Sign in to follow this  
Big Blue 06

Draft Discussion

mozzy's 1, 3 and 4 picks are gone, but i believe #2 is still there.

mozzy's 1, 3 and 4 picks are gone, but i believe #2 is still there.

My fault everyone. I forgot that Mozzy left a list until crawfish just brought it up. Riddlen is now on the clock. :)

My fault everyone. I forgot that Mozzy left a list until crawfish just brought it up. Riddlen is now on the clock. :)

i'm into this :blink:

on that note, can you pin this one and drop the round 3 down? ;)

Daaaaaaaamn, there's some serious value still left at QB. Wishing I didn't go so early on Brees now...you guys are killing me...

i'm into this :pointstosky:

on that note, can you pin this one and drop the round 3 down? :wall:

Daaaaaaaamn, there's some serious value still left at QB. Wishing I didn't go so early on Brees now...you guys are killing me...

I don't feel like burning a pick that early on one of thoes QB's. All the QB's gone already didn't have questions. These guys are all risky.

4.5 Witten was my pick. I feel he was the best value at this point. Gates scares me and he was gone. Why won't Witten have another huge season? He is the second option. When T.O is double he becomes the 1rst option alot.

I don't feel like burning a pick that early on one of thoes QB's. All the QB's gone already didn't have questions. These guys are all risky.

4.5 Witten was my pick. I feel he was the best value at this point. Gates scares me and he was gone. Why won't Witten have another huge season? He is the second option. When T.O is double he becomes the 1rst option alot.

Witten is so good, he's been taken twice already.

Hint: 3.12

oops sorry

you beat me to the sarcastic comeback you scumbag...

:pointstosky:

is it my imagination or is phillybear not the next pick? what happened to fantasy king?

definitely the earliest I have seen harrison go this year. I think he would have been there next round, but I could be wrong.

definitely the earliest I have seen harrison go this year. I think he would have been there next round, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, he had been going in the 5/6 round range a little while ago. I think once people see how he's progressing in camp, they'll get a lil' more comfortable with the idea of drafting him and he'll start to climb up the board.

BTW, nice pick Titans! I'm beginning to think I should target CJ in my money drafts this year. I think he'll outproduce Roy, and entrench himself as the next stud WR.

God I hope Witten falls to me.

i'm into this :pointstosky:

on that note, can you pin this one and drop the round 3 down? ;)

I'm into this too, as you can tell by the 30 threads I've started on this board.

Also, I don't have the power to pin threads, or I would be happy to switch it to round 4 up there. Someone else (swirve?) has been pinning the threads for me.

Also, this is my first time being commishioner of a league. If you catch any mistakes or have any suggestions, let's hear em. :wub:

Dammit! So he's going to go one spot before I was gonna grab him? :pointstosky:

:wub:

BTW, nice pick Titans! I'm beginning to think I should target CJ in my money drafts this year. I think he'll outproduce Roy, and entrench himself as the next stud WR.

Thanks. I had it narrowed down to Palmer, Johnson, or Holmes. Phillybear took care of Palmer for me, and I like Johnson a bit better than holmes.

Dammit! So he's going to go one spot before I was gonna grab him? :overhead:

:overhead:

Hahahaha!! Wow bust my balls. I have Witten and Winslow pretty close any way. From what I have seen Winslow is ready for a huge season.

You stole my WR T&B&B's...I was going early on Calvin.

Of course, you didn't steal it in the manner that Fantasy King stole Welker from PhillyBear... :shocking:

How's this going to work over the weekend? I assume that people aren't shackeld to a computer like M-F?

I'm curious too...i'm also on vacation next week, but should be around some to check the status. Just cut me a little bit of slack fellas, I'll try and keep up.

If I recall from last year, we didn't pause the draft during the weekends, but it was obviously slower than weekdays. I think that we'll be okay this weekend if we don't move as much. If you have access to the computer, check in once in awhile and see if you're up.

If you do have to go on vacation next week, check in when you can and if need be, email me a list. :banana:

Yeah, he had been going in the 5/6 round range a little while ago. I think once people see how he's progressing in camp, they'll get a lil' more comfortable with the idea of drafting him and he'll start to climb up the board.

I was going to wait, but I didnt want to end up with coles or crotchery or one of those and I HATE welker.

too drunk to pick now will pick tomorrow morning

Dammit, that's when we want you to pick. :rolleyes:

Dammit, that's when we want you to pick. :rolleyes:

Drunk picks are good you reach a little. You just might wake with a pick you don't like. You also could wake up with a girl you don't really like!

Here any news on Michigan football Swirv? I know you love Sparty and all.

Crawfish, ya got both players I was targetting :rolleyes:

Really like Stewart think he'll put up good numbers

Nice job guys. We started 3 days ago and we're into round 5 already. Let's keep it rollin. :doublethumbsup:

And Fantasy King takes a hit before the season even starts. Steve Smith suspended for 2 games for fighting in practice yesterday. What a maroon! :thumbsdown:

damn, there goes the hope earnest grahm falls to me theory but I need a WR anyway so its prolly for the better.

Drunk picks are good you reach a little. You just might wake with a pick you don't like. You also could wake up with a girl you don't really like!

Here any news on Michigan football Swirv? I know you love Sparty and all.

Sparties are everyone "sleeper " pick this year which I don't like, but we'll see Uscum should not have a good year from what everyone is saying.

Also im drunk again, as I played a 6 hours round of golf

Also im drunk again, as I played a 6 hours round of golf

Holy crap! Were you drunk before you went? :thumbsdown:

Holy crap! Were you drunk before you went? :o

nope drank all day yesterday and today not a huge deal was nice day outside and golfing.

8 QB's are gone off the board already. I like Big Ben here. I think he is a solid value pick at 5.8.

8 QB's are gone off the board already. I like Big Ben here. I think he is a solid value pick at 5.8.

I agree. If you can get Roethlisberger towards the end of the 5th, I think you're doing alright. :thumbsup:

And Fantasy King takes a hit before the season even starts. Steve Smith suspended for 2 games for fighting in practice yesterday. What a maroon! :wub:

This bothers me not, I grabbed him I think after the fight anyway. With my powerhouse squad I am building, Smith will not be even necessary certain weeks. muahhahahaha :pointstosky:

So is Houzmalizilly really projected ahead ahead of Chad Johnson? I really don't get that, are people thinking this because of the holdout? I don't have all my projections done yet, but I have Ocho with around 190 points and TJ with 160

So is Houzmalizilly really projected ahead ahead of Chad Johnson? I really don't get that, are people thinking this because of the holdout? I don't have all my projections done yet, but I have Ocho with around 190 points and TJ with 160

I have him ranked slightly higher than Chad Johnson as a result of last year. He and Palmer really developed something last season and I think it will carry over to this year. :thumbsdown:

I have him ranked slightly higher than Chad Johnson as a result of last year. He and Palmer really developed something last season and I think it will carry over to this year. :huh:

Yeah they developed something, but he only averages 10 ypc while CJ does 14-15, so even though he gets 10 more catches in a year CJ gets 300 more yards

I'm heading out for a bit. For my next two picks, I would like:

A WR in round 6:

Jerricho Cotchery

Laveraneus Coles

A TE in Round 7:

Jeremy Shockey

Tony Gonzalez

Chris Johnson? I couldn't find him on my list. There he is 11th round ADP wow early what are we missing?

Considering you are a Titan fan you must know something.