Sign in to follow this  
IndyFan

Hope NO never makes the playoffs again

UP 35 to 7 and they are passing the ball on every play. I hope Sean Payton hits a pole on the way home tonight

My relief knows no bounds...... but you're right, Brees & Colston should have gotten the first two/three TDs, and then grind out a few more with the running game.

:thumbsdown:

Same as NE right now....Look at all the passing.

But in all honesty, they are trying to get Brees to break the passing record, it doesn't surprise me at all they are letting him air it out.

Maybe they should try and stop them then. I'm sure the Lions are still trying to score, yet they can't. Keep piling up those stats!!! At least get Colston one more yard.

UP 35 to 7 and they are passing the ball on every play. I hope Sean Payton hits a pole on the way home tonight

As a Drew Brees owner I like what they are doing. :thumbsdown:

meh....even as a Lions fan I could care less really. It's not even the 4th quarter yet. The Lion's D should try stopping them occassionally. Also, Brees has a major NFL record within his grasp with nothing else to really play for. Go for it, set himself up to be in a position to get it next week and call off the dogs. :thumbsdown:

I have Brees going right now

There is no running up the score in the pros. None of these players parents are yelling at the coach.

meh....even as a Lions fan I could care less really. It's not even the 4th quarter yet. The Lion's D should try stopping them occassionally. Also, Brees has a major NFL record within his grasp with nothing else to really play for. Go for it, set himself up to be in a position to get it next week and call off the dogs. :thumbsdown:

I have Brees going right now

Besides, Marino is a crybaby. Get that record Brees!!!

Were you one of the ones posting that Payton was passing way too much when he set the passing record that one year?

I hope this is joking or trolling...

Manning: 23/28, 236 yds, 6 TDs in 41-9 win over Detroit while chasing a Dan Marino record.

Were you one of the ones posting that Payton was passing way too much when he set the passing record that one year?

Manning NEVER passed like this when the Colts had a big lead. This is bull****. Same thing that Brady did last year - real bush league

I was a Brees fan until today

Manning NEVER passed like this when the Colts had a big lead. This is bull****. Same thing that Brady did last year - real bush league

Agreed.

I could have sworn when Manning was going for the TD record a few years back they were blowing out the Saints, yet he kept passing and passing and passing. So Manning can get his, but Brees can't? I'm sure Brees could care less if you are no longer a fan of his.

:thumbsdown:

+1 Manning colored glasses on there.

the better question is, Why is Detroit Running the ball?

Because forfeiting by walking off the field before the game ends is childish.

the better question is, Why is Detroit Running the ball?

To end the game mercifully.

I hope this is joking or trolling...

Manning: 23/28, 236 yds, 6 TDs in 41-9 win over Detroit while chasing a Dan Marino record.

Manning left that game with 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. Sorgi finished it out and the Cots caled running plays the rest of the way.

You look at a stat line and make an assumption - a wrong one. :thumbsdown:

What is your problem? This isn't Pop Warner.

I was watching football today and really got ticked off when one on the teams continued to try to score. What is this game coming to?

Playing against Brees and Colston? P Thomas owner maybe? Lost the SHIP because of it?? Wah Wah Wah!!!

I'm sure Brees would much rather drop back and throw the ball into the ground every time the coaches call a pass play. But ya know, they kinda pay him a lot of money to pass the ball when they tell him to, so what the hell, might as well toss it up eh

I would have been disappointed in any other week, but this is my SB week and I have Brees and Payton stole 2 TDs from Pierre so this was just him making it up to me :first:

#1- This is the Pros, if you cant put a competitive team on the field, it is your own problem. Dont go home crying about how bad they beat you, do something about it.

#2- They get paid alot of money and get incentives and so on based on their performance. You dont want to tell someone, sorry, we are going to run the ball because theyre bad and we dont want to hurt their feelings.

#3- When looking at hall of fame credentials, they arent going to say, "well, he had a good year and career, and his team was nice to the lions that one year and didnt humiliate them just to beat the record, which he doesnt have, but lets let him in anyway...

come on people, these are the pros.

and by the way, DeAngelo Williams is REALLY GOOD!

:music_guitarred:

Yes, I'm sure the Lions would feel a lot better about 0-15 today if only Brees hadn't passed so much. :thumbsdown:

I have mixed feeling when it comes to stuff like this. Yes, this is the pro's and if you don't like Brees throwing like that in the 4th quarter up 30 points, then focking stop him then. However with that said, I still can't help but watch it and think "That is some bush league crap right there". :thumbsdown:

Because forfeiting by walking off the field before the game ends is childish.

I dunno about anyone else, but this reply is really funny after that question. :music_guitarred:

:first:

Quality.

#1- This is the Pros, if you cant put a competitive team on the field, it is your own problem. Dont go home crying about how bad they beat you, do something about it.

#2- They get paid alot of money and get incentives and so on based on their performance. You dont want to tell someone, sorry, we are going to run the ball because theyre bad and we dont want to hurt their feelings.

#3- When looking at hall of fame credentials, they arent going to say, "well, he had a good year and career, and his team was nice to the lions that one year and didnt humiliate them just to beat the record, which he doesnt have, but lets let him in anyway...

come on people, these are the pros.

and by the way, DeAngelo Williams is REALLY GOOD!

:lol:

Exactly. whats wrong, the little Lions might get thier feelings hurt?? This is the pro's, NFL. Where the big boys play. Remember that Buffalo/Oiler game a long time ago. They were up by 30 at halftime if i remember right. Crazy things happen, teams come back from big deficits sometimes. I dont think any team should lay down with any lead. Maybe put the backup QB in for the final 2 series or something.

Stupid thread saying you with SP should hit a pole. Idiot.

401 yards and all Marino's records are done and he still never won a Super Bowl. Poor guy.

You idiots automatically assume that ALL statements have to do with ONLY fantasy football. I am not playing any Saints in the Super Bowl, in fact I own Colston. I still think that running up scores and playing for individual stats is bush league. A decent coach would protect his franchise players when the game is out of hand. By the way - Calvin Johnson did not play the entire fourth quarter. Why get your franchise player hurt when the game is decided. I have no problem with that decision and he IS on one of my teams.

You idiots automatically assume that ALL statements have to do with ONLY fantasy football. I am not playing any Saints in the Super Bowl, in fact I own Colston. I still think that running up scores and playing for individual stats is bush league. A decent coach would protect his franchise players when the game is out of hand. By the way - Calvin Johnson did not play the entire fourth quarter. Why get your franchise player hurt when the game is decided. I have no problem with that decision and he IS on one of my teams.

:overhead: :P :cry:

I was pissed when Brees took a knee on the first play after the two minute warning. Keep heavin' it!! Go Brees and guide me to a win in week 17 and a BIG payday!!! :dunno: