redtodd

Would you bang Sarah Palin?

Bang to Republican VP nominee  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Would you bang Palin?

• Hell yeah!!
    • No way!!
    • Who?

Oh without a doubt. But you know with her being so conservative she would only let you hit her old school missionary style with no oral and no anal play at all.

Oh without a doubt. But you know with her being so conservative she would only let you hit her old school missionary style with no oral and no anal play at all.

My wife is very conservative in her politics, so I can officially debunk this statement. :lol:

Yeah, because those liberal Democratic feminist women like Hitlery are real wildcats in the sack. :lol:

I am sad that "Duh" isn't a voting option here.

Duh.

Shouldn't you be filling sandbags and buying up all of the Shiner Bock in East Texas? :overhead:

Nah, while everyone else gets to panic and run away, I have to sit here at my desk and order a bunch of ornery reporters around and post crap on our web site.

:pointstosky:

I've already started my usual hurricane non-shaving ritual, and my wife is packing up and ready to take the two kids and the dog over to Houstor.

People already are boarding up and running away in droves, mixing in with the freaked-out Louisiana residents who aren't even supposed to come this way.

I realize that, compared to the likes of Hillary, she's nice-looking for a political figure.........but some of you people are taking all of this a bit too far. She's not THAT hot.

And hell, if I were standing next to John McCain, half of you would probably want to bang me. :headbanger:

Wow, there is only one No. I thought more of you bent-d!cks would refer to her as "meh" and say she was ugly. You guys are growing up a little. :headbanger:

This is a much better thread than that "would you bang Chelsea Clinton" POS last week. Most of the doods here said they'd do Chelsea too so not sure why you're so surprised that we'd actually do a decent looking woman RedTodd.

You guys are growing up a little. :music_guitarred:

Take that back you butt hole.

:oldschoolmiddlefinfer:

My wife is very conservative in her politics, so I can officially debunk this statement. :music_guitarred:

I can too.... :rolleyes:

This is a much better thread than that "would you bang Chelsea Clinton" POS last week. Most of the doods here said they'd do Chelsea too so not sure why you're so surprised that we'd actually do a decent looking woman RedTodd.

There are always those geeks who claim they would not bang a legitimate hottie. I figured there would be more internet tough guys pretending that they would not bang Palin.

My wife is very conservative in her politics, so I can officially debunk this statement. :overhead:

Yeah, she likes it up the ass! :lol:

Would you bang Sarah Palin?

Yup, right in the cunt. :thumbsdown:

:rolleyes: I'm too affraid to try and bang the Antichrist's wife.

I LMAO after she spoke at the DNC convention and the song started playing in the backround,

She's got that dirty secretary look.

My wife is a dirty secretary. Me likey