Sign in to follow this  
Big Blue 06

Draft Discussion

No more Martz Lions are going to be pounding the ball, and word from camp is that Smith has been a major disappointment, he is not making anyone miss, and not hitting holes hard

I read other infor other places. Glad to hear that. I will avoid him as of now. What about Calhoun? I know he is little.

No more Martz Lions are going to be pounding the ball, and word from camp is that Smith has been a major disappointment, he is not making anyone miss, and not hitting holes hard

Crap. I was hoping he would quietly put things together in camp and be there for my 5/6th round pick. From what you say, I'm going to temper expectations. Will you be checking out the game tonight vs. the Giants? If so, give us your impressions of what you saw, especially from Smith.

I've been hearing on sports radio he's (Smith) is looking good and then others say tatum is the 1st string guy.

plus he predicted a playoff win for the Lions (didn't realize history of team lol).

will be watching tonight, even though 3rd string Giants could beat 1st string Lions.

link: for what it's worth

Sorry guys, no internet at work today (focking Comcast). :wall:

I'm updating my sheets now and I'll draft in a few. :doublethumbsup:

Crap. I was hoping he would quietly put things together in camp and be there for my 5/6th round pick. From what you say, I'm going to temper expectations. Will you be checking out the game tonight vs. the Giants? If so, give us your impressions of what you saw, especially from Smith.

Just catching the replay now, but I did hear Marinelli after the game says that is what they want (after the win) a low scoring game, and to just run the hell out of the ball, so regardless if it Smith or Bell I think both could bring good value for where they are being drafted right now, and Tatum could be the starter for the first few weeks.

so looking at the stats smith didnt touch the ball according to cbs, but watching game and smith is in on this 2 minute drive

I forgot they have pinner calhoun, and cason as backups :pointstosky:

They're talking about how good kitna looked, is it me or does it seem like he's running for his life on each play?

Can we pick up the pace a little here. C'mon now?

so looking at the stats smith didnt touch the ball according to cbs, but watching game and smith is in on this 2 minute drive

I forgot they have pinner calhoun, and cason as backups :cheers:

Swirv! Long time no speak, belated belated birthday to my fellow 6-29er. Man I turned 35 this year, I'm on the wrong end of 40. I usually talk to you around our b'day but missed out this year. Hope you had a good one, what are you 36?

for my next pick 11th round, no peeking cheaters :dunno: :bandana:

l. jordan

s. rice

dj hackett

drew bennet

meacham

12th round

scheffler

vernon davis

owen daniels

greg olsen

zach miller

watson

donald lee

if all these guys are gone or if we get further than this by sunday night maybe swirv or whomever could do there best for me. thanks!

Swirv! Long time no speak, belated belated birthday to my fellow 6-29er. Man I turned 35 this year, I'm on the wrong end of 40. I usually talk to you around our b'day but missed out this year. Hope you had a good one, what are you 36?

:dunno: 29

Nice pick with Hackett

especially with Smith suspension

Yeah he is good but has never been healthy, I was definitely be targeting him in a few drafts

Yeah he is good but has never been healthy, I was definitely be targeting him in a few drafts

I grabbed him off ww in my dynasty league last year and when in he definitely produces. I was hoping he would stay in Seattle, especially w/ Branch injured, but he has a chance to really establish himself with Smith missing the 1st 2 games.

damn pickens are gettin slim

Yeah, you're pretty much reaching for someone at this point. :shocking:

Are we going to be reaching for that pick anytime soon?

reaching completed

Hey blue, I assume we're gonna get a link to the league page when all is said and done?

Hey blue, I assume we're gonna get a link to the league page when all is said and done?

I'll get that up either today or tomorrow, along with the ID # and password to create your team. :pointstosky:

Hey guys, looking to see if anyone is interested two openings in a 12 team dynasty league. I'm not sure if they're filled yet but figured I'd throw it out there. It's PPR + IDP with bonuses for QB stats. QB's are pretty valuable in this league and these two teams have the top 2 QB (oddly). 25 player rosters that expand to 30 for draft then cut back to 25. $50 flat fee for the season. Anybody interested please let me know. :pointstosky:

TEAM A

PLAYER POS NFL OPP BYE

Brandon Stokley WR DEN @ OAK 8

Chad Johnson WR CIN @ BAL 8

Deion Branch WR SEA @ BUF 4

Joey Galloway WR TAM @ NOR 10

Laveranues Coles WR NYJ @ MIA 5

Owen Daniels TE HOU @ PIT 8

Todd Heap TE BAL vs CIN 10

Edgerrin James RB ARI @ SFO 7

J.J. Arrington RB ARI @ SFO 7

Julius Jones RB SEA @ BUF 4

Larry Johnson RB KAN @ NWE 6

Leonard Weaver RB SEA @ BUF 4

Marion Barber RB DAL @ CLE 10

Tony Hunt RB PHI vs STL 7

Peyton Manning QB IND vs CHI 4

Barrett Ruud LB TAM @ NOR 10

Gary Brackett LB IND vs CHI 4

Karlos Dansby LB ARI @ SFO 7

Adam Vinatieri K IND vs CHI 4

Jon Gruden HC TAM @ NOR 10

Derrick Burgess DL OAK vs DEN 5

Justin Smith DL SFO vs ARI 9

Robert Mathis DL IND vs CHI 4

Bob Sanders DB IND vs CHI 4

Champ Bailey DB DEN @ OAK 8

Madieu Williams DB MIN @ GNB 8

TEAM B

PLAYER POS NFL OPP BYE

Amani Toomer WR NYG vs WAS 4

Anquan Boldin WR ARI @ SFO 7

Antwaan Randle El WR WAS @ NYG 10

Ronald Curry WR OAK vs DEN 5

Shaun McDonald WR DET @ ATL 4

Desmond Clark TE CHI @ IND 8

Tony Gonzalez TE KAN @ NWE 6

Jamal Lewis RB CLE vs DAL 5

Kevin Jones RB CHI @ IND 8

Pierre Thomas RB NOR vs TAM 9

Reggie Bush RB NOR vs TAM 9

J.P. Losman QB BUF vs SEA 6

Jason Campbell QB WAS @ NYG 10

Tom Brady QB NWE vs KAN 4

Antonio Pierce LB NYG vs WAS 4

Derrick Johnson LB KAN @ NWE 6

Mike Vrabel LB NWE vs KAN 4

Matt Stover K BAL vs CIN 10

Norv Turner HC SDG vs CAR 9

Darryl Tapp DL SEA @ BUF 4

Mario Williams DL HOU @ PIT 8

Tommie Harris DL CHI @ IND 8

Charles Woodson DB GNB vs MIN 8

Cortland Finnegan DB TEN vs JAC 6

DeAngelo Hall DB OAK vs DEN 5

Guys - I forgot all my sheets and everything at work, I will try to pick first thing tomorrow morning when I get in. I dont have time to check who has been taken and everything right now. My apologies.

NICE JOB BIG BLUE (considering the cast of characters you had to deal with) :dunno:

Riddlen , really like the"don't give a crap, whoever pick" at 15.1

That's who I was gonna take, heard he is a deep sleeper!

Thanks guys, sorry to hold up the draft a bit. We're into the last round, so let's get it done.

Also, if you guys wanna go over to Yahoo and set yourselves up, I'll load up the rosters as soon as it's done.

2008 - No Hassle League (ID# 184667)

password: geek

:thumbsup:

NICE JOB BIG BLUE (considering the cast of characters you had to deal with) :thumbsdown:

Riddlen , really like the"don't give a crap, whoever pick" at 15.1

That's who I was gonna take, heard he is a deep sleeper!

:thumbsup:

We're a mere 5 picks away. Let's get this done today guys. :unsure:

3 picks left to go. Also, we have 11 teams registered on the yahoo site, which means one is missing. Do me a favor and list your team names here so I don't accidentally load your roster onto someone else's team. TIA!

Riddlen - Riddlen and Such

Swirvinirvin - Restore the Roar

Big Blue 06 - Roger Goodell

Zack Attack - Zack Attack

Mozzy84 - mozzy84

PackYourNut - PackYourNut

FeelingMN - FeelingMN

Fantasy King - Fantasy King

Jeffkomblo - komlo

titans&bucs... - Wrath of the Titans

jgcrawfish - StrangeBrew

Phillybear - Puddle of Phillybear or something

3 picks left to go. Also, we have 11 teams registered on the yahoo site, which means one is missing. Do me a favor and list your team names here so I don't accidentally load your roster onto someone else's team. TIA!

Riddlen - Riddlen and Such

Swirvinirvin - Restore the Roar

Big Blue 06 - Roger Goodell

Zack Attack - Zack Attack

Mozzy84 - mozzy84

PackYourNut - PackYourNut

FeelingMN - FeelingMN

Fantasy King - Fantasy King

??? - komlo

titans&bucs - Wrath of the Titans

??? - StrangeBrew

I'll register tonight. I'm blocked from yahoo fantasy from work. I'll go with either Puddle of AIDS or phillybear as a team name.

I'll register tonight. I'm blocked from yahoo fantasy from work. I'll go with either Puddle of AIDS or phillybear as a team name.

Coolio. :wall:

Thanks guys, sorry to hold up the draft a bit. We're into the last round, so let's get it done.

Also, if you guys wanna go over to Yahoo and set yourselves up, I'll load up the rosters as soon as it's done.

2008 - No Hassle League (ID# 184667)

password: geek

:pointstosky:

1st and 2nd the past 2 years, I pretty much own you guys :dunno:

1st and 2nd the past 2 years, I pretty much own you guys :overhead:

I know that I won this league two years ago. So your saying you won last year? Sh!t. I thought I might have won two years in a row.

You will nevah own me. :angry:

Hey, Big Blue Monkey Ass, I think we've posted the draft results over at the Mange Bored the last few years. Might be interesting to get feedback from an outsiders perspective.