Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

It still hurts ... losing my brother.

No matter what the notes say ... you still ask "why"?

I have a lot of anger. It was not his turn. He cut in line.

I feel most for the kids ... of course. 7 and 11. Boy and a girl. It's hardest on them.

Not fair, bad decision ... I love those kids ... and I'm so angry my brother left them. I feel like I have a right to be pissed off at him. I will never agree with what he did .... NEVER!

Let me put it this way ... on April 23rd ... that evening ... as my sister-in-law read the note to the kids .... and I watched his daughter break down and cry ... I never was more angry at him ... in all my life. I had to leave the room.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I've stared into the void a couple of bleak times in my life but Igot through it and my ship is righted now. Commiting suicide when you have young kids to provide for is unconcionable.

It still hurts ... losing my brother.

Did you look in the last place you saw him? :music_guitarred:

Let me put it this way ... on April 23rd ... that evening ... as my sister-in-law read the note to the kids .... and I watched his daughter break down and cry ... I never was more angry at him ... in all my life. I had to leave the room.

Did the note ask that she read it to them, or did she do this on her own?

I am sorry for your loss, GF(IAFP).

We're creatures of free will. Some people decide they need to cut in line to the exit. For whatever reason they feel it's worth doing it.

:music_guitarred:

We're creatures of free will. Some people decide they need to cut in line to the exit. For whatever reason they feel it's worth doing it.

:dunno:

I hear it can be hereditary.

Here'sHoping

I'mGoingToHellOnTheExpressTrain

:thumbsup:

joneo's killing me.....in this thread......oh the humanity.....

Thank you, Thank you, I'll be here all week. :shocking:

Is it considered legal to post pad in your own thread?

Sorry about your Brother GF.

There really are some jerks on this site.

I want names :thumbsup:

I don't want to get into specifics, but there was a note left ... that addressed the wife and kids, and said something along the lines of, "I know you wont understand this now, but later you will be better off."

He was very sick ... there is no doubt about that. I'll never agree that they will be better off without him in their lives. Kids need a father ... even if he's an assh0le. It's good for ya. Builds character.

I posted proof when I broke the news ... but sorry guys, I STILL could give a fock if you believe me or not here.

If you wanna be cool and supportive ... that might be nice ... and out of character of EVERYONE here.

But it's true. My brother, on 4/23/08, shot himself in the head and did not survive.

It's been hard times .... but we are doing OK.

FYI .... he was my only full blood sibling. My parents eldest child. My big brother and a father to two great kids.

And ... I'm pissed off at him for what he did ... to everyone. Never gonna change my mind ... that I think what he did was the ultimate mistake.

I know, he figures that I'd feel that way on some level ... but .... like when my Mom breaks down and starts to cry ... I cry too, and I get mad ... so mad at him for hurting her like that ... and hurting his kids like that.

It's confusing, I know ... but I am mostly angry at him, and not sad that he is dead ... and I don't give a fock that he hurt me .... it's what he did to everyone else that makes me mad.

And that's how I feel.

FYI .... he was my only full blood sibling. My parents eldest child. My big brother and a father to two great kids.

And ... I'm pissed off at him for what he did ... to everyone. Never gonna change my mind ... that I think what he did was the ultimate mistake.

I know, he figures that I'd feel that way on some level ... but .... like when my Mom breaks down and starts to cry ... I cry too, and I get mad ... so mad at him for hurting her like that ... and hurting his kids like that.

It's confusing, I know ... but I am mostly angry at him, and not sad that he is dead ... and I don't give a fock that he hurt me .... it's what he did to everyone else that makes me mad.

And that's how I feel.

Why do you post at 3am all the time? Are you doing drugs? (I'm trying to be serious)

You go on and on here abotu these problems you have and you only answer yourself. It's not normal behavior.

If you should learn anything from this tragedy in your life, learn that life is short and could end anyday.

Don't p1ss it away by getting drunk or stoned all the time.

Get a decent job, make a career, make your father proud, get married and have kids, and start making some real money.

THEN you can do the really good drugs because you'll be able to afford em. :shocking:

Did someone just suggest that GF should have kids.

:D

I'm having an off day. Just ask Wiff..he'll tell you.

This has to be the saddest thing I've ever seen on this board in my 7+ years here. I really hope things get easier for ya man.

My feeling about suicide has always been nobody asked to be here, so if you want out that's your right.... Unless you've taken responsibility for another person (ie kids, marriage, etc). I've dealt with depression for nearly 20 years (I'm now 37), but I got engaged last year so I feel like my right to 'get out' is officially over. I'm now stuck here for the long term. Obviously GF's bro's depression was more severe than others and that probably clouded his judgement to some extent.

alright, I'll shut-up now. Good luck GF. We're rooting for ya.

This has to be the saddest thing I've ever seen on this board in my 7+ years here. I really hope things get easier for ya man.

My feeling about suicide has always been nobody asked to be here, so if you want out that's your right.... Unless you've taken responsibility for another person (ie kids, marriage, etc). I've dealt with depression for nearly 20 years (I'm now 37), but I got engaged last year so I feel like my right to 'get out' is officially over. I'm now stuck here for the long term. Obviously GF's bro's depression was more severe than others and that probably clouded his judgement to some extent.

alright, I'll shut-up now. Good luck GF. We're rooting for ya.

You are too old to get married. :unsure:

Also, please don't have any kids. TIA :shocking:

You are too old to get married. :unsure:

Also, please don't have any kids. TIA :shocking:

You're too ugly to mate with anything short of a shrew.

Also, please don't have any kids either (although I hear its tougher when they have the WRONG PLUMBING)

fuckin qweer

You're too ugly to mate with anything short of a shrew.

Also, please don't have any kids either (although I hear its tougher when they have the WRONG PLUMBING)

fuckin qweer

Don't you have a new car to go wreck? :doublethumbsup:

Don't you have a new car to go wreck? :doublethumbsup:

Don't you have a c0ck to suck in between oil changes?

Don't you have a c0ck to suck in between oil changes?

Is it Wednesday already? :doublethumbsup:

There really are some jerks on this site.

It's hard to sympathize with a pathological liar who gets his rocks off staring at semi-nude 14 year old girls.

Nevermind that he's been flooding this place for years with his nonsense.

The only thing I can feel is pity. Not for his grief (assuming it's real), but for how pathetic he is. Here he is, on a message board devoted to football, spilling his guts to a group of people who have told him to fock off for almost a decade. That's sadder than pissing on corpses.

GF doesn't need our sympathy, he needs a focking therapist.

Here he is, on a message board devoted to football,

Since when? :doublethumbsup:

Since when? :D

:first:

jvirne, GF can and dose talk about what ever he wants. It's your choice not to read his post much less respond to them. So in other werds....shut the fock up :thumbsdown: