Sign in to follow this  
He Like Me

New Car Spinoff~~ Chick Cars

At one point 75% of the owners VW Golf Cabriolet were female. I had a neighbor whoose brother had one of them and he was a teensy bit light in the loafers.

At one point75% of the owners VW Golf Cabriolet were female. I had a neighbor whoose brother had one of them and he was a teensy bit light in the loafers.

Named "Fricker" by any chance?

VW Beetle

A white Honda Civic (just the white ones)

Oldsmobile Alero

Mercedes Compressor

Dodge Neon

he was a teensy bit light in the loafers.

Hey, thats what I say about guys who say things like: teensy bit :music_guitarred:

Hey, thats what I say about guys who say things like: teensy bit :overhead:

What about guys that use "tee hee" in emails............or anyone for that matter! :music_guitarred:

VW Beetle

Dodge Neon

I bought a red 2008 Jetta in March, does that count? I love it, it looks like a passat/audi but not nearly as expensive. I had a Neon for 3 years, I hated all three years of it.

Those butt-ugly and worthless Mini Coopers have become all the rage down here in Austin. Focking chicks think they're some kind of fashion statement, and could give a rats a$$ how well it drives or how safe it is. Stupid wimmenz. :dunno:

Those butt-ugly and worthless Mini Coopers have become all the rage down here in Austin. Focking chicks think they're some kind of fashion statement, and could give a rats a$$ how well it drives or how safe it is. Stupid wimmenz. :rolleyes:
Hey they are cute, just not very practical.

:lol:

Eventually I want to be a soccer mom, there are only going to be mini-vans in my future. :rolleyes:

Eventually I want to be a soccer mom, there are only going to be mini-vans in my future. :rolleyes:

Can't you just get an SUV, instead?

:lol:

Can't you just get an SUV, instead?

:(

I thought about that, they are cooler, but I want at least three kids, and a minivan is just way more practical than that. But I'll ask the future hubby to buy a Escalade for himself. :wacko:

I thought about that, they are cooler, but I want at least three kids, and a minivan is just way more practical than that. But I'll ask the future hubby to buy a Escalade for himself. :wacko:

STOP SUPPORTING THE TERRORISTS!!!!

STOP SUPPORTING THE TERRORISTS!!!!

Venezuala? :wacko: I read somewhere that we don't import much oil from Iran.

Lexus RX is a very common car of the soccer moms in my neighborhood.

They are so hot, but I still don't see three kids and everything else that goes with three kids fitting in them comfortably.

Lexus RX is a very common car of the soccer moms in my neighborhood.

I bet foreclosed homes are very common too

All hybrids. Only a chick would care enough about the environment to buy those things and are guilable enough to believe it actually helps.

Those butt-ugly and worthless Mini Coopers have become all the rage down here in Austin. Focking chicks think they're some kind of fashion statement, and could give a rats a$$ how well it drives or how safe it is. Stupid wimmenz. :dunno:

Here is a link to some Mini Cooper safety ratings:

http://autos.aol.com/cars-MINI-Cooper-2008/safety-ratings

BMW uses twice as many weld points and gives the Mini about twice the structrual integrity of a common car its size.

How well it drives? Is beating a Porche 911 Turbo in slalom times any good? :banana:

Eventually I want to be a soccer mom, there are only going to be mini-vans in my future. :doublethumbsup:

If you want one to fit some of baby daddy's, I suggest getting one of the retarded kids short buses.

Here is a link to some Mini Cooper safety ratings:

http://autos.aol.com/cars-MINI-Cooper-2008/safety-ratings

BMW uses twice as many weld points and gives the Mini about twice the structrual integrity of a common car its size.

How well it drives? Is beating a Porche 911 Turbo in slalom times any good? :dunno:

Color me shocked. :doublethumbsup: Still, it's a chicks car. I don't give a rat's a$$ if it beats a 911 Turbo through the slalom, nor that it's safer than it looks. Maybe BMW should install a nice flower vase in the Mini's cabin, just as VW does with their New Beetle.

Eventually I want to be a soccer mom, there are only going to be mini-vans in my future. :doublethumbsup:

I'm sure that you will have no problem at all passing a soccer ball out your gaping bagina :dunno:

Color me shocked. :dunno: Still, it's a chicks car. I don't give a rat's a$$ if it beats a 911 Turbo through the slalom, nor that it's safer than it looks. Maybe BMW should install a nice flower vase in the Mini's cabin, just as VW does with their New Beetle.

I see. What manly ride are you sportin', dude? Hemi Pick-up? :doublethumbsup:

I see. What manly ride are you sportin', dude? Hemi Pick-up? :thumbsup:

I also get it. You think a Mini is a darn fine car for a man to drive. How are you enjoying yours, by the way? Did you order it with the optional kickstand and flower vase? How does it drive compared to your moped?

For the record, I own three vehicles. I drive a fully-loaded '07 Ford F-150 and still have my weekend warrior, a 2001 Trans Am with 6-speed manual and a number of performance mods. I also purchased a fully-loaded '08 Camry XLE V6 earlier this year for my wife.

I'm sure that you will have no problem at all passing a soccer ball out your gaping bagina :shocking:

I plan on asking the doctor to put a few stitches in after each kid. It pays to keep the hubby happy.

red mustang

I've seen women around here driving a yellow mustang and another a silver and black. But over all, mustang is the correct answer. :shocking:

I also get it. You think a Mini is a darn fine car for a man to drive. How are you enjoying yours, by the way? Did you order it with the optional kickstand and flower vase? How does it drive compared to your moped?

For the record, I own three vehicles. I drive a fully-loaded '07 Ford F-150 and still have my weekend warrior, a 2001 Trans Am with 6-speed manual and a number of performance mods. I also purchased a fully-loaded '08 Camry XLE V6 earlier this year for my wife.

An F-150 and a Trans Am. :shocking:

Got any NASCAR decals?

alsominisarechickcars

Got any NASCAR decals?

I do live in Texas after all. :wub:

alsominisarechickcars

:thumbsup:

I plan on asking the doctor to put a few stitches in after each kid. It pays to keep the hubby happy.

Isn't the "extra stitch" thingie a myth? :thumbsup: