Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Has anyone experienced this since the election?

So I'm at a college football game on Saturday. I had really good seats, about 10 rows up, 45 yard line. Anyway, the home teams QB's brother (white guy) was sitting in the row just in front of me (I gathered this info by over hearing a conversation plus he looks just like the guy). The QB was having an awful game, and a young black woman near us started heckling the QB. Pretty bad, I might add. Well, the brother took a little exception to what she was saying (she wasn't just booing, but yelling to take out the pansy boy ect.) So the white dude and the black woman exchanged some words for about a minute fairly loudly. Big deal, but that is not what this thread is about. Another black lady standing right behind me yelled out to the other black lady: "It's okay honey, you stand up for yourself. Those white people can't push us around anymore. We got a black President now!"

Do we really have to hear 4 years of crap like that? :dunno: :lol:

Until I pick their cotton, I'd say we're one up on them. :dunno:

So I'm at a college football game on Saturday. I had really good seats, about 10 rows up, 45 yard line. Anyway, the home teams QB's brother (white guy) was sitting in the row just in front of me (I gathered this info by over hearing a conversation plus he looks just like the guy). The QB was having an awful game, and a young black woman near us started heckling the QB. Pretty bad, I might add. Well, the brother took a little exception to what she was saying (she wasn't just booing, but yelling to take out the pansy boy ect.) So the white dude and the black woman exchanged some words for about a minute fairly loudly. Big deal, but that is not what this thread is about. Another black lady standing right behind me yelled out to the other black lady: "It's okay honey, you stand up for yourself. Those white people can't push us around anymore. We got a black President now!"

Do we really have to hear 4 years of crap like that? :lol: :unsure:

Yes, but fortunately, those niggas won't get up and go to work everyday, so we'll still be one up on em.

Either that, or we're the 'indentured' slaves who go to work, while they reap all the benefits via govt intervention.

Now that I think about it....... :dunno:

Yes, but fortunately, those niggas won't get up and go to work everyday, so we'll still be one up on em.

Either that, or we're the 'indentured' slaves who go to work, while they reap all the benefits via govt intervention.

Now that I think about it....... :dunno:

You just had to put it that way didn't you :lol:

:unsure:

You just had to put it that way didn't you :music_guitarred:

:nono:

I gotta be honest...today, just now, was the first time I looked at it that way.

As opposed to them just leeching off 'us', they are using govt to turn the tables 180 on us.

When you think about it that way....it really sucks don't it?

I really hate racial threads and stuff, but this was not the first time I heard something like this. It's as if there is some racial game being played and Obama getting elected was a homerun "they" hit and are now talking smack. It comes across all so weird to me. :music_guitarred:

Only a total idiot would fight in a public place with a black woman!

Right or wrong - The negro lady will be louder than you and almost 100% embarass the fock out of you - that's if youre lucky and she leaves the race card out of it. She starts the playing the race Card then other Brutha's and sista's in the area start in.

Starting a fight in public with a negro lady is only good if - you have a gun in hand and shoot her.. Thats the only way youre winn ing that argument.

Damn even black men know won't fock with a black woman in public!

on the Obama angle here - I think it's been a great thing actually for race relations. Sure theres nuts that will take it to the extreme on bothy sides - but for the most part i think it's been a really good thing.

Maury did a show about young violent sluts:

Teen Girls Addicted To Sex & Violence. ``Now That Obama Is President. I Got The Right To Do The Hell I Want To Do``

link to the video

It is a 30 minute video and the black girl saying this is at the 8 minute mark.

has it happened since the election ? How about walking to the train ON election night. "They" were screaming from their cars about whitey cant hold us down anymore - there is a black man in the white house... paraphrasing, but it was all over the streets.................

Get ready to be called racist if you disagree with Obama on anything for the next 4 years.

I better register a couple more usernames before January.

:headbanger:

Do we really have to hear 4 years of crap like that? :headbanger: :headbanger:

YOU ARE A FRIGGING LIAR!

It's too bad you repubs are so ignorant that you're going to miss the joy and excitement that our great country is experiencing.

You're a liar and a racist.

