounts; I am not doing inside sales cold calling a bazillion people per day. Not many people can do this role, hence my high pay. Anyway, I get key engagements started then manage them (mostly the work of our engineers) thru to completion.

My postintines are in spurts. I travel a lot; I'm in Minny right now (you are from Minny, right?) and will likely be out of pocket much of the day tomorrow at customer mtgs.

I am in Minny you assdart. Why didn't you say something...we could've had a geek meet. How long you in town for?

But I really thought it was funny, what you said.

Yes, I know this.

18,000 posts have disclosed one, and only one fact. If Big Pete!@#! (annoying self back patter and story sugar coater), dolfan6 (sarcasm with a smile), and TNG (attention whoore that takes a message bored to seriously) all had a threesome and produced a love child, his name would be......jerryskids.

18,000 posts have disclosed one, and only one, fact. If Big Pete!@#! (self back patter), dolfan6 (sarcasm with a smile), and TNG (attention whoore that takes a message bored to seriously) all had a threesome and produced a love child, his name would be......jerryskids.

Pretty good analogy there, Sherlock :doublethumbsup:

Worst use of the word analogy, evah.

a·nal·o·gy thinsp.png <script type=text/javascript minmax_bound="true"> // \", "6"); interfaceflash.addParam("loop", "false"); interfaceflash.addParam("quality", "high"); interfaceflash.addParam("menu", "false"); interfaceflash.addParam("salign", "t"); interfaceflash.addParam("FlashVars", "soundUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.lexico.com%2Fdictionary%2Faudio%2Fluna%2FA04%2FA0437500.mp3"); interfaceflash.write(); // ]]> Audio Help /əˈnælthinsp.pngəthinsp.pngdʒi/ <A href=" target=_blank>Pronunciation Key - <A href="http://" target=_blank>Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-nal-uh-jee] <A href="http://" target=_blank>Pronunciation Key - <A href="http://" target=_blank>Show IPA Pronunciation –noun, plural -gies. 1.a similarity between like features of two things, on which a comparison may be based: the analogy between the heart and a pump. 2.similarity or comparability: I see no analogy between your problem and mine. 3.Biology. an analogous relationship. 4.Linguistics. a.the process by which words or phrases are created or re-formed according to existing patterns in the language, as when shoon was re-formed as shoes, when -ize is added to nouns like winter to form verbs, or when a child says foots for feet. b.a form resulting from such a process. 5.Logic. a form of reasoning in which one thing is inferred to be similar to another thing in a certain respect, on the basis of the known similarity between the things in other respects. [Origin: 1530–40; < L analogia < Gk. See <A href="http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=analogous" target=_blank>analogous

:overhead:

18,000 posts have disclosed one, and only one fact. If Big Pete!@#! (annoying self back patter and story sugar coater), dolfan6 (sarcasm with a smile), and TNG (attention whoore that takes a message bored to seriously) all had a threesome and produced a love child, his name would be......jerryskids.

:overhead:

I am in Minny you assdart. Why didn't you say something...we could've had a geek meet. How long you in town for?

Sorry, I have plans for tonight. I'm here until Friday, there is a chance I am available tomorrow night. If you have a PM site or wanna give me your email, let me know.

Sorry, I have plans for tonight. I'm here until Friday, there is a chance I am available tomorrow night. If you have a PM site or wanna give me your email, let me know.

BLS seems to think that he is a master pool shark. :overhead:

Sux, I'm just focking with ya. Have a Code Blue on me, man.

Still at work. :overhead:

Congrats...2000 more and it will mean something fockstick.

:overhead: :dunno: :mad:

Congrats...2000 more and it will mean something fockstick.

:pointstosky: :banana: :blink:

Thanks kutulu. I can only hope to approach, yet never reach, your quantity or quality of posts. Um, :banana: :dunno:

So who was this alleged geek meat between? :headbanger:

Me, Jessy, bammbamm, and redtodd. HTH

I'm with you on half of that. :headbanger:

Respect your elders and speak when you are spoken to. :headbanger: