Sign in to follow this  
RamslovaMartzhata

From here on out Brandon Marshall shall be known as...

why does everybody feel compelled to come up with stupid nicknames for these guys??? It's no wonder people think of us (read: you) as geeks.

I'll stick with "THE BEAST" !!

The best "Beast" video ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dwOoIoJYUA

I gotta say, this video makes me sick to my stomach that I do not have Marshall on my team....thank you....######. :doublethumbsup:

He is a freak, and we all should have seen this coming. And cutler is a bad ass as well.

Some great vids in there. But why does every YouTube pro athlete montage get set to wuss rock? The guys that put these vids out don't even watch sunday night football. They are @ their mom's place for dinner, using her bandwidth to find "the next 3 doors down".

I like Marsh Thing, would be perfect (that or swamp thing) if he was a Saint. I'll prolly just stick with B-Marsh though.

Again, I could live without all the ghey nicknames, but I'm damned sure glad I drafted him... :angry:

Awesome.

The best dont need nicknames. The best nicknames are the ones that opponents give. I must say, he is my fave of the new wave of big time WRs. Nothing touches his chest. He just plucks em. I love that. He was called baby TO and there is nothing to indicate otherwise IMO.

I will be making it a point to own him annually, particularly in PPRs.

Sky Marshall! Get it? His name is 'Marshall' and he plays in Mile High Stadium....uhm... :overhead: .get it?....ok, no more suggestions from me

More like COURT Marshall, amirite :first:

The best dont need nicknames. The best nicknames are the ones that opponents give. I must say, he is my fave of the new wave of big time WRs. Nothing touches his chest. He just plucks em. I love that. He was called baby TO and there is nothing to indicate otherwise IMO.

Don't insult Marshall by comnparing him to TO... Marshall's got good hands. You should call TO an old piece of BM if anything. :ninja:

Let's call him Brandon "Big Day" Marshall. That way, we can refer to him as "BD" or "BDM" rather than simply "BM" on this board and everyone will be confused, and there will be 10 threads with the subject line "who is BD?" and we will all wonder who the stupid person was that came up with those initials and why we continue to use it.

Or, we can call him "BM2" since all the old school Bam Morris fans would get offended if we simply called him "BM"

By the seasons end they'll be calling TO, baby B-Marsh!