Get used to that every time you whine or make up an obviously BS story like that and then use your aliases to jump on.

Too bad you are going to miss out on turning this country back around.

YOU ARE A FRIGGING LIAR!

It's too bad you repubs are so ignorant that you're going to miss the joy and excitement that our great country is experiencing.

Get used to that every time you whine or make up an obviously BS story like that and then use your aliases to jump on.

Hi Fuckface. :headbanger:

YOU ARE A FRIGGING LIAR!

Why would I make up a story about a comment I heard at a football game? :headbanger:

If I was gonna make something up I would make it alot more cooler/sexy/lookatme than that. :headbanger:

Why would I make up a story about a comment I heard at a football game? :headbanger:

If I was gonna make something up I would make it alot more cooler/sexy/lookatme than that. :headbanger:

BULL!

You are a LIAR and it's obvious. Even your excuse is obvious. The only people pretending to buy this will be your ignorant unAmerican aliases.

Take you hate and leave this site alone.

YOU are a HATER!

BULL!

You are a LIAR and it's obvious. Even your excuse is obvious. The only people pretending to buy this will be your ignorant unAmerican aliases.

Take you hate and leave this site alone.

YOU are a HATER!

Any one else find it funy that a guy, pretending to be a girl on the internets is calling someone else a LIAR? :lol:

Any one else find it funy that a guy, pretending to be a girl on the internets is calling someone else a LIAR? :lol:

Frankly I am surprised at this. I didn't think anyone paid any attention whatsoever to this master of ignorance known as gutterslut.

YOU ARE A FRIGGING LIAR!

You seriously havent heard anything like this? I hear it just about everyday from a kid in my college classes, talking about how "we run this". He also thought there were 49 states, and knows nothing about barack obama. Other than that hes alright.

The blacks apparently.

:lol:

has it happened since the election ? How about walking to the train ON election night. "They" were screaming from their cars about whitey cant hold us down anymore - there is a black man in the white house... paraphrasing, but it was all over the streets.................

well at least they have no more excuses.

I really hate racial threads and stuff, but this was not the first time I heard something like this. It's as if there is some racial game being played and Obama getting elected was a homerun "they" hit and are now talking smack. It comes across all so weird to me. :wub:

You fockin' bigoted liar. :thumbsup:

You fockin' bigoted liar. :thumbsup:

I beg your pardon?

I think RP may be on to something. I said something negative in relation to how a certain group feels now that Obama is elected and that automatically makes me a bigot. Wow. So it is your contention that comments like this don't happen? And to call it out makes me a bigot. Wow again. This really doesn't even have to do with Obama himself, so I'm not sure why you are getting your panties in a bunch.

Do we really have to hear 4 years of crap like that? :overhead: :doh:

So fat black woman have been restraining themselves for all these years. :banana:

So fat black woman have been restraining themselves for all these years. :thumbsup:

No doubt. You should see the size of those girdles.

Maury did a show about young violent sluts:

Teen Girls Addicted To Sex & Violence. ``Now That Obama Is President. I Got The Right To Do The Hell I Want To Do``

link to the video

It is a 30 minute video and the black girl saying this is at the 8 minute mark.

:cartman: I don't care! I do what I want! :/cartman:

I was at four way stop last week while driving to work. I was the first car at this four way stop. Another car to my left pulled up seconds later and stopped. As I proceeded forward, the car to the left began to proceed forward as well. We came inches away from having an accident. The driver of the other vehicle, a young black woman, got out of her car and began screaming at me. " What's you fuc*ing problem man?". When I explained to her that I was at the intersection first and had the right of way, she exlaimed, "Not no more whitey! Obama gots elected and the rules are changing. I aint gotta stop for you no more! You stop for me". I just shook my head and cut in front of her while smiling.

That's when I knew this is going to be an intersting four years. I love ignorance. It's a great excuse. Just like the one shown to me above. The D.M.V. and State Legislators all across the country are going to change laws based on the color of your skin after a half black man wins the Wite House. Or, laws don't apply to them anymore. Fuc*ing brilliant!

I was at four way stop last week while driving to work. I was the first car at this four way stop. Another car to my left pulled up seconds later and stopped. As I proceeded forward, the car to the left began to proceed forward as well. We came inches away from having an accident. The driver of the other vehicle, a young black woman, got out of her car and began screaming at me. " What's you fuc*ing problem man?". When I explained to her that I was at the intersection first and had the right of way, she exlaimed, "Not no more whitey! Obama gots elected and the rules are changing. I aint gotta stop for you no more! You stop for me". I just shook my head and cut in front of her while smiling.

That's when I knew this is going to be an intersting four years. I love ignorance. It's a great excuse. Just like the one shown to me above. The D.M.V. and State Legislators all across the country are going to change laws based on the color of your skin after a half black man wins the Wite House. Or, laws don't apply to them anymore. Fuc*ing brilliant!

YOU'RE A GD IDIOT!

Nobody here is going to believe that STUPID story. You just made a complete fool out of KB's thread. He was LYING with political overtones. YOU are a racist IDIOT.

What a stupid friggingt story. What grade are you in? Seriously. You are an idiot!

Do we really have to hear 4 years of crap like that? :doublethumbsup: :doh:

Tragic, we've come so far in such a short period of time only have it undermined by ignorance.

To answer your question.

Yes, sadly we do have a number of black people who whole heatedly believe that all white people deserve to be "put in their place" now that they have "their man" going into office....but not any differently than many whites who are just as equally racist.

Sad that nobody from the black community will stand up to these people and point out the errors of their ways; Bill Cosby would, but they just consider him to be another uncle Tom. BO better be reading about this stuff and comment on it in one of his public addresses or we're going to see a resurgence of the hatred from awhile back...only this time, it will be done by both sides.

Sad that nobody from the black community will stand up to these people and point out the errors of their ways; Bill Cosby would, but they just consider him to be another uncle Tom. BO better be reading about this stuff and comment on it in one of his public addresses or we're going to see a resurgence of the hatred from awhile back...only this time, it will be done by both sides.

Why don't you send BO an invite to join the geek club. :rolleyes:

And btw. The hatred has been on both sides since the begining of time. :bandana:

YOU'RE A GD IDIOT!

Nobody here is going to believe that STUPID story. You just made a complete fool out of KB's thread. He was LYING with political overtones. YOU are a racist IDIOT.

What a stupid friggingt story. What grade are you in? Seriously. You are an idiot!

I could care less if you believe it or not. It happend! Get over yourself and take your head out of your ass! Have you ever been to New Orleans outside of the French Quarter? I live and work in the MURDER CAPITOL of the country. I work in the cities most dangerous areas. Where black kids kill other black kids every damn day! They don't care about each other. So what makes you think these young black kids aren't capable of disrespecting driving laws or common courtesy for that matter? Please get over yourself. It's you who has no idea what's going on in this country when you call me a racist for passing on a story. You don't know me, but how easy it is to call me a racist. It proves the point that people like you find it easier to assign someone a racist rather than having serious dialogue and discussion. If two black men can kill each other over where they are standing on a corner, I find it very ignorant on your part that you can't believe someone would disobey a traffic law and then be beligerent after the fact.

I could care less if you believe it or not. It happend! Get over yourself and take your head out of your ass! Have you ever been to New Orleans outside of the French Quarter? I live and work in the MURDER CAPITOL of the country. I work in the cities most dangerous areas. Where black kids kill other black kids every damn day! They don't care about each other. So what makes you think these young black kids aren't capable of disrespecting driving laws or common courtesy for that matter? Please get over yourself. It's you who has no idea what's going on in this country when you call me a racist for passing on a story. You don't know me, but how easy it is to call me a racist. It proves the point that people like you find it easier to assign someone a racist rather than having serious dialogue and discussion. If two black men can kill each other over where they are standing on a corner, I find it very ignorant on your part that you can't believe someone would disobey a traffic law and then be beligerent after the fact.

The poster you are talking about gives an entire new meaning to ignorant.

The poster you are talking about gives an entire new meaning to ignorant.

Too easy................ :wub: