Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Any news on Reggie Bush?

I have four RB's and three may not play (Bush, Jacobs, S Jax). My league has limited transactions (10 per year) and I have one left which I want to save for the playoffs in case something happens. I am tied for 2nd and the top three make the playoffs so the next two weeks are huge, obviously. If Bush does not play I may need to grab a crap RB to fill out my line up. Should I go that route or play with just one RB (DeAngelo)?

Any solid news is appreciated. I just checked the New Orleans T-P and there is nothing, only that Stecker was placed on IR today.

I was digging around today trying to find something also. Not a thing on Saints home page. I need BUSH!

Rotoworld:

Reggie Bush (knee) returned to a limited practice on Wednesday.

The Saints will see how Bush responds to this practice workload later in the week before deciding whether to use him on Monday Night Football against Green Bay. The early guess is he starts, but that's far from guaranteed.

Not sure if this is really news, but R. Bush gets hurt every year. :dunno:

some fool would probably be willing to keep a Colston over the oft injured Bush! Now wouldn't that be crazy :doublethumbsup:

Not sure if this is really news, but R. Bush gets hurt every year. :thumbsdown:

Yeah. I guess the last two years of his three year career is "every" year.

<_<

Go to saintsreport.com for any info you need! Die hard Saints fan here. Even I don't know yet and I am sitting on Thomas!

Yeah. I guess the last two years of his three year career is "every" year.

:rolleyes:

So far it is. <_<

Rotoworld:

Reggie Bush (knee) returned to a limited practice on Wednesday.

The Saints will see how Bush responds to this practice workload later in the week before deciding whether to use him on Monday Night Football against Green Bay. The early guess is he starts, but that's far from guaranteed.

I don't think that's accurate - the Saints were given the day off from practicing since their game is Monday night - We should know later today whether or not he returned to practice (today - Thursday). Assuming he's even participating in practice, I think he definitely plays in a must-win for the Saints in the national spotlight...and Reggie loves the national spotlight :thumbsup:

they need every game, and with barnett injured/out, we saw the matchup chester taylor got with the backup [47yd rec TD]. saints will def want to exploit that.

they need every game, and with barnett injured/out, we saw the matchup chester taylor got with the backup [47yd rec TD]. saints will def want to exploit that.

I think the Packers might change a few things up from that game, and did last week with Hawk playing the middle and not Bishop. Hawk was on Forte out of the backfield. He was productive as a receiving back, but, IMO, mostly because the rest of the Bear passing game was so ineffective. Hawk played pretty well.

That said, I also think with GB's corners being able to handle covereage on WRs, I see a safety brought up to help eye Bush out of the backfield.

That said...as a Packer fan, the guy scares the crap out of me and could have a big day if he plays. But I don't think the Barnett injury will really affect it.

Reggie practiced "on a limited basis" today, but participated in the entire practice which is good news. Tomorrow will go a long way in showing where he is. Payton said he's "more confident" in Bush playing this week than he was last week...now what that means I have no idea.

Reggie practiced "on a limited basis" today, but participated in the entire practice which is good news. Tomorrow will go a long way in showing where he is. Payton said he's "more confident" in Bush playing this week than he was last week...now what that means I have no idea.

Well, I'm going to have to go ahead with Benson. We've got double headers this week, and I can't afford to fock around.

At least it's a PPR league.

:doh:

some fool would probably be willing to keep a Colston over the oft injured Bush! Now wouldn't that be crazy :dunno:

:dunno:

Rotoworld.....

Reggie Bush is wearing a protective sleeve on his knee rather than the heavier brace he had last week.

Bush reportedly looked faster and more fluid than last week's practice. "I feel pretty confident ... I feel that (there is) enough time to do all the little things I need to do to help me be 100 percent for Monday," Bush said. He sounds like a decent bet to play, but we probably won't know until Monday night.

I have him in, in a ppr league. I waived a backup rb, Fred Jackson, for Brandon Jackson. I can pull Bush at the last second and insert Brandon, if i have to. PPR makes even Jackson an okay #2 rb, and I have the flexibility to wait on Bush.

Saturday Update!

Rotoworld

Reggie Bush (knee) returned to a "limited" practice on Saturday, but is still listed as questionable for Monday night's game against Green Bay.

Bush wouldn't commit to playing, which isn't encouraging. "It's been tough, just being out in general," he said. "I wish the progress was a little faster, but you can't rush Mother Nature." Coach Sean Payton expects Pierre Thomas and newly signed Mike Bell to "get a lot of touches, along with Deuce (McAllister)." It sounds like Bush will be limited if he plays. Thomas is a fair bet to lead New Orleans' backfield for the second straight week.

Thomas may just be worth a start now.

As a Bush owner in two leagues I am waiting another week. I want to see if he gets much action beofre I gamble and put him back in. I have RB depth and can afford to.

wha the foccck

Reggie Bush was limited in Saturday's practice and FOX Sports believes there is a good chance he won't play Monday night against Green Bay. Pierre Thomas' fantasy stock would improve if Bush (knee surgery) is unable to return against the Packers' 27th ranked run defense.

I need points at this position. He's out of my lineup and I'm not even thinking twice about it.

Sunday, November 23, 11:59 AM EST (Week 12)

News Story: Bush (knee) was not involved in Sunday's walk-through and will not play on Monday night, according to a few Saints players talking to Fox's Jay Glazer.

Fantasy Analysis: We haven't received official word from the Saints on Bush, but this is probably as close as we're going to get for any sort of clarity on Bush's situation on Sunday morning.

Source: RotoWire