Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

A Farewell to George W. Bush

As a candidate I didn't like George W. Bush for intellectual lazyness and stupidity or obvious inability to grasp anymore than a superficial knowledge of government function. Although he'd received the best education possible because of his family's wealth and connections, he didn't learn anything because he was still clearly a dimbulb, as well as someone who had failured at everything he ever attempted. Then his dirty campaign and electioneering in Florida that got him in office, I was already down on him from the start.

The central focus of my entire political outlook is my obsession with balanced budgets. Clinton/congressional Republicans had fought and sweated and taken the government to the point of shutdown, they had worked so hard to achieve a balanced budget -and I loved and respected them both for it. Well that was the very first thing The Sh*thead scrapped as soon as he came into office. He didn't focking care. We're now going to cut taxes on the wealthy, jack spending through the roof paid for with borrowed money. Consequently, massive budget anihillating deficits for his entire tenure. No clue what he was doing. I already hated him when the stem cell ban was anounced.

But the Iraq war was the point when my head really exploded with seething red-hot hatred of Bush. As you guys know, I'm former military. I served in the Iraq during the Gulf War for Daddy Bush back in the day, it's how I eventually paid for college.

Kicking the Iraqi military's ass in a conventional war in the open desert was easy; maybe the easiest war ever fought. But we knew in 1991 we weren't trained for urban conflict house-to-house bullshit with hit and run snipers/bomb traps fighting guys wearing civilian clothes and hiding and mixing amongst sympathetic local population and such. Nobody wanted to go to Baghdad. It was obvious what would happen if we did, we knew then. So did Daddy Bush and all the top chain of command. We were done. We fought a good war for a good cause, we were kept relativly safe such that we never had to interact with the Iraqis at all except the POWs we took. Then we went home.

My criticism of the curent Iraq war has always been about not having any good reason, about putting our troops in harm's way, the never-ending nature of the war, the piss poor planning, for carrying it out in such a moronic manner, and well as the great expense of flushing $ Trillions taxpayer money. But it's always about love, respect and fraternity with the troops. I realize that could easily be my own or my friend's lives that George W. Bush carelessly sh*ts away which is why I'll never forgive him for what he's done.

Back to Bush, there's everything else he's done over the years: massive deficits, dumb neverending war, broken treaties, violated our liberties, stem cell research ban, ignored global warming, destroyed the economy... on-and-on ... all on party-line votes with the full enthusiastic support of the Republican Congress.

Then there's that smirk. Honest-to-God I want to drown him in swimming pool full of plague contaminated rat sh*t.

So -anyways- if you wanted a recap of why I have burned with such seathing red-hot hatred towards him and the Republican Party for all these years, there it is.

Don't forget that he has prevented anymore terrorist attacks on American soil since 9/11. A feat that no one thought possible in the days and weeks after the fall of the World Trade Centers. But I can see how it would be easy to forget such things when a person does not even live in the USA and views the world from the safe and happy confines of China. :rolleyes:

What will you guys cry about when Bush leaves?

Is everyone scrambling now to find something to cry about?

I have a few suggestions to keep the tears flowing:

-Drivers who stop 50 feet behind the car in front of them at stoplights.

-Haliburton – so we can keep a republican theme in the river of tears.

-Cops- some here love to cry about cops, perhaps we could turn the faucet on high, on this one.

-Jews- freaking Zionists are running everything.

-The Sun- why not, its there.

-The price of tea in China

What will you guys cry about when Bush leaves?

Is everyone scrambling now to find something to cry about?

I have a few suggestions to keep the tears flowing:

-Drivers who stop 50 feet behind the car in front of them at stoplights.

-Haliburton – so we can keep a republican theme in the river of tears.

-Cops- some here love to cry about cops, perhaps we could turn the faucet on high, on this one.

-Jews- freaking Zionists are running everything.

-The Sun- why not, its there.

-The price of tea in China

Fock the sun. I loathe that spherical yellow glowing bulb dangling in the sky like some kind of lion's testicle. Just smirking away, knowing that at any moment it can go *poof* and all us would be dead. Well, I won't give it the satisfaction. I say we declare a jihad on the sun, sneak around behind, and *bop* it in it's head after we distract it with some Jessica Simpson camel toe bikini pictures. Next, we drop the sun into the biggest hole we can find, maybe the Grand Canyon, maybe the Mariana Trench, maybe kutulu's gaping assh0le. And we boil it in rankest cuntsauce we can find. Maybe give Beyonce a punch to her gunt and see what spews out of her cooter and ass, for seasoning. Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn, and caldron bubble.

:rolleyes:

8 years, ZERO accomplishments. Good riddance.

Check that. He was asleep at the wheel when the WTCs were being destroyed. He does have that to be proud of.

To his credit, he was perhaps the funniest guy to have ever held the office. He will be remembered for many years to come for bringing levity to the position.

"Fool me once..."

"OBGYNs practicing their love..."

"Amigo....Amigo....."

Chinese doors are hard to open.

The guy was a comic genius and will be missed.

To his credit, he was perhaps the funniest guy to have ever held the office. He will be remembered for many years to come for bringing levity to the position.

"Fool me once..."

"Amigo....Amigo....."

You voted for Franken didn't you?

So -anyways- if you wanted a recap of why I have burned with such seathing red-hot hatred towards him and the Republican Party for all these years, there it is.

Thanks for the recap. I, and everyone else, have been unsure about your feelings towards Bush all these years.

You voted for Franken didn't you?

I wanted to vote for Al, but didn't fill out the ballot correctly so my vote may have ended up counting for Norm. Then again it may have been thrown out altogether.

So to answer your question...... :rolleyes:

Bush will be remembered (by educated historians) as bottom five all-time, easily. There's an argument to be made for him being the worst.

Good riddance.

"Fool me once..."

"Amigo....Amigo....."

Seriously, he was comedy gold. Yelling "Amigo! Amigo! at the ITALIAN PM was just an instant classic. Anybody who ever wanted to think that W was just a bad public speaker, but not truly stupid has to look no further than that episode. That, and the one where he groped the German Chancellor - the look on her face was frickin' priceless.

Honestly, you hear "if you love your country, you'll ignore those fock-ups", but I'm just the opposite: How, if you had ANY focking pride whatsoever in your country, would you NOT be PISSED that this bafoon is going around the world making an ass of your country?

We break along two lines, not just with Bush, but with the whole "stupidity" thing around here: Some people love to watch Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, - because it makes them feel better about themselves. "Oh geez! They're so Dumb! I'm not so bad!" "My President's a regular guy!" And others? It just infuriates them to no end to watch / hear this stupid shiit.

In the 70's with Nixon, it was a clash between (largely) the old and the young. Never before have we had a more discernible clash between the stupid and the educated than with Bush/Palin supporters and the rest of the country.

gotta go find some of the best "bushisms"...

Don't forget that he has prevented anymore terrorist attacks on American soil since 9/11. A feat that no one thought possible in the days and weeks after the fall of the World Trade Centers. But I can see how it would be easy to forget such things when a person does not even live in the USA and views the world from the safe and happy confines of China. :mad:

:unsure: Shouldn't voltiare be worrying about about Hu Jintao? Just sayin... :lol:

Its hilarious how pubs can still standup for the guy. Blind as all hell by the party they back. The guy was terrible.

Seriously, he was comedy gold. Yelling "Amigo! Amigo! at the ITALIAN PM was just an instant classic. Anybody who ever wanted to think that W was just a bad public speaker, but not truly stupid has to look no further than that episode. That, and the one where he groped the German Chancellor - the look on her face was frickin' priceless.

Honestly, you hear "if you love your country, you'll ignore those fock-ups", but I'm just the opposite: How, if you had ANY focking pride whatsoever in your country, would you NOT be PISSED that this bafoon is going around the world making an ass of your country?

We break along two lines, not just with Bush, but with the whole "stupidity" thing around here: Some people love to watch Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, - because it makes them feel better about themselves. "Oh geez! They're so Dumb! I'm not so bad!" "My President's a regular guy!" And others? It just infuriates them to no end to watch / hear this stupid shiit.

In the 70's with Nixon, it was a clash between (largely) the old and the young. Never before have we had a more discernible clash between the stupid and the educated than with Bush/Palin supporters and the rest of the country.

gotta go find some of the best "bushisms"...

You must never have seen John Kerry trying to eat a cheese steak. That is a worse fock up than anything Bush ever did! Kerry should have been expelled from the country for ordering a cheese steak with swiss chesse and lettuce and tomatoes:

WTF??? What a Buffoon!

I wanted to vote for Al, but didn't fill out the ballot correctly so my vote may have ended up counting for Norm. Then again it may have been thrown out altogether.

So to answer your question...... :unsure:

You filled out the ballot wrong? Then yes, you voted for Franken. He stole your incorrect vote.

Thank you Mr. Bush for your eight years of service...

:unsure: and for not allowing another attack on US SOIL :salute:

Bush will be remembered (by educated historians) as bottom five all-time, easily. There's an argument to be made for him being the worst.

Good riddance.

I disagree. Geraldo Rivera said last night that history will remember him kindly. So there...

Good riddance.

I always get a kick out of people who say this.

You are talking about a TWO term president. Someone who did a good enough job to be RE-ELECTED.

You are also viewing this presidency historically even before it has ended. Tell me this, if Iraq becomes the birth place for free and fair democracies in the Middle East and it spreads though out the region, will you still perceive GWB as one of the worst POTUS ever? :unsure:

:mad: and for not allowing another attack on US SOIL :salute:

And for allowing the most massive terrorist attack on continental US soil shortly after you completed your record setting 5th week of vacation where you never once met with you NSA or CIA Director. - Something you did daily while you were in Washington. Totalling to almost 3 months vacation in your first 9 months of service. Whew! Slow down Mr. President! :unsure:

:lol:

And for allowing the most massive terrorist attack on continental US soil shortly after you completed your record setting 5th week of vacation where you never once met with you NSA or CIA Director. - Something you did daily while you were in Washington. Totalling to almost 3 months vacation in your first 9 months of service. Whew! Slow down Mr. President! :unsure:

:mad:

:lol:

its so damn funny....these retards clap because he prevented another attack, but it is perfectly fine that he was in office when the BIGGEST attack ever happened.

makes no sense, but then again these posters never do.

:mad:

Yeah riiiiiight. Like Slick Willy's watch had nothing to do with it. :lol:

I always get a kick out of people who say this.

You are talking about a TWO term president. Someone who did a good enough job to be RE-ELECTED.

You are also viewing this presidency historically even before it has ended. Tell me this, if Iraq becomes the birth place for free and fair democracies in the Middle East and it spreads though out the region, will you still perceive GWB as one of the worst POTUS ever? :unsure:

Yeah, that's sure working out well, isn't it? Notice how peaceful it is the Middle East since we invadorded? :mad:

Note the HUGE groundswell of Democratic reforms in Iran especially. Democracy is literally EXPLODING in the region.

Wait - I'm getting word - Really? Oh....

Turns out, its car bombs and rockets that are EXLODING in the region. My bad.

You DO understand that the "democracy" that we fostered in Iraq is one that allows "honor killings" of young girls raped by their own relatives, don't you? Even Saddam outlawed that shiit. - I'm sure the 40,000+ dead or wounded American soldiers died with that particular "Democracy" in mind.

And for allowing the most massive terrorist attack on continental US soil

Come on Wiffle, your'e smarter than this. 9/11 was gonna happen no matter who was president. If you want to put blame on a president you would have to put more on Clinton than Bush. (Although putting all the blame on either is wrong IMO).

Yeah, that's sure working out well, isn't it? Notice how peaceful it is the Middle East since we invadorded? :overhead:

Note the HUGE groundswell of Democratic reforms in Iran especially. Democracy is literally EXPLODING in the region.

Wait - I'm getting word - Really? Oh....

Turns out, its car bombs and rockets that are EXLODING in the region. My bad.

You are sooooo much smarter and better than the rest of us that you can see into the future, I'm am so impressed I think I'm falling in :wub: with you.

BTW could you use your great knowledge and give me a hot stock pick for say three years out? :dunno:

You are sooooo much smarter and better than the rest of us that you can see into the future, I'm am so impressed I think I'm falling in :dunno: with you.

So you think Iraq's going to be BETTER when we leave? :overhead: You think they'll stop the legalization of "honor killings?"

You DO understand that the "democracy" that we fostered in Iraq is one that allows "honor killings" of young girls raped by their own relatives, don't you? Even Saddam outlawed that shiit. - I'm sure the 40,000+ dead or wounded American soldiers died with that particular "Democracy" in mind.

So to answer your question...... :overhead:

We've always wondered if the press was making this up. So it was you who couldn't figure out how fill out your ballot. And everyone said it coudn't be done........

You are sooooo much smarter and better than the rest of us that you can see into the future, I'm am so impressed I think I'm falling in :dunno: with you.

BTW could you use your great knowledge and give me a hot stock pick for say three years out? :overhead:

I'm willing to bet anything you care to name that there will not be an "explosion of democracy" in the Middle East in any of our lifetimes.

Which is pretty impressive, since that is the only thing that isn't likely to explode over there.

I disagree. Geraldo Rivera said last night that history will remember him kindly. So there...

Well, if Geraldo said that, I'm going to change my sentiments of Bush. I guess I was wrong about him all these years.

:dunno:

You know what's sad? Based upon on your past posts and stomach churning, RP-esque defense of everything Bush, I can't even determine if your comment was said tongue-in-cheek. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time and assume it was. So, a :overhead: for you.

Come on Wiffle, your'e smarter than this. 9/11 was gonna happen no matter who was president.

And you know the tightening of our own dumb-ass security procedures was gonna happen no matter who was president too.

Can't give him 'credit' for one thing (totally disproven not a SINGLE viable domestic terrorist plot has been interdicted / prosecuted in 8 years) (shoe bomber? the florida 7? :overhead: ).

There's more proof of failure than there is of success. The absence of something doesn't prove the existence of another. Our own NIE says we are woefully unprepared for another attack, our own NIE and all the world's intelligence services tells us that AQ is fullly reconstituted and able to plan and organize large scale attacks as they were before 9/11. That's a focking FAILing grade no matter how you look at it.

He did better than most throwing out the first pitch for baseball games, thats a positive.

Obama will out do him. 90 mph fast ball down the pipe.

why does it always have to be one extreme or the other? :overhead:

Sure Bush made some gaffe's and mistakes in his tenure. I don't that can be debated. However to blame 9/11 on him, and the economy on him, and pretty much everything else on him is just as stupid.

I've got news for ya'll but the housing market bubble bursting and subsequent recession was bubbling long before Bush took office. Planning of a terrorist attack on the US was being planned long before Bush took office.

After 9/11 the country, and most of you, along with a majority of congress were for the war. I remember the Bush speech. "This is not a short term mission. It will be long and hard. Times will get tough. ect. ect." And when times did get tough most of you bailed on your President and then blamed him for everything. What happened to "LET'S ROLL!" and "THESE COLORS DON"T RUN!"?

Do you really think any other President wouldn't have taken military action (maybe differently, maybe not) after 9/11? Of course they would have, and that would have cost Billions as well, raising the deficit. It was gonna happen.

GWB has prolly had the most challenging presidency in recent memory. Did he fail in quite a few areas? Sure. But the hyperbole coming from some of you liberal pansies is ridiculous.

Obama will out do him. 90 mph fast ball down the pipe.

If he can do that, he needs to take that ratty White Sox hat and give Ozzie a call.

White Sox fans :overhead:

He did better than most throwing out the first pitch for baseball games, thats a positive.

He's better in that environment. They have those big soft pretzels. - MUCH harder to choke on them.

Wiffle has officially become the anti RP. :bandana:

I'm surprised as well. He used to make sense but speaking just for myself, I give him very little credit these days. His rants are filled with such hatred that I can't even understand what he is saying.

You are also viewing this presidency historically even before it has ended. Tell me this, if Iraq becomes the birth place for free and fair democracies in the Middle East and it spreads though out the region, will you still perceive GWB as one of the worst POTUS ever? :bandana:

:cry:

The ME has been the epicenter for chaos and religious bloodshed for centuries and yet that a mismanaged war could conceivably deliver the promise of free and fair democracies only shows how much a huge swath of our country has fallen prey to political PR and rampant Nationalism.

I can't even understand what he is saying.

I don't think anybody would be too shocked to find that you'd have a hard time understanding much.

why does it always have to be one extreme or the other? :thumbsdown:

Sure Bush made some gaffe's and mistakes in his tenure. I don't that can be debated. However to blame 9/11 on him, and the economy on him, and pretty much everything else on him is just as stupid.

I've got news for ya'll but the housing market bubble bursting and subsequent recession was bubbling long before Bush took office. Planning of a terrorist attack on the US was being planned long before Bush took office.

After 9/11 the country, and most of you, along with a majority of congress were for the war. I remember the Bush speech. "This is not a short term mission. It will be long and hard. Times will get tough. ect. ect." And when times did get tough most of you bailed on your President and then blamed him for everything. What happened to "LET'S ROLL!" and "THESE COLORS DON"T RUN!"?

Do you really think any other President wouldn't have taken military action (maybe differently, maybe not) after 9/11? Of course they would have, and that would have cost Billions as well, raising the deficit. It was gonna happen.

GWB has prolly had the most challenging presidency in recent memory. Did he fail in quite a few areas? Sure. But the hyperbole coming from some of you liberal pansies is ridiculous.

:pointstosky:

I don't think anybody would be too shocked to find that you'd have a hard time understanding much.

Huh....I understood your mom last night when she asked me to fock her in the azz and then feed my cack to her